Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,117 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1136704 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (2495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:26am On Jun 22, 2022
samorobo:

Stop getting insecure,he didn’t write the article. Go he kluge US under secretary - Victoria Nuland.
all they are doing is leaking your asse$ for some oil because of Russian embargo

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 22, 2022
GeneralDae:

South Africa doesn't have the biggest influence in Africa politically. Economically you may have a point, but even that is debatable because of Egypt and Nigeria. Militarily, Egypt is Africa's super power on paper but their political policies do not influence the continent that much but the Arab world. Then Culturally, Nigeria influences the continent more.

I judge influence by:

1)Political policies
2)Economy
3)Military
4) Cuture

Politically, no country influences Africa clearly at the moment to be honest. The powerhouses are at best regional leaders similar to Kenya in the East African regional body. Even France influences the continent and the AU more than any African country, which is a shame.

Economically, South Africa leads as the most diversified economy, though not the largest.

Militarily, Egypt wins but their military might is useless to Africa at the moment.

Culturally, Nigeria has an edge in the spread of her culture in Sub Saharan Africa.

Speaking of regional powerhouses, Kenya has ordered East African countries to deploy their militaries to Congo to enforce peace. The immediate deployment will be under the military command of Kenya.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2022
jl115:
all they are doing is leaking your asse$ for some oil because of Russian embargo

Uhmmmm no
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

How ironic grin
shaarrapp cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2022
jl115:

Which African country is in G20? Which country is in BRICS, which African contributes the largest FDI in Africa?

Also culturally I no nothing about Nigeria and how it contributes to Africa
I don't see how relevant BRICS is to the continent because that has hardly played a role in the direction of continental politics. Nigeria is in MINT and that to me as well is irrelevant.

How many policies from South Africa have been followed by much of the continent or how does South Africa influence the A.U uniquely? (Take for example the AFCT trade, Corona, Russian-Ukraine war, or the Libyan crises). The continent doesn't necessarily tilt towards South Africa's direction in terms of decisions and policies.

Nigeria also has failed in leading the continent but the continent cannot make major decisions without Nigeria like in the case of the free trade zone and Nigeria's unfortunate opposing stance (to South Africa) in the Libyan-NATO debacle. South Africa may be powerful but in terms of leadership and policies in the continent, it doesn't lead the continent the way it would like to probably lead, because there is also Nigeria and there is an over dependence on foreign powers like France, U.S, and Britain.
South Africa at the moment, doesn't influence the continent politically and that's a fact. Economically and in terms of FDI contribution, yes.
Culturally you know nothing about Nigeria and that's you, many others around the continent do in comparison to any other African country.

Like I said, in terms of true leadership and control politically, the top two in Sub Saharan Africa are at best superheroes in their respective regions only for now .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu2: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2022
rvp2018:
Raila politics revolve around violence - and since he has resisted retirement - for long - kenya politics has become violent - once we retire him in a month - kenya politics will become peaceful again. The people that will feel impact of peace are his Luo people who are under 30yr siege where opposing Raila is met with gang violence and almost ex-communication.

Jaramogi his father was a very peaceful man.

This is an except of Raila long history of violence - that starts in 1960s - many attempted coups in 70s and 80s - ended up in prison for almost a decade - came back - we saw great violence in street of kisumu and then it shifted to Kibera. I remember in early 1990s - Kibra then led by a white man - saw great violence for 1st time as he shifted base from Kisumu to Nairobi - and the violence has continued in Nairobi slums since then.

