Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,627 members, 7,847,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1126865 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
obaaderemi:
Kenya's election is always controversial.

Which election isn't? tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
gallivant:

You are right for once.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bloodofthelambo:
Who won the kenya election?

Official reports in a few days.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Bloodofthelambo: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
gallivant:

Official reports in a few days.
its taking long. over here just a little over 24hours the winner will be declared

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bloodofthelambo:
its taking long. over here just a little over 24hours the winner will be declared
The heat is too much. Tension is mounting.

But We have the results already. 97% of all submitted form 34As puts Raila at a 51% lead. Rvps and other UDA bloggers have gone mute. They know they have lost this thing.

But we're waiting for an official IEBC report(probably tomorrow) before we verify all Info.

But as things are; going by IEBC website, The old man is leading.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
rvp2018:
You're following Macharia whose is deeply invested in Raila
Nope! I have been streaming the results from both stations.

Latest updates:
Citizen(6.5M) - Rao 50.8%
Ruto 47.9%
NTV (8M votes) - Rao 50%
Ruto 49%

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
gallivant:

Please to all Kenyans I have a question somebody just informed me that Kenya has a natural Shona community how true is this. RVP and all other Kenyans how did Shona people naturally arrive in Kenya please try helping me by answering the question honestly
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nope I am not mute. I just got kicked out here twice.
UDA has completed tallying.
It going to be 52 for Ruto, 47% for Raila, and 1% for others.
You can continue watching the slow media...they are slow because their candidate is losing.
Now they have been told to make it 50-50 game - to manage public expectation.
The forms are all in -https://forms.iebc.or.ke/#/
99% of forms are already in.
I know folks working alone who have computed more than half the data on their own.
So far so good - IEBC have nailed it.

Shma2022:

The heat is too much. Tension is mounting.

But We have the results already. 97% of all submitted form 34As puts Raila at a 51% lead. Rvps and other UDA bloggers have gone mute. They know they have lost this thing.

But we're waiting for an official IEBC report(probably tomorrow) before we verify all Info.

But as things are; going by IEBC website, The old man is leading.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
I think KTN - has CNN like feel to announcing the results - but it's incredible if not deliberate how slow they are...they can all easily hire a data entry BPO - and get the data in few hours. What is 46,000 forms. With BPO of 1000 people - that is like 46 papers per person - double or tripled entered - for accuracy and data entry error fixed- can be done in 1hour.

At this slow pace - we are looking at week of zero economic activity - while it cost less than 10K dollars to get this done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGAf2OpnOb4

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
rvp2022:
I think KTN - has CNN like feel to announcing the results - but it's incredible if not deliberate how slow they are...they can all easily hire a data entry BPO - and get the data in few hours. What is 46,000 forms. With BPO of 1000 people - that is like 46 papers per person - double or tripled entered - for accuracy and data entry error fixed- can be done in 1hour.

At this slow pace - we are looking at week of zero economic activity - while it cost less than 10K dollars to get this done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGAf2OpnOb4

Relax big man, what's the hurry for? grin grin
IEBC has 7 days to announce results so be cool, again nobody wants to be crucified in this election for making mistakes and that's why you see those media houses taking their time to add the numbers. This time round nobody is gonna cry cause everything has been laid open.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
GeneralDae:

You see, the difference between Oyinbo and us is that no matter who rules, there are already institutions in place to check corruption and indiscipline of this nature irrespective of the Government. This waste and anyhowism we see in Nigeria is not just under the Buhari's Government but even with previous Government because there are little to no systems in place to demand accountability.

You have said it all,we need accountability and possibly capital punishment for any public servant found wanting. Trust me in no time,normality will be creeping back to the system but this is the issue even the people who will make this happen are either having skeletons in the cupboard or corrupt themselves. So our matter get as he be.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
I have worked with huge dataset - manage huge data entry - accuracy be fixed by just having double or triple data entry - any data entry BPO out there can do this for cheap. You give it to indians or filipinos - they delivere it in two hours - with accuracy of 99.9%.

Once the results are well known - those that have lost should not wait for IEBC - but should concede and move on.

That is how we can move our democracy forward. It's already good but can become better. By now someone should have conceded..unless it very very tight.

Wuoche:

Relax big man, what's the hurry for? grin grin
IEBC has 7 days to announce results so be cool, again nobody wants to be crucified in this election for making a mistakes and that's why you see those media houses taking their time to add the numbers. This time round everything nobody is gonna cry cause everything has been laid open.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shma2022:

Yes yes... Rvp's data was off and by far. Did he predict 55% win? grin

He was way off the mark. From all appearances we shall know the winner tomorrow. IEBC wont announce at night. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
rvp2022:
I have worked with huge dataset - manage huge data entry - accuracy be fixed by just having double or triple data entry - any data entry BPO out there can do this for cheap. You give it to indians or filipinos - they delivere it in two hours - with accuracy of 99.9%.

