Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1111738 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Niqqa please. We've already debunked all this nonsense and already[b] know tha[b]t Nigeria is no better than Ghana and all those other WA sh*tholes. [/b]In fact it's just another Mali without the cooked figures[/b].

I'm an avid explorer of Google earth and for the sake of peace let me not post the real street view of all those chicken coops you mentioned above.

I disagree on the bolded. I live in both countries so I think I am in the best position to tell you that particular line is wrong.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:44pm On May 03, 2022
GeneralDae:

Now tell me what's special about these pictures, and apart from the first pic, what exactly is the development here grin.

You should point out what's bothering you about these pictures, then find a cure for your dilemma.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:47pm On May 03, 2022
obaaderemi:
Exactly @ bolded. We are prophets. We told them kenya was not experiencing any real growth but just cooking the figures. Now they can't eat those fake figures. Reality has set in.

They will still cry more. Whoever is coming in will perform worse than Kenyatta, this I have seen. They should take that for more prophetic release.
I heard a lot about their insane presidential aspirants from Kenyans on social media,the future is indeed gorier.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:47pm On May 03, 2022
Subsaharan:

National policy would remain consistent irrespective of the leadership.

Focus on your debt problem, and fuel crisis instead

Nigeria also has crisis.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:52pm On May 03, 2022
samorobo:

They will still cry more. Whoever is coming in will perform worse than Kenyatta, this I have seen. They should take that for more prophetic release.
I heard a lot about their insane presidential aspirants from Kenyans on social media,the future is indeed gorier.

Kenya economic growth rate is third in Africa at 9%, Nigeria is growing at 3%. That's the only prophecy we believe in, not miracles. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:52pm On May 03, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Niqqa please. We've already debunked all this nonsense and already know that Nigeria is no better than Ghana and all those other WA sh*tholes. In fact it's just another Mali without the cooked figures.

I'm an avid explorer of Google earth and for the sake of peace let me not post the real street view of all those chicken coops you mentioned above.

Compared to my recent show on 90% of kenyan urban area(cities and town) I say we are a walk in a park. This is a fact and you know it deeply. Sell that noise elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:55pm On May 03, 2022
gallivant:

Kenya economic growth rate is third in Africa at 9%, Nigeria is growing at 3%. That's the only prophecy we believe in, not miracles. wink

Lmao pls don’t make me laugh. Kenya growing at 9% grin grin grin nigga pls check your Gandhi head.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Subsaharan: 1:56pm On May 03, 2022
gallivant:

Nigeria also has crisis.
And which country doesn't?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:57pm On May 03, 2022
Subsaharan:

And which country doesn't?

None. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:57pm On May 03, 2022
gallivant:

Nigeria also has crisis.

Yours appears to be worst. Kenyans are starting g to cry on all platforms,you should join them. That’s the bandwagon I like to see you involved in,not some cheap online troll with barely and future ahead of him. Just wasting daylight and getting unproductive.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:58pm On May 03, 2022
samorobo:

Lmao pls don’t make me laugh. Kenya growing at 9% grin grin grin nigga pls check your Gandhi head.

Look it up Sammy and enlighten yourself. Don't let the generator fumes confuse you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:01pm On May 03, 2022
samorobo:

Yours appears to be worst. Kenyans are starting g to cry on all platforms,you should join them. That’s the bandwagon I like to see you involved in,not some cheap online troll with barely and future ahead of him. Just wasting daylight and getting unproductive.

Are we really going to compare crisis now? You need to chill, go outside and clear your head.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Subsaharan: 2:03pm On May 03, 2022
gallivant:

None. smiley
Thank you wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:10pm On May 03, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Niqqa please. We've already debunked all this nonsense and already know that Nigeria is no better than Ghana and all those other WA sh*tholes. In fact it's just another Mali without the cooked figures.

Among Ghana, Nigeria and all west African countries, Kenya is worse off, which can only be compared with it fellow East Africans or just Liberia...

You guys are yet to hack it.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2022
popizaino:

I disagree on the bolded. I live in both countries so I think I am in the best position to tell you that particular line is wrong.

I know Ghana is way worse cool

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:18pm On May 03, 2022
Just40:
Among Ghana, Nigeria and all west African countries, Kenya is worse off that can only be compared with it fellow East Africans or just Liberia...

Let's see Accra. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2022
Just40:
Among Ghana, Nigeria and all west African countries, Kenya is worse off, which can only be compared with it fellow East Africans or just Liberia...

Can you first explain what your citizens are escaping that Cr*phole to do in foreign land. Is it that the situation in your country is too unbearable that you have to degrade yourselves like animals and disgrace the continent . I've been down that rabbit hole before and out of basic decency I won't bother touching on that topic

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:33pm On May 03, 2022
gallivant:

Let's see Accra. cool
refer to the videos I've posted of Accra

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2022
samorobo:

Compared to my recent show on 90% of kenyan urban area(cities and town) I say we are a walk in a park. This is a fact and you know it deeply. Sell that noise elsewhere.