By Opiyo Gordon.
You all saw the stoning. You all saw the violence. This is not propaganda cooked by anyone. This is reality.
This is why I hate Raila with pure unadulterated hatred.
Using young men to create havoc and then pretend to be "savior".
In October 1969, just a few months after he came from East Germany, he organized a group of young men in Kisumu to stone the motorcade of Mzee Jomo Kenyatta. Jaramogi had no idea what his son was planning. And after the harsh trading of words Jaramogi thought things would end there. But his son had organised some "small discipline for Mzee Kenyatta" and several people lost their lives. The exact number may never be known. Some say 200 people died that day. Others say 100.
In 1982 he cheated several Luo soldiers in the Kenya Airforce to stage a coup lying to them that he had backup from Tanzania. Of course there was nothing of the sort. This led to hundreds dying. And in his usual style Raila betrayed the soldiers and Gallant Snr Private Ochuka was hanged as the cowardly betrayer bought his freedom. From 1982 to 2002, Luos suffered open discrimination after the aborted Coup. Raila effectively ended plans by Moi to bring Luos to the mainstream Government. The impact of the marginalization is seen in the population of Luos in Slums....
You know what happened in all elections that the cowardly betrayer lost..... No need to repeat.
And today, the stoning of the DP was just a continuation of what has been going on for decades. His intention was for the Security detail of the DP to shoot in self defense, and cause bloodshed. So that he gets enough blood to activate his evil altars.
But the DP, was wise and ordered every one not to retaliate.
Such actions may excite the short sighted people. But they are extremely dangerous. You cannot openly and violently attack the leading Presidential candidates and walk away like that.
Had anything happened to Ruto, do you think that we would be at peace?
My only hope is that in 50 days, this Era of bloodshed will be over. President Ruto should never think about any handshake with Raila after defeating him on 9th.
To us in Luo Nyanza, who are under the bondage of this wicked ruler, we are praying for the 50 days ziende haraka. We can't wait to see and taste freedom.....

RAO was already drowning in irrelevance til Wanjohi revived him. Less than 45 days til he's but a distant memory and a running joke in our political history.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2022
samorobo:

Uhmmmm no
100% what they are doing bru wink why do you think uncle sam wants to be your friend all of a sudden? Just a year or 2 ago they were blocking weapon sales to Nigeria left right and center.....now they want to even sell you AHs grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2022
68816419:

Mombasa is a village according to Kaduna's standard, not to mention Kisumu

Very interesting and short minded person you concentrate on Kenya you concentrate on Ghana you concentrate on other African countries while in reality Nigeria is facing extreme difficulties.

There is fuel shortage all over Nigeria. The q in some petrol stations are over 4 km long some places have not received electricity for more than one month in certain parts of Nigeria total economic collapse keep on concentrating on other African countries fooling yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDT2R0cdfVg

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2022
GeneralDae:

I don't see how relevant BRICS is to the continent because that has hardly played a role in the direction of continental politics. Nigeria is in MINT and that to me as well is irrelevant.

How many policies from South Africa have been followed by much of the continent or how does South Africa influence the A.U uniquely? (Take for example the AFCT trade, Corona, Russian-Ukraine war, or the Libyan crises). The continent doesn't necessarily tilt towards South Africa's direction in terms of decisions and policies.

Nigeria also has failed in leading the continent but the continent cannot make major decisions without Nigeria like in the case of the free trade zone and Nigeria's unfortunate opposing stance (to South Africa) in the Libyan-NATO debacle. South Africa may be powerful but in terms of leadership and policies in the continent, it doesn't lead the continent the way it would like to probably lead, because there is also Nigeria and there is an over dependence on foreign powers like France, U.S, and Britain.
South Africa at the moment, doesn't influence the continent politically and that's a fact. Economically and in terms of FDI contribution, yes.
Culturally you know nothing about Nigeria and that's you, many others around the continent do in comparison to any other African country.

Like I said, in terms of true leadership and control politically, the top two in Sub Saharan Africa are at best superheroes in their respective regions only for now .
My bru Nigeria is now in fact part of the free trade agreement wink maybe go catch up on the news......

Also the one place I would agree with you is that Nigeria and South Africa are regional powers, however my points still stands that SA has a bigger impact on Africa in terms of influence than any other country.....Just the fact that there are SAn businesses like Shopright and MTN all over Western Africa vs no West African businesses in Southern Africa, now that doesn't make a massive impact politically or even economically, however it does show that SAs influence, albeit small is still farther reaching than any country in Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2022
jl115:
My bru Nigeria is now in fact part of the free trade agreement wink maybe go catch up on the news......

Also the one place I would agree with you is that Nigeria and South Africa are regional powers, however my points still stands that SA has a bigger impact on Africa in terms of influence than any other country.....Just the fact that there are SAn businesses like Shopright and MTN all over Western Africa vs no West African businesses in Southern Africa, now that doesn't make a massive impact politically or even economically, however it does show that SAs influence, albeit small is still farther reaching than any country in Africa

You left the military thread to come wail here shocked what shameful old man you are grin grin

Go to the military thread and type this shit!!!!