Once the results are well known - those that have lost should not wait for IEBC - but should concede and move on.

That is how we can move our democracy forward. It's already good but can become better. By now someone should have conceded..unless it very very tight.

Why dont you suggest that to this man here. I warned you about the high correlation between Ndii and loss. wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
I predicted 55% versus 44% with 1%; I did prediction for MPs/Senate/many others things. We will have postmorteum - though the numbers are looking like 52% versus 48% - I am still right for predicting Ruto win - just 3% off.
Now you champ predicted Raila at 57% and Ruto at 41% - you definitely take the prize for the most idiotic prediction.
Tayser:

He was way off the mark. From all appearances we shall know the winner tomorrow. IEBC wont announce at night. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ruto is not disorganized Raila. I hear he doesnt even have a tallying center. Ndii job is strictly restricted to economics. The rest of the stuff he is in the dark. Ruto has 2 parrallel tallying center.

Itumbi and his friends are doing their own thing - Infact they had approached me to help them - but I cannot engage in anything coz of contract issues. Itumbi is mostly based on Whatsapp...simple systems that require lots of human managment overhead.

Chirchir runs his own parrallel tallying and vote protection. Chirchir runs mostly USSD and apps. Chirchir team are doing triple entry and are based in Ruto bunker.

Then final system is one for tallying official records with IEBC - Chirchir run that too.

Those are three foolproof systems - you disable one - you have two more working. Ruto doesnt bahatisha things.

On the other side - they have nothing - Matiangi and Gicheru - have engaged some chinese to try to corrupt and bring down IEBC system - they have failed. So far all forms where UDA agents were present matches with IEBC data - meaning any corruption has failed - except few desperate cases where cast votes exceed registered

Matiangi gave them false hope mid-day - they started running around with propaganda of they have won 12.7M smiley - but come afternoon Chebukati said - it's 14.3m- twitter has flagged all their fake propaganda down- and as of now - they are just waiting for fate. Raila and family are monitoring his blood pressure every few minutes.

Tayser:

Why dont you suggest that to this man here. I warned you about the high correlation between Ndii and loss. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
rvp2022:
Ruto is not disorganized Raila. I hear he doesnt even have a tallying center. Ndii job is strictly restricted to economics. The rest of the stuff he is in the dark. Ruto has 2 parrallel tallying center.

Itumbi and his friends are doing their own thing - Infact they had approached me to help them - but I cannot engage in anything coz of contract issues. Itumbi is mostly based on Whatsapp...simple systems that require lots of human managment overhead.

Chirchir runs his own parrallel tallying and vote protection. Chirchir runs mostly USSD and apps. Chirchir team are doing triple entry and are based in Ruto bunker.

Then final system is one for tallying official records with IEBC - Chirchir run that too.

Those are three foolproof systems - you disable one - you have two more working. Ruto doesnt bahatisha things.

On the other side - they have nothing - Matiangi and Gicheru - have engaged some chinese to try to corrupt and bring down IEBC system - they have failed. Matiangi gave them false hope mid-day but as of now - they are just waiting for fate. Raila and family are monitoring his blood pressure every few minutes.

You fell short of disclosing Chirchir's full role. An attempted hack of the IEBC public portal by the Davis Chirchir led team was thwarted last night. The attack on the portal by the team began at around 23:34:26HRS - 09/08/2022 continuing to 02:49:04 HRS - 10/08/2022 and in the process, causing a temporary outage of the portal.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
The good thing both sides agree - no hacking as been successfully so far - we just need folks to download the forms - and do the calculation. IEBC have turned everyone into returning officer. Chebukati has been very brilliant. Kill the manual register ( turnout dropped dead) and then kill monkey games with results.

Chebukati has exceed expectation - they have been rigging in few places - Luo Nyanza, some areas of Marsabit/Mandera/Wajir - but nothing serious.

Tayser:

You fell short of disclosing Chirchir's full role. An attempted hack of the IEBC public portal by the Davis Chirchir led team was thwarted last night. The attack on the portal by the team began at around 23:34:26HRS - 09/08/2022 continuing to 02:49:04 HRS - 10/08/2022 and in the process, causing a temporary outage of the portal.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
rvp2022:
The good thing both sides agree - no hacking as been successfully so far - we just need folks to download the forms - and do the calculation. IEBC have turned everyone into returning officer. Chebukati has been very brilliant. Kill the manual register ( turnout dropped dead) and then kill monkey games with results.

Chebukati has exceed expectation - they have been rigging in few places - Luo Nyanza, some areas of Marsabit/Mandera/Wajir - but nothing serious.

