Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1102255 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
yeah DSTV make money In Nigeria... Why else would they be there??

My point is DSTV can easily survive without Nigeria, however your entertainment industry is fvcked without DSTV

Uhmmmm no. Data needs is more than we need them. Get use to that fact.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
oh cry me a river.... You literally type gibberish and now you want to be a grammar nazi?

I shouldn’t be the one crying shiit. You displayed your illiteracy not the other way round. So yeah cry me an ocean,I will swim in it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
what false thing did I say about you?

Why make crazy assertion about my personality. You were literally saying what you think I will like or not like. You are getting dumber laatije.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
it's OK.... I expected as much

It’s also ok. I always expected you not to know navigate grammatical sphere with figures of speech,phrases and the likes. I am not surprised bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:

- I didn't ask you what we produce, I asked you how much electricity does Nigeria produce

- nope

- what is this then: "Tell is already boer"

- And I told you what you produced. 10hrs power downtime. Shouldn’t be a problem so I don’t know why you still heckling.

- yes

- Sorry I don’t speak Afrikaan. Try English next time.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
YOUR logic...

Which logic.
You are losing it boer,pls tend to your mental health. Wishing you luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

It never 10 I never experienced 10 I stay in Rustenburg

It's 4 max,

Please stay out of it. It’s between me and the boer and beside I am not making that up. I have given him videos and report from your news outlets to back that up.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

Please stay out of it. It’s between me and the boer and beside I am not making that up. I have given him videos and report from your news outlets to back that up.

Why do him dirty like that. You were his only friend in here and now this is the kind of treatment you're giving him.

You're not a good friend Sammy.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2022
rvp2018:
Looks good but for the wealthiest neigberhood...that looks more middle class.

Ikoyi a very big neighborhood with so many sub -wealthy neighborhoods under its wings.
This is also ikoyi .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Q_huF6j1A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAE0WwwXJFg
Now this is Westland . What is it about Westland from the aerial view that would make Westland pass as wealthy and ikoyi pass as middle class. You talk a lot.
Wait for the guy to get to the rooftop then you see what I am saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLYXOMCkFHQ

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Why do him dirty like that. You were his only friend in here and now this is the kind of treatment you're giving him.

You're not a good friend Sammy.

Lol stupid ass nigga, I don’t know what you are desperately trying to achieve but I didn’t do him dirty. I simply told him to stay out of it as I would love to keep it between me and the boer. That’s not an insult you lame instigator.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2022
Tayser:

Its not even a flyover to start with sammy boy! You are starting to have the Julian Albino vibe son. You shared his video few days back are you a member of his tribe?

Ehmmm it’s a flyover as far as I can tell ,the expressway tag is just a charade. I understand I have ruffled your feathers a bit with evidence and that’s okay.
And no I am not part of Julian tribe. Heck you even know his full name (something I don’t even know). But hey I just posted more of his video. You might as well go check em out,that’s if you already haven’t grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
You have one lonely apartment and you're all over the map.
samorobo:

Ikoyi a very big neighborhood with so many sub -wealthy neighborhoods under its wings.
This is also ikoyi .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Q_huF6j1A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAE0WwwXJFg
Now this is Westland . What is it about Westland from the aerial view that would make Westland pass as wealthy and ikoyi pass as middle class. You talk a lot.
Wait for the guy to get to the rooftop then you see what I am saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLYXOMCkFHQ

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
600 million dollars Southern Kaduna Steel Plant. Coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

Uhmmmm no. Data needs is more than we need them. Get use to that fact.
my bru without DSTV you don't have any platform to broadcast your shows outside Nigeria.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

I shouldn’t be the one crying shiit. You displayed your illiteracy not the other way round. So yeah cry me an ocean,I will swim in it.
you literally type gibberish.....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

Why make crazy assertion about my personality. You were literally saying what you think I will like or not like. You are getting dumber laatije.
you literally made racist remarks.... How is that me making a crazy assertion?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

It’s also ok. I always expected you not to know navigate grammatical sphere with figures of speech,phrases and the likes. I am not surprised bro.
my bru, big words don't make you sound any smarter wink..... You didn't get the metaphor now accept it and move on wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

- And I told you what you produced. 10hrs power downtime. Shouldn’t be a problem so I don’t know why you still heckling.

