Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,699 members, 7,865,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1142116 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Shma:

Dwarf/hobbit,

People don't evolve in theory, they do it in the act - the practical part. Theory only explains the act. And the act is what I've highlighted for your puny brain cells.

Learn.
[/s]

Take your L in peace

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
It's that time of the Year Again... Kwahu ooo Kwahu

That's where the party is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff-ZuzF4L2U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5joNpLXW18
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
One of the most beautiful places in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaj1-KXAcg

7 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
The highest water fall in West Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwmqWIMt1CY

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kakum national park and Canopy walkway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4UmMaYh-Vo

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralDae:
One of the most beautiful places in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaj1-KXAcg
Landmark is nice

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Just40:
Landmark is nice
Yeah Landmark is cool.
Concerning the Rock Star Hotel in Kuhwa, I saw the headline on a Ghanian TV program that the prices are been inflated, although I couldn't get what they were saying because they were speaking Twi.
To me the prices are a bit okay, only slightly more expensive( 3700 cedis for 3 nights). What do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralDae:

Yeah Landmark is cool.
Concerning the Rock Star Hotel in Kuhwa, I saw the headline on a Ghanian TV program that the prices are been inflated, although I couldn't get what they were saying because they were speaking Twi.
To me the prices are a bit okay, only slightly more expensive( 3700 cedis for 3 nights). What do you think?
Hotels in Ghana are really expensive and they become even more expensive during festive seasons.

3,700 sounds okay for 3 nights but it is quite expensive to spend 3,700 on a 3 night hotel stay for an economy like Ghana.

Comparing to places like Russia, China and co where you can get really good hotels above this for less the price

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Just40:
Hotels in Ghana are really expensive and they become even more expensive during festive seasons.

3,700 sounds okay for 3 nights but it is quite expensive to spend 3,700 on a 3 night hotel stay for an economy like Ghana.

Comparing to places like Russia, China and co where you can get really good hotels above this for less the price
I see. Not a bad place all thesame and places like these in Africa should be promoted more alongside the East Legons and Ikoyis of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
popizaino:
Happy Easter.
Kenya's healthcare system better than Tunisia's. And Nigeria's healthcare system better than Egypt's and morocco's. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
obaaderemi:
Kenya's healthcare system better than Tunisia's. And Nigeria's healthcare system better than Egypt's and morocco's. grin grin
Sometimes I don't know where African Facts Zone get their data from. That twitter account is most likely run by a Nigerian but while he is quick to post development from other African countries (especially Egypt), his posts on Nigeria are mostly about Wizkid or Ckay. Nothing really tangible.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralDae:

I see. Not a bad place all thesame and places like these in Africa should be promoted more alongside the East Legons and Ikoyis of this world.
Yeah ... They surely have to.

The Weather there is amazing

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Timau, kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amboseli

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lmao america experiencing load shedding.

Hahaha what a day to be alive.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Housing for the poor in mosselbay

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
obaaderemi:

Personally,i don't believe in any stat from most sub-Saharan African countries put out there,I just brought this here for the purpose of banter grin. There is a big mouth republic here enjoying Nigeria tax that needs to find her place.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Zanzibar - The island of sexual predators.

Tanzania - United Republic of backwardness .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
popizaino:
Zanzibar - The island of sexual predators.

Tanzania - United Republic of backwardness .
Well if this is based on Zainab, I'd say this particular Zanzibar Hotel management handled the matter rather poorly. They shouldn't have dismissed the rape case that way.
What I also find unfortunate though is how some on social media escalated the issue to generalise the tourism sector of Zanzibar as a whole.
I believe we can condemn the management of this particular Hotel without generalizing so much.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
gallivant:
Amboseli

Son,
why are posting my big mountain? Who gave u permission?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Naijasauce69: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Something I’ve observed with decently sized Africans nation states is that it seems to be a pattern of 1/2 of the country’s being far more developed than the other. Typically with the southern have being drastically more developed than the Northern half for example Kenya, Botswana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, The Congos,etc. These nations are typically right on or just above the equator.

There are some reverse examples with the northern half leading such as Somalia, Angola, Sudan pre-split, and most North African nations.
While I can’t speak for other nations; Nigeria the past couple years has been really revamping the North. At this point many of the poverty stricken and war torn zones are on par with and/or starting to become more developed and industrialized than some peaceful major African cities & regions. And by North I don’t mean Abuja which is central I mean the far North.

CHECK THE LINK FOR A FULL VIDEO SHOWCASE.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-b7dPy0Wms&t=674s

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Naijasauce69: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Naijasauce69:
Something I’ve observed with decently sized Africans nation states is that it seems to be a pattern of 1/2 of the country’s being far more developed than the other. Typically with the southern have being drastically more developed than the Northern half for example Kenya, Botswana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, The Congos,etc. These nations are typically right on or just above the equator.

There are some reverse examples with the northern half leading such as Somalia, Angola, Sudan pre-split, and most North African nations.
While I can’t speak for other nations; Nigeria the past couple years has been really revamping the North. At this point many of the poverty stricken and war torn zones are on par with and/or starting to become more developed and industrialized than some peaceful major African cities & regions. And by North I don’t mean Abuja which is central I mean the far North.

Some more examples

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Naijasauce69:

You are spot on. What many Nigerian Southerners don't know is that the North despite its size,is on average at this moment building better road networks across than the South. Borno state is having more schools and Hospitals now and other facilities than it had pre Bokoharam.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
[b][/b]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Baliv254:

you have no idea, tanzanians are very xenophobic to other africans
quite petty too, they will collude with police to harass black foreigners
in kenya we have countless stories of people being mistreated while in tanzania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AYov1hVXRQ

they burnt baby chickens alive just because they were imported from kenya, twice
Wow so does that mean Tanzania does not import anything from Kenya at all? I saw a news report that states that trade between Tanzania and Kenya have reached 1 Billion dollars.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2022
GeneralDae:

You are spot on. What many Nigerian Southerners don't know is that the North despite its size,is on average at this moment building better road networks across than the South. Borno state is having more schools and Hospitals now and other facilities than it had pre Bokoharam.
The explanation is simple.

The boko haram crisis brought a lot of international focus on Nigeria. Nigeria attracted world bank and other institutional funding. What Buhari did was to direct this funding to the north while neglecting places like Niger delta.

So why are they painting it as if borno did something we don't understand?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2022
Naijasauce69:

Some more examples
You are right. Borno and Gombe look better than most small sized African countries these days. Most Kenyan counties outside Nairobi will struggle against those northern Nigeria States.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
The explanation is simple.

The boko haram crisis brought a lot of international focus on Nigeria. Nigeria attracted world bank and other institutional funding. What Buhari did was to direct this funding to the north while neglecting places like Niger delta.

So why are they painting it as if borno did something we don't understand?
It is worth commending these particular Northern Governors because we also had organizations like NDDC in the Niger Delta in addition to the 13% derivatives and we can't see what have been done (especially in states like Delta and Bayelsa). Many of the Southern Governors especially in the South South are our problems in the South. I say this as one from the South-South region. Some of the Northern Governors like the Governors of Borno, Kaduna, Nassarawa, and even Taraba (to an extent) have been dedicated in directing funds meant to the actual projects apart from what the Federal Government is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
You are right. Borno and Gombe look better than most small sized African countries these days. Most Kenyan counties outside Nairobi will struggle against those northern Nigeria States.

Kenyan counties can't struggle against generator powered states. Get the basics right first. Do your comparisons with South Sudan, for example generators per capita would be a great start.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.