Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1121214 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

I'm not emotional and can never be emotional.. you probably don't know that guy than I do.

He is a troll..
It's a bot

Don't mind the Kenyan zombie who thinks everyone is emotional like them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
jl115:
I said it closer to 4 than 3............also I made a mistake it's $435Billion now in 2022 according to the IMF:

https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/weo-database/2021/October/weo-report?c=199&s=NGDPD
You're wasting your time on fact deniers

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

I'm not emotional and can never be emotional.. you probably don't know that guy than I do.

He is a troll..

Relax and take a stroll.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
samorobo:

And this costs about $1.5m whilst a $8m bedroom apart in Nairobi is bland and basic,did I forget to mention it’s not not spacious .

Honestly Nigeria is cheap compared to most African country even tho buhari’s incompetence has destroyed the economy and Rosen inflation to the roof yet standard of living is still better than half the continent.

Cheap is cheap, not better. Good day Sir.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shma:
Can anyone show me any streets in West Africa close to this. ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kzDKmPfE9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNLqnwoJqmM
I will be waiting. cool

@ popizaino
@vankelvin
@jl115
@afrique....

Lol Abuja. Now shut up and go heckle another region

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Just40:
It's a bot

Don't mind the Kenyan zombie who thinks everyone is emotional like them.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Just40:
I have a beautiful life ... Have you got when yet or youre still drinking toxic changaa ?

Try focusing on development and the like. That's my advice to you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Edit
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
gallivant:

Cheap is cheap, not better. Good day Sir.

Cheap is better your house are about 5 times more expensive than house in SA and about twice that of the US. As four Lagos it’s 4 times more expensive fir a shitty home.

The house cost $2m in one of LA’s prime areas ,now compare that with your $8m in the trenches of Westland. Yes cheap and quality will always be better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVIDB2p_I4M
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
gallivant:

Try focusing on development and the like. That's my advice to you.
All those who matter says my country is more developed ... We are already focus and have been since 1920.

I know that every Ghanaian, no matter where they are, feels development in their area every year.

You need more development

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Just40:
All those who matter says my country is more developed ... We are already focus and have been since 1920.

I know that every Ghanaian, no matter where they are, feels development in their area every year.

You need more development

Seek urgent medical treatment. You are out of touch with reality.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
samorobo:

Cheap is better your house are about 5 times more expensive than house in SA and about twice that of the US. As four Lagos it’s 4 times more expensive fir a shitty home.

The house cost $2m in one of LA’s prime areas ,now compare that with your $8m in the trenches of Westland. Yes cheap and quality will always be better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVIDB2p_I4M

I will debate South African real estate with South Africans. When you grow a spine holla at me.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shma:

I don't know why Saddam is arguing for SA. Kenya has one of the best luxurious houses in Africa --- probably second in Africa(quality-wise)... Nigeria can't smell Kenya.

In general, Nigeria can win in terms of numbers -- owing to her sheer population. When it comes to rating, Kenya's real estate is way advance -- and we established this a long time ago.

For instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XzUa7ME4OE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1rek4RBB78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HckU0UcUgA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBvBvLHTxvk

Real estate is not just about concrete. exterior design, landscaping, and green development also comes to play . Watch South African posh homes and you'll notice some resemblance with those in Kenya.

The first house didn’t do it for me. Apart from the mahogany flooring and greenery the rest wasn’t giving one bit.

The second house - they did a fantastic job with that house. It’s worth every penny they listed and is definitely the best I have seen from your zoo followed by the last house.

As for the third house it’s the usual kenyan prognosis. Very basic and overpriced. Not worth 800k USD IMO talk more of $2.5m.

Anyway we were talking about your high rise apartment being underwhelming from exterior architecture to interior decor. It’s always basic,bland and extremely overpriced
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
gallivant:

I will debate South African real estate with South Africans. When you grow a spine holla at me.

You fool,I was discussing Nigeria vs Kenya real estate,your broth saddam brought SA into the picture.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
jl115:
I said it closer to 4 than 3............also I made a mistake it's $435Billion now in 2022 according to the IMF:

https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/weo-database/2021/October/weo-report?c=199&s=NGDPD
Screenshot that part. The PDF cant open.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
gallivant:

Seek urgent medical treatment. You are out of touch with reality.
You and your fellow Kenyans need medical care more...

You guys don't even know reality.....

I've been to most part of my country so when I speak, I speak with authority.