- yes

- Sorry I don’t speak Afrikaan. Try English next time.
- I know what we produce.... Now tell us what Nigeria produces wink

- nope

- that's what you typed bru.... Hence it is in quotations wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

Which logic.
You are losing it boer,pls tend to your mental health. Wishing you luck bro.
YOUR logic
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

you actually are making it up... The longest it's been of consecutively is 4 hours
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
rvp2018:
You have one lonely apartment and you're all over the map.

Uhm and how did you know they are lonely?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
you actually are making it up... The longest it's been of consecutively is 4 hours

Why the hell you like to lie huh? I understand it’s a coping mechanism to deal With the crazy blackouts.

. Other days, rolling blackouts can last eight hours or more, crippling economic activity and disrupting life in this nation of 60 million people, which is still struggling to get back on its feet because of the pandemic.

Blackout warnings frequently pop up on cellphones, and people try to plan their days and nights around the power outages in their area.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/07/08/south-africa-power-loadshedding-eskom/

The rolling power cuts have been experienced for years, but this week the country's state-owned power utility, Eskom, extended them so that some residents and businesses have gone without power for more than 9 hours a day.

https://www.africanews.com/amp/2022/07/02/persistent-power-cuts-leave-south-africans-struggling-in-dark/

I have also given you a video where the guy claimed it last for 10hrs,of which you refused to watch out of shame.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
YOUR logic

I wasn’t wrong when I said you were losing it
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:

- I know what we produce.... Now tell us what Nigeria produces wink

- nope

- that's what you typed bru.... Hence it is in quotations wink

- you produce so much yet we both experience the same level of blackouts. Whatever point you have boer is pointless. Increase the power supply and stop heckling.

- yes

- stop lying,I don’t remember speaking afrikaan. Heck I barely even heard of the language.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
my bru, big words don't make you sound any smarter wink..... You didn't get the metaphor now accept it and move on wink

Lol I didn’t get pit calling kettle black grin okay cool story bro.

Like I said I just don’t see how it fitted in. Carry on with the heckling or go cash it at the bank.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
you literally made racist remarks.... How is that me making a crazy assertion?

Lol old age must really come with such frail memory.
Some idiot made a post on highest paid MD’s in Nigeria and you went ahead to say that I wouldn’t like it.
I don’t remember making a racist remark, you just called my name out of the blue.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
you literally type gibberish.....

I did not. You are just dumb my bru.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
my bru without DSTV you don't have any platform to broadcast your shows outside Nigeria.

Move and we step in. You need us more than we need you. FACTS.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

jl115:

Get a room already and stop spamming the thread with this stupid back and forth. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Get a room already and stop spamming the thread with this stupid back and forth. lipsrsealed

Lol he must learn to let go of somethings.
I am more stubborn than he is.
I have said what I said and he should learn to deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

Lol he must learn to let go of somethings.
I am more stubborn than he is.
I have said what I said and he should learn to deal with it.

Both of you like to stretch arguments and it'd better if one of you just let's it go.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

Why the hell you like to lie huh? I understand it’s a coping mechanism to deal With the crazy blackouts.

. Other days, rolling blackouts can last eight hours or more, crippling economic activity and disrupting life in this nation of 60 million people, which is still struggling to get back on its feet because of the pandemic.

Blackout warnings frequently pop up on cellphones, and people try to plan their days and nights around the power outages in their area.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/07/08/south-africa-power-loadshedding-eskom/

The rolling power cuts have been experienced for years, but this week the country's state-owned power utility, Eskom, extended them so that some residents and businesses have gone without power for more than 9 hours a day.

https://www.africanews.com/amp/2022/07/02/persistent-power-cuts-leave-south-africans-struggling-in-dark/

I have also given you a video where the guy claimed it last for 10hrs,of which you refused to watch out of shame.
it's never lasted more than 4 hours at 1 time my bru.... You can qoute as many sources you like however I'm living here so yeah wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.