I dare you grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Massive fuel shortage in Lagos people sleeping at the petrol station For no electricity and also hunger ravage the land. God bless Nigeria Bunch of illiterate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyoqRTsoiXc
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2022
jl115:

I do not agree with everything you say yes on the South African part they are the powerhouse of Africa. But when you talk about Nigeria Benin Republic and Cameroon are having better economical Focus and Investment than Nigeria. When people are queuing up in Nigeria at the petrol station for 4 days for petrol. What part of Nigeria do not even have electricity for one month because of the National Grid collapse. I can tell you right now Tanzania Kenya and Ghana at 20 years ahead of Nigeria in every single aspect. Banks in Nigeria I just folding up and even if you sell the bank you cannot pay the money which they are owing. Nigeria's economy is wronged on borrowing money since 1992 there is no state or province in Nigeria which is profitable all of them survive on borrowing money 90% of the civil servant salaries are borrowed money.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I do not agree with everything you say yes on the South African part they are the powerhouse of Africa. But when you talk about Nigeria Benin Republic and Cameroon are having better economical Focus and Investment than Nigeria. When people are queuing up in Nigeria at the petrol station for 4 days for petrol. What part of Nigeria do not even have electricity for one month because of the National Grid collapse. I can tell you right now Tanzania Kenya and Ghana at 20 years ahead of Nigeria in every single aspect. Banks in Nigeria I just folding up and even if you sell the bank you cannot pay the money which they are owing. Nigeria's economy is wronged on borrowing money since 1992 there is no state or province in Nigeria which is profitable all of them survive on borrowing money 90% of the civil servant salaries are borrowed money.

Another madman on the lose grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2022
GeneralDae:

That is a joke right

South Africa influence nothing in Africa mister. FACT

The dumbo you are debating with has been wailing for God knows when cheesy he won't dare type this shit in the military thread because he knows he will be dealt with. grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2022
ItooWorWor:

You left the military thread to come wail here shocked what shameful old man you are grin grin

Go to the military thread and type this shit!!!!

I dare you grin
hey retardo, I've been on this thread since the day it existed, and the one preceding this one which was closed.

Also unlike you I know the difference between serious threads and ones like this....you should also try learning the difference
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2022
ItooWorWor:

That is a joke right

South Africa influence nothing in Africa mister. FACT

The dumbo you are debating with has been wailing for God knows when cheesy he won't dare type this shit in the military thread because he knows he will be dealt with. grin grin
yes I won't because it's not on topic..... I would say things like the Nigerian army is a ragtag malitia... That I said on that thread a mere 2 days ago
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
shaarrapp cheesy

Shitthole you say? grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
jl115:

There are 4 regions on the continent: North, East, South and west. When you speak of 2regional powers then ignore the two regions, then your point will be presumed as guesswork.

For instance, Nigeria is a regional power in west Africa.
Kenya is the regional power in east Africa.

South Africa is the regional power in Southern Africa.

South Africa as a Regional Great Power:
South Africa is the wealthiest, most populous and militarily the strongest state in southern Africa. There is no clinical definition of the southern Africa region, but it generally consists of 10 countries: South Africa and its former colony, Namibia; former Portuguese colonies of Angola and Mozambique; former British High Commission territories of Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland; and former Central African Federation members, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The region is basically a geographic unit, but it also contains states which have historically maintained a network of commercial, political or communications links with South Africa

Then Egypt is the regional power of North - Arab land.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Shitthole you say? grin grin
Yes! South Africa is a certified shitthole cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Shma:

There are 4 regions on the continent: North, East, South and west. When you speak of 2regional powers then ignore the two regions, then your point will be presumed as guesswork.

For instance, Nigeria is a regional power in west Africa.
Kenya is the regional power in east Africa.

South Africa is the regional power in Southern Africa.

