Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1109135 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2022
samorobo:

I am still waiting to see the end of this brick installation so I can see if would be impressed. Right now this is just basic,nothing special.

I swear you won't make heaven cheesy ; D

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022
samorobo:

I am still waiting to see the end of this brick installation so I can see if would be impressed. Right now this is just basic,nothing special.
You know you won't either way. Why are you restraining your patience? Just say It's ugly and move on. No one will get offended by your submission. cool

You'll only impress yourself and the hobbits.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Another toll station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOG0gGK846Q

This project is unique and grand.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Appisko:

I swear you won't make heaven cheesy ; D
Look at what this dumb kid is celebrating grin grin.... A typical brainless buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
samorobo:

Yeah you are good fir the hunger sports

This is what weak sporting nations tell themselves or their citizens. Pick any sport, Kenya will own Nigeria(ns) and your cohorts.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
The Capital

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2022

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lush...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Appisko:

Prophet vankelvin I hail you oooo grin

Me nono grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NIGilliterate(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
vankelvin:

What did I say ?

Ghana will collect! Ghana will collect!
Yes Ghana has collected and we are going to Qatar grin grin grin
I think caf and FIFA must look into the football match. Because the ending was a disgrace for Nigeria. Shooting was going on outside the stadium while teargas was flying in the middle of the football field what type of football match is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvMkl5tbBR8
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Accra is always a beautiful place, exceptionally well laid out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrm6pa0iliY

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Puvor: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
A little reminder of the beauty that Lagos is.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Puvor: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lagos Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Puvor: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Eko Ile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Puvor: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nigeria now has some of the most beautiful and Afrocentric airports in Africa.

Port Harcourt Intl Airport

Photo credits OOJarts

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2022
The groundbreaking of the largest American consulate in the world happened yesterday at eko Atlantic.Shame on those that constantly pray and wish eko Atlantic will be a failure.it’s high time you make peteith the day that EAC is too big to failure.It’s something like never seen in Africa and nearly almost never seen across the globe.America knows this and that they are throwing in millions of dollars right out of Washington D.c coffers. EAC hasn’t even started and the little they’ve gone is giving SA headache.SA and the rest of Africa should prepare to run man,your zoos could never. Expect American companies to come here in their troops,also with the continued imbalance happening in the west which I pray should continue,EAC is the ideal spot to move your global business and companies in the African space.I mean it’s the most advanced location.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2022
This Sammy guy too like vawulence. grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Puvor:
Nigeria now has some of the most beautiful and Afrocentric airports in Africa.

Port Harcourt Intl Airport

Photo credits OOJarts
What’s inside the new Million dollars Lagos international airport terminal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCO-HOIpasg
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kwametut: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
THE FACT THAT YOU SAY YOU COME FROM THE NORTH TELLS ME YOU'RE AN ILLITERATE IDIOT LIKE ALL NORTHENERS.

DEAD BRAIN THE LIKES OF CHINA AND INDIA WILL BE OVERTAKE BY USA AND AUSTRALIA. Tiny Australia and Canada are FUTURE POPULATION GIANTS of the world. grin grin grin

dreamxhaser:

It's impossible for SA to overtake Nigeria in the next 200 years population. I live in the north, and I can beat my chest to tell you that Nigeria's population is under-recorded.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
The Capital

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2022

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kwametut: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
@NorthernNiggerarean SLAVE OF ALL. IN WARFARE SA still ranks HIGHER than the Zoo after many years of denying that FACT.

AS WE BLOGG RUSSIANS ARE FALLING IN LOVE WITH S.A. THANKS TO THE FACT THAT S.A. ISNT A PUPPET COUNTRY LIKE NAIJA. cry cry
Nigeria and Ghana, Botswana,Kenya,DRC are PUPPETS of the WEST.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kwametut: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
@NorthernerNG, Niggers make noise now in FUTURE after 2300AD SOUTH AFRICA, USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA are going to pop up and claim their spot as GIANTS of WORLD POPULATION. grin grin grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2022

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kwametut: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
@John, MUDS from West Africa catch feelings wherever you mention SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!! grin grin grin
THE SWEATY DARK STINKIN RACE HATE S.A WITH PASSION. The birthplace of ELON MUSK was created to be above ALL THE BLACK RACES!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpZs3J5Scgw

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kwametut: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
ELON MUSK PLANS TO BUILD HIS OWN CITY IN CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA. NO SH8T SKINS FROM WEST AFRICA ALLOWED!!!!! kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qIX4YcFgds
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
kwametut:
ELON MUSK PLANS TO BUILD HIS OWN CITY IN CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA. NO SH8T SKINS FROM WEST AFRICA ALLOWED!!!!! kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qIX4YcFgds

Lmao story for the gods.he will build that city in your imaginations.keep dreaming idiot.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
kwametut:
@John, MUDS from West Africa catch feelings wherever you mention SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!! grin grin grin
THE SWEATY DARK STINKIN RACE HATE S.A WITH PASSION. The birthplace of ELON MUSK was created to be above ALL THE BLACK RACES!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpZs3J5Scgw

Lmao why are t you above Egypt since your zoo is Elon musk birthplace.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Shma:

You know you won't either way. Why are you restraining your patience? Just say It's ugly and move on. No one will get offended by your submission. cool

You'll only impress yourself and the hobbits.

It is ugly,I am waiting for it to be completed so I can see it will change else it’s just as hideous as the tall erected brick structure in westland(gtc).
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
gallivant:

The interior looks cool and techy ,kudos to the US interior decorator.I can’t say the same for the exterior.
The one in Lagos looks cooler cool.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
kwametut:
@NorthernerNG, Niggers make noise now in FUTURE after 2300AD SOUTH AFRICA, USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA are going to pop up and claim their spot as GIANTS of WORLD POPULATION. grin grin grin

Who could care about that. You and your 5th generation would be six feet under the ground rotten like a cancer
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
samorobo:

The interior looks cool and techy ,kudos to the US interior decorator.I can’t say the same for the exterior.
The one in Lagos looks cooler cool.

Looking cool has nothing to do with it. Troll.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.