I have carried out various surveys and been know the results of many. So I know the reach of development in my country and the living conditions of people

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
samorobo:

You fool,I was discussing Nigeria vs Kenya real estate,your broth saddam brought SA into the picture.

In my defence you have been kissing South African ### for years now. I jumped the gun.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Just40:
You and your fellow Kenyans need medical care more...

You guys don't even know reality.....

I've been to most part of my country so when I speak, I speak with authority.

I have carried out various surveys and been know the results of many. So I know the reach of development in my country and the living conditions of people

That's nice and all. I think everyone should get back to sticking it to Nigerians like the title suggests.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shma:

Screenshot that part. The PDF cant open.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
samorobo:

The first house didn’t do it for me. Apart from the mahogany flooring and greenery the rest wasn’t giving one bit.

The second house - they did a fantastic job with that house. It’s worth every penny they listed and is definitely the best I have seen from your zoo followed by the last house.

As for the third house it’s the usual kenyan prognosis. Very basic and overpriced. Not worth 800k USD IMO talk more of $2.5m.

Anyway we were talking about your high rise apartment being underwhelming from exterior architecture to interior decor. It’s always basic,bland and extremely overpriced
You should try view those houses with a different lense. For me, I will go with the first and the last house.

I like the serenity more than the concrete and glassy facades. cool

For apartments, you have a long way to catch up with Kenya... You shouldn't have gone there.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shma:
Can anyone show me any streets in West Africa close to this. ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kzDKmPfE9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNLqnwoJqmM
I will be waiting. cool

@ popizaino
@vankelvin
@jl115
@afrique....

Lagos.
Go heckle somewhere else

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
gallivant:

That's nice and all. I think everyone should get back to sticking it to Nigerians like the title suggests.
you can do that with them but I think they may come up on top.
Looking at their rate of development across country

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shma:

You should try view those houses with a different lense. For me, I will go with the first and the last house.

I like the serenity more than the concrete and glassy facades. cool

Then your taste in luxury is poor. Not surprised.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
samorobo:

Lagos.
Go heckle somewhere else
Post a video, not this IG stretch.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
samorobo:

Then your taste in luxury is poor. Not surprised.
The inverse is true. You should remove the log in your eyes to see.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Just40:
you can do that with them but I think they may come up on top.
Looking at their rate of development across country

See what I mean by urgent medical assistance? I threw you a bone, take it and run. Don't make unnecessary noise all the time.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
jl115:

Okay. 2021? cheesy

Anyways, tell me where 4 times is coming from. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shma:

Okay. 2021? cheesy

Anyways, tell me where 4 times is coming from. cool
What's 4 times $116billion
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
The word "development " has really suffered and has lost it's meaning among Ghanaians especially the ones of this thread. Calling Lotto kiosks ,umbrellas shade,houses without toilets etc development has to be the peak of madness. Except, you're visually impaired with a missing brain there is no way a glance through both Nairobi and Accra will make you think Accra is ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
gallivant:

See what I mean by urgent medical assistance? I threw you a bone, take it and run. Don't make unnecessary noise all the time.
I know you guys hate facts but they still remain facts.

Take it or leave it..... They done far better developing every part of their country than you guys have.

You don't move from a lil bit developed to absolutely undeveloped. The theme must be the same.

When you guys come to this sense, you'll realize why you remain undeveloped.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shma:

Not sure If this will help.

a 'road' is anything that connects two points, while 'streets' are public ways which have buildings on either side. Avenues, meanwhile, have the same attributes as streets but run perpendicular to them, while a boulevard is essentially a wide street (or avenue), with a median through the middle

But why are your roads overly painted?

Painted your roads and stop wailing . It’s a standard all over the world. Check it out from this clips in London And Tokyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHKAkhdQ6B4

Tokyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1obnaqPgMA

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
popizaino:
The word "development " has really suffered and has lost it's meaning among Ghanaians especially the ones of this thread. Calling Lotto kiosks ,umbrellas shade,houses without toilets etc development has to be the peak of madness. Except, you're visually impaired with a missing brain there is no way a glance through both Nairobi and Accra will make you think Accra is ahead.
Yet everyone put Ghana above Kenya in development.

Have they also lost their meaning of development or it is just the fact that you don't know what development is?

In New York, there are kiosk for hot dogs, kiosk for lotto, umbrellas shade and etc so what's your argument. Dont you know what umbrellas are meant for?

There are consistent reasons why Accra keep coming up more developed than Nairobi, you're yet to know that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.