Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,505 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132416 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Here is kenya girl - telling us inflation in Ghana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsI_2xbiOw8

We admit what is happening in Ghana is not unique. But should it be the Ghanaian Cedi that is rated the worst performing currency in the world? Should it be our economy that is rated junk? The IMF Africa director iterated that Ghana's economic woes are predominantly self inflicted. Before then, I had stated that exogenous factors constituted a mere 25% to the crisis we find ourselves in. The handlers of the economy have totally mismanaged it. Recklessly spending the fiscus even amidst clear signs of imminent collapse. I live in South Africa. Inflation is at 7%. Interest rate is only 8%. In fact, South Africa was the worst hit country when the corona virus pandemic struck. Over 100,000 people died of the pandemic. More curiously, South Africa's membership in the BRICS community makes it even more vulnerable to the current Russian/Ukranean conflict as Russia is South Africa's strongest ally in terms of diplomacy and trade.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
rvp2018:
Outside Africa - being skinny is considered beautiful - while your fat arse is considered lazy bone coming to smooche their system. Nobody has the time to distinguish btw Ghana and Nigeria - they are same criminals.
there's a difference between being skinny, being plumby and being skeletal. grin grin

I'm sure you've seen the captain Phillips movie, there's no honour in looking like that grin

Need I show you the most respected Africans in the Americas for their achievement and Europe for their achievements?

They don't like you east Africans because you're usually lazy and only coming to depend on their social system.
Most East Africans only entered there as refugees and have stayed so even into your second and third generation depending on aid. grin

I know the stories from the Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, UK and Germany so well
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
68816419:

This project is a white elephant because 99% of the people involved would never be able to buy the homes , similar projects of this nature have recently been created and were resold by the same Kibera residents only to return to the slums. just cut the nonsense out.
Only a policyless zoo like Nigeria can fail to implement slum eradication. There is nothing impossible in Kenya, as long as brains are in power. First thing first, build decent alternative houses, reduce rent, initiate the agenda, then ban shacks. It's possible. This is not a zoo, where slums are sprawling even to the central business area.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
They should first respect the black ghanian slaves - almost 500yrs of disrespect.
East Africa are not complaining.

Show me Ghana here? Only The Gambia (because they spanish) made the list otherwise West Africans are unwelcomed almost everywhere.

African passports with visa free access to other countries as of January 2022
Visa free score=number of countries
Seychelles
Mauritius
South Africa
Botswana
Namibia
Lesotho
eSwatini
Malawi
Kenya
Tanzania
Tunisia
Zambia
The Gambia

Just40:
there's a difference between being skinny, being plumby and being skeletal. grin grin

I'm sure you've seen the captain Phillips movie, there's no honour in looking like that grin

Need I show you the most respected Africans in the Americas for their achievement and Europe for their achievements?

They don't like you east Africans because you're usually lazy and only coming to depend on their social system.
Most East Africans only entered there as refugees and have stayed so even into your second and third generation depending on aid. grin

I know the stories from the Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, UK and Germany so well
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kenya has a serious cost of living crisis as most Kenyans can't feed themselves
With food prices and basic commodity prices far higher than cost in Ghana.
There's fear that without serious decision taken, the world might have another terrible humanitarian crisis.
This is all happening because Kenyans are lazy and generally poor, always tipping at the edge of a crisis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qL08lCheOA

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
68816419:

1. Nigerians acquired Telekom Kenya , the oldest telecommunications provider in Kenya.
2. The largest IT center in Kenya is I-Hub; it was purchased by black Nigerians.
3. Kenya's Sidian Bank and the Transnational Bank of Kenya. (Kenya's oldest banks) — now Access banks , which are currently earning profits instead of losses
There is nothing like Telekom kenya. If you don't know the company name, how sure are you that Nigeria acquired it?
Drop us Nigeria company name which acquired it - before we advance this topic.

Don't just spew nonsense.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just40:
Kenya has a serious cost of living crisis as most Kenyans can't feed themselves
With food prices and basic commodity prices far higher than cost in Ghana.
There's fear that without serious decision taken, the world might have another terrible humanitarian crisis.
This is all happening because Kenyans are lazy and generally poor, always tipping at the edge of a crisis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qL08lCheOA
Yes, there is inflation in Kenya. That's not the point.
The point here is ghana is on the verge pf facing hyperinflation - Kenya is not anywhere close.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Shma2022:

Yes, there is inflation in Kenya. That's not the point.
The point here is ghana is on the verge pf facing hyperinflation - Kenya is not anywhere close.
Kenya is already facing hyperinflation and it is part of the reason why general cost of commodity is expensive there than in Ghana..with the weekly change in cost of food stuff in your shithole.. mother's are already crying of being unable to feed their children

Ghana hasn't gotten there yet

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kenya Motor Vechile Assemblers about to take off. Importation of used trucks & buses have been banned and those locally assembled are tax free.

Now kenya is going to assemble and build more new trucks & buses.

Mercedes Benz Trucks assembled in