IEBC has played its game well this time, everyone agrees. The manual register was used, just not extensively. It was actually used to identify Gachagua after the KIEMS kits failed consecutively. We had this discussion before the election. You didn't want it, I wanted it for what I thought was obvious reasons. The courts agreed with me. In the end it helped your candidate. My dude, even Mother Teressa wasn't this magnanimous.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
You live in your own universe. Manual voting was only okayed in 200 polling station - about 100 in Kakamega and 100 in Kitui. These are areas where kit were probably swapped. Gachagua voted biometrically. They are several steps before manual...first all all your biometric (fingers, eyes)... then next your ID scanned & used to search you electronically(alphanumeric search)....and that should pretty much solved the any problem. It was 99.999%. Then replacement kit is brought. Manual register had to be okayed from NAIROBI....so it was difficult process.

Again the Court of Appeal - agreed to manual but refused the crossing of the names. That was MAIN SOURCE OF RIGGING - because people look at book - see who has not voted - and then cross their names - vote for them. Now because the KIEMS kit is blind - they dont know who has voted or not - so cannot dare to rig.

Manual voting meant you end up with presidential ballot with more than a million votes than rest of seats...mostly from each candidate stronghold (99% voting for him so their total collusion including IEBC staff) and remote Norther Region by security forces.

So far turnout is realistic - highest in Kalenjin land at mid 70s, followed by Mt kenya and Luos at 67%, then it goes down to average of 60% and some 50%.

Voting tick. Result transmission tick.

Only complaints so far - mathematical errors and impunity where someone put cast voters exceeding registered voters in result transmission - still lots of areas where UDA had no agent (like in Bondo it's not safe) or in NEP - so many such monkey games - Chebukati will flag them - but cant do anything about it - as polling stations result are final

Also great presidential results are now counted and sent first before chaos erupt in lower seats

Tayser:

IEBC has played its game well this time, everyone agrees. The manual register was used, just not extensively. It was actually used to identify Gachagua after the KIEMS kits failed consecutively. We had this discussion before the election. You didn't want it, I wanted it for what I thought was obvious reasons. The courts agreed with me. In the end it helped your candidate. My dude, even Mother Teressa wasn't this magnanimous.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Captured mainstream media have now stopped the counting. Uhuru must be hoping to cook something with IEBC.
But 99.8% of all forms are in
Most credible calculation point at narrow Ruto win of 51-52%
https://forms.iebc.or.ke/#/

Everyone shouting they have won - except the Azimio/Raila crew have no figures - after their badly done cookery yesterday - they are now shooting we are winning.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2022
The most credible results/projections points to this 52 v 47 - with 1% for others.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2022
rvp2022:
The most credible results/projections points to this 52 v 47 - with 1% for others.
If Raila wins, will you deactivate your account or take your punishment like a man?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2022
You really want me gone so you can have a free run here
jl115:
If Raila wins, will you deactivate your account or take your punishment like a man?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2022
rvp2022:
You really want me gone so you can have a free run here
actually the total opposite!! I really want you to stay bru....if you leave then it just confirms you are a puss5y

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Apparently the kits failed during voting but were functioning during submission .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Rvp this is not a sprint but a marathon. Finishing is near grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Forget the captured media...who have been told to stall and then terminate the counting
Folks have completed calculating this.
This is very transparent process so far.
Wuoche:
Rvp this is not a sprint but a marathon. Finishing is near grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Yes that interesting. So far IEBC have delivered a credible process. Pretty much all forms are in except the last 60 or less - mostly in Wajir (47)
NTSA:
Apparently the kits failed during voting but were functioning during submission .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2022
rvp2022:

Thank goodness it's a mere projection with almost 300k deficit from the total votes.

At this moment, no one can take any UDA data seriously.

Baba the 5th.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2022
NTSA:

When I see you I see 15k gone grin

Failed kits have affected Azimio votes more than it has for UDA.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2022: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Why are Azimio so afraid to tabulate and calculate; Because Ruto has won it.
You guys have long faces in Bomas because you've lost

My senator is normally a serious dude

Forms 34A from polling stations received as at 11:51am.....11/8/22 46,153/46,229 with total votes of 14,277,542
Total Turnout 14,300,423
WSR-7,358,499 51.7%
RAO- 6,845,142. 48.01% Others - 0.29%
76 polling stations to go... Form 34A.

Azimio so far yet to release any data since their last attempt to fake data.

DATA IKO HAPA - free for entire world.

You can even download the entire dataset zipped - 10GB

Shma2022:

Thank goodness it's a mere projection with almost 300k deficit from the total votes.

At this moment, no one can take any UDA data seriously.

Baba the 5th.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.