South Africa as a Regional Great Power:
South Africa is the wealthiest, most populous and militarily the strongest state in southern Africa. There is no clinical definition of the southern Africa region, but it generally consists of 10 countries: South Africa and its former colony, Namibia; former Portuguese colonies of Angola and Mozambique; former British High Commission territories of Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland; and former Central African Federation members, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The region is basically a geographic unit, but it also contains states which have historically maintained a network of commercial, political or communications links with South Africa

Then Egypt is the regional power of North - Arab land.
I said SA and Nigeria are regional powers.... Not that they are the only regional powers
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Don’t mind that boer. Always feeling as if South Africa is the super power house of Africa. Not knowing she’s the most unequal shitthole on planet earth grin grin
yet black South Africans earn 3 times more than the average Nigerian, and live in significantly less poverty
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Yes! South Africa is a certified shitthole cheesy
what does that make Nigeria?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
This is what Nigerians are good all over the world voting for a criminal

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2022
jl115:
yet black South Africans earn 3 times more than the average Nigerian, and live in significantly less poverty
Thank you. cheesy You mean those black lazy ass South Africans grin grin if you come to my village alone. You will know that Nigerians are not your mate.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2022
ItooWorWor:

Another madman on the lose grin

A mad man which can come on nairaland is better than an illiterate which can only support criminal. I know you haven't eaten for days so look for something to eat
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2022
jl115:

Which African country is in G20? Which country is in BRICS, which African contributes the largest FDI in Africa?

Also culturally I no nothing about Nigeria and how it contributes to Africa

Lol you are in BRICS,We are in MINTS.

Let just forget the rest of the for a sec, My question is how can you influence politically Economically,and culturally?
Lol even saying that got me amused.
Show me one single instance you SA has ever influenced Nigeria in every of those things I listed?

Oga stfu and go flex your muscles on Namibia and the likes.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2022
jl115:

Yet you are unequal,so it’s doesn’t really count.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2022
jl115:
100% what they are doing bru wink why do you think uncle sam wants to be your friend all of a sudden? Just a year or 2 ago they were blocking weapon sales to Nigeria left right and center.....now they want to even sell you AHs grin grin

I don’t do conspiracy theories and fairy tales in the air.

Their action has changed towards us cos they can’t continue to ignore Nigeria’s influence on the continent and it’s clear in her statement . They are slowly loosing their grip and influence on the continent and might need us in the future to stay relevant. Expect more ties and stop wailing.

P.s - Little wonder why their biggest American consulate in the world will he in Nigeria soon. Listen it’s not in SA,they Saw SA but they chose Nigeria and more specifically EkO ATLANTIC . So many America companies and announcing to move in here enmasse,just two days ago it’s was Amazon,earlier the year it was Facebook,Microsoft and the likes.
Brace yourself,SA will see dust soon. Like I said go heckle Victoria Nuland and stop getting triggered by that reality that makes you so paranoid.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Thank you. cheesy You mean those black lazy ass South Africans grin grin if you come to my village alone. You will know that Nigerians are not your mate.

If I come to your village or I will see his hunger and starvation in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
The bolded reminds me of an interesting in counter I had with an angry Nigerian mob while still in Uni.... So what happened was the SAPS beat an alleged Nigerian drug dealer to death on my friends driveway the morning of our hunting trip, they closed the entire road because of the angry mob that showed up after the attack probably around 60-80 Nigerians.....the police didnt want to let me through the road block however I explained that there fvckup happened on my friends driveway and come hell or high water I'm going on my hunting trip and not him or those Nigerians are going to stop me.. In the end I drove right up to that mob, and my friend came walking through that mob with his bow case in one hand and cooler box in the other.......
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
samorobo:

Lol you are in BRICS,We are in MINTS.

Let just forget the rest of the for a sec, My question is how can you influence politically Economically,and culturally?
Lol even saying that got me amused.
Show me one single instance you SA has ever influenced Nigeria in every of those things I listed?

Oga stfu and go flex your muscles on Namibia and the likes.
1. The average GDP PPP in Brics is 8.8trillion..... That's more than all mint countries combined.

Where is this: see pic

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
samorobo:

Yet you are unequal,so it’s doesn’t really count.
in south africa we have rich and poor.... In Nigeria you only have very very poor

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (2495) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: AfriqueDuZuid, NuGaniruGl and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.