Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1131450 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
gallivant:

Hobbit, still have your head up Nigerian @ss?
as usual the two empty-headed noise makers

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Just40:

Distraction of a piglet grin

Grow a few brain cells and be smart
I was physically prepared for Nigeria. But due to your distraction. Tomorrow is all about the gold republic of China.

Nigerians will have a fresh breath tomorrow.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
rvp20182:
A park in middle of slum versus a park in middle of skyscrappers. Nigeria is one huge park. A zoo.
Abuja Millennium park is top notch for Central park, Nairobi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
rvp20182:
A park in middle of slum versus a park in middle of skyscrappers. Nigeria is one huge park. A zoo.
This is how a park should look like grin not animal park cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Just40:
as usual the two empty-headed noise makers
He's giving you facts as they are, coon.

Why are pygmies this dense?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shma2022:

Now see how you've easily shifted the topic from Nigeria to useless Hobbit? grin

Nigerians are celebrating because of your stupidity and lack of strategy --- why do you have to under the pigmy fraternity to this endless E torture?. You should be relaxing enjoying the conversation of big boys instead of being all over the place licking @ss and spewing nothingness.
as usual

Nothing sensible to type but just noise from a piglet

Skeletal zombie ... Be smart enough to contribute positively to any conversation instead of being a bench warmer who is star strucked grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shma2022:

I was physically prepared for Nigeria. But due to your distraction. Tomorrow is all about the gold republic of China.

you mean you were busy coming to make empty noise than to be intelligent.

We don't need empty noises here from a Chinese owned country

Anyway, between the Chinese and the Indian, which of them will win being the best owner of your Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shma2022:

He's giving you facts as they are, coon.

Why are pygmies this dense?

Piglet... Don't be fan strucked

It's beneath humans

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Just40:
They said post a park and you're busy looking for forest ... We're talking About A, the idiot is talking about Z cheesy what concerns park with zoo and forest grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oMzJKsWys8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03oc5DGOax4
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Papaye Recreational park

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
2/2

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Beige Village Eco Park

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
obaaderemi:
You don't have some slums in Nairobi. You have many slums in Nairobi. Africa's biggest and deadliest slums are to be found in the middle of the shithole called Nairobi. That's a shame.

And your starving population is not small. People and animals are actually dying of hunger in Kenya. It's biblical plague level starvation. Remember we've been talking of this since 2017.
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
samorobo:

Nairobi cbd. A slum city indeed.
Integrated slumpolis.
Nairoslum, A Classified shithole grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Just40:
hmm.. I'm yet to find anyone who went to uni in Nigeria of recent

I suppose they are Ghanaians who have lived all their life's in Nigeria
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Just40:
They said post a park and you're busy looking for forest ...
This is Ankasa forest in the Western Region of Ghana..
It is the most biodiversed forest in Africa with a beautiful tree cover. So rich in flora and fauna

Who said? You don't need arguments with Kenyans to make your country relevant. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
obaaderemi:
You don't have some slums in Nairobi. You have many slums in Nairobi. Africa's biggest and deadliest slums are to be found in the middle of the shithole called Nairobi. That's a shame.

And your starving population is not small. People and animals are actually dying of hunger in Kenya. It's biblical plague level starvation. Remember we've been talking of this since 2017.

Watch your mental health, take a little vacation Obaboon.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Shma2022:

Can you note the difference? Or you have chronic glaucoma?

This pic you've just posted is blurred, no clear landmark and whatnot. If I say that is not Nairobi; how will you prove otherwise? Though; from the look of things, I can see a well planned concrete --- though the image looks pretty much old.

Now check this. This is an entire CBD. If you noted the difference, we should now be talking about a pure concrete vs shacks and shanties.

Yours is the latter. No zoning - no building code -- slum LRC, ugly dilapidated buildings --- a clear definition of a failed state.

Here is your slum,Zoom in of you like and stop disturbing my life.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Just40:
grin grin
Have you watched both

Yes grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Just40:
I am yet to understand why

Oh it’s Simple,It’s an eyesore.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Shma2022:

Do you know the meaning of mess? If you search the word "mess" in any dictionary, Nigeria will be there as a case study.

Like:

Nigeria for instance, is a mess. Sprawling slums everywhere with open defecation.
I know the meaning of mess and Kenya is a mess. I don’t need a dictionary to acknowledge that. A look at your zoo and I have my answers.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:57am On Sep 29, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Let me just show you some pictures of Millennium Park, Abuja! Kenya should at least compare that certified shithole with Somalia. grin That smelling zoo is not fit to polish Nigeria shoe

Gorgeous. Kenya forest will get here 2100.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:58am On Sep 29, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Abuja Millennium park is top notch for Central park, Nairobi cheesy

This is Central Park not millennium park
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 5:31am On Sep 29, 2022
samorobo:

Integrated slumpolis.

Which Nairobi is this?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 5:36am On Sep 29, 2022
samorobo:

Here is your slum,Zoom in of you like and stop disturbing my life.

This is not Nairobi.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2022
samorobo:

Integrated slumpolis.
Suwon is in Seoul, South Korea. This is not Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Shma2022:

when will u be prepared for ur life? A life away from internet brawl?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2022
samorobo:

This is Central Park not millennium park
Yeah central park
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2022
samorobo:

For the umpteenth time no one cares about your imaginary friend. If it’s not your daughter making imaginary random statement then it would be your imaginary Ugandan friend,next it will be your grandma from the dead. How long do you have to desperately piggyback on imaginary things to drive your point home. All that fuss just to score a point. Smh!!!
Next time it will be his gardener.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:16am On Sep 29, 2022
theenchanter:
when will u be prepared for ur life? A life away from internet brawl?
He is lost already. He only thinks of nairaland now. You can't save him.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2022
rvp20182:
We just got the leadership that will transform kenya. In 10yrs - we will have overtaken Nigeria in GDP.
What leadership? I hope you are not referring to that thug Ruto. Transform ko, transformer ni. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2022
rvp20182:
Lagos has 20m people - Nairobi 4m. I expect GDP to be higher for sheer size.
Ghana and Kenya are neck to neck on HDIS - kenya get dragged down by it's ASAL north.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
Illiterate, you are posting 2019 figures based on a 2020 report! Gosh, you Kenyans are uneducated. This is the latest Hdi 2021 released on September 8 2022.
2022 results comes out in 2023. 2022 has not run its course.
See attached screenshot! Madhouse inmate. grin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.