What exactly did you expose? Did the town's have roads, electricity, water, sewage systems......can you say the same about your "cities"??

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:34pm On May 03, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

I know Ghana is way worse cool
Kenya is still worse of than both countries.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2022
Just40:
Kenya is still worse of than both countries.

I know grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:38pm On May 03, 2022
Development including having green liveable spaces.
GeneralDae:

Now tell me what's special about these pictures, and apart from the first pic, what exactly is the development here grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:40pm On May 03, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Can you first explain what your citizens are escaping that Cr*phole to do in foreign land. Is it that the situation in your country is too unbearable that you have to degrade yourselves like animals and disgrace the continent . I've been down that rabbit hole before and out of basic decency I won't bother touching on that topic
Ghanaian citizens are not escaping to anywhere. Students are the most immigrant communities and they all come back.

Even citizens and none citizens are migrating to Ghana in droves and this group of none citizens include Kenyans.

Explain why Kenyans are excaping your craph*Le in droves, especially to Ghana

Explain why Kenyans are disgracing Africans in the Arab world plying the old prostitution trade..

Ghanaian here and abroad are making African proud in STEM disciplines while Kenyans are just trading sex.... What is wrong with you people such that you guys can't seem to fall far away from sex trade?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:41pm On May 03, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

I know grin grin grin
good

Then stop making useless noise daily and better your country

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2022
Just40:
good

Then stop making useless noise daily and better your country

Fool. You actually think that you're ahead of us. What a joke. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:10pm On May 03, 2022
Just40:
refer to the videos I've posted of Accra

Yeah, not very impressive, considering all the gold and simping to Europeans.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Fool. You actually think that you're ahead of us. What a joke. cool
Only a stupid like you and your fellow Kenyan will even minutely think you come close to us.

I'm just waiting for the day that your country will come close to us in anything developmental.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:23pm On May 03, 2022
gallivant:

Yeah, not very impressive, considering all the gold and simping to Europeans.

Accra impresses everyone hence why a lot of people want to be here and it includes Kenyans. After, it is one of the greatest cities in the world.

when will you simpletons take control of your country to lift your citizens out of desperation so they can live a good life like Ghanaians?

Atleast, just take back your lands from Europeans instead of slaving to them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:58pm On May 03, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

What exactly did you expose? Did the town's have roads, electricity, water, sewage systems......can you say the same about your "cities"??

Lol do you have such frail memories. I remember making a mockery of how roadless the rest of Kenya is. Most town just have about 2-3 stretch of broken down roads and the rest part is roadless. Some towns are even the worst hellholes,most of the inhabitants don’t know what a road look like in 2022.

And yes I can bet my last drop of blood that towns in Nigeria have better road network than her counterparts Kenya. Your zoo is practically roadless and you dare try to lecture me. Pls don’t speak about sewage or electricity,that’s another fairy tale wonderland dream. Wake up from that imaginations. Less than 50% of your populace are connected the national grid whilst the rest half(above 50% actually) has never seen what a fluorescent bulb look like let alone witness it glow but here you are trying to sell your cheap shiit of a story like we haven’t studied and broken down your zoo over the years. Everything I need to know about your zoo is at the back of my hand and I can reference them as quickly as a thunderbolt whenever I need to. Go sell that cheap lie somewhere else ,it’s doesn’t work here. We practically know too much to be deceived

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:00pm On May 03, 2022
gallivant:

Look it up Sammy and enlighten yourself. Don't let the generator fumes confuse you.

I have and that’s one hell of a lie. Don’t you ever tell it again,Atleast not when I am around
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:05pm On May 03, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Don’t come here and play righteous,Kenyans are also fleeing. Like it or not the west is better than africa and Kenya and they provide better life changing opportunities. Your govt hasn’t done well to satisfy her citizens needs so dead that self deluded idea that Kenya is faring better and her citizen are given the basic need and better opportunities to stay in Kenya.last I checked more than half your populace are extremely poor according to world bank,so why will they want to remain in Kenya and be poor all their life if there is an opportunity out there for them. You are a close minded fool that thinks Kenya is heaven or probably on the right track. You are a third world zoo for all I know,and the sooner you know this the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:10pm On May 03, 2022
List of countries with risk of debt distress by the IMF.
Kenya is there on the IMF list for high risk of debt distress. The next president of Kenya must find a way to stem the tide. At least Ghana has hope with the renewed interest from black Americans and other foreigners for investments in Ghana. But how would Kenya get out of this mess?

Mozambique, Chad, Congo Republic, and Zimbabwe are already in debt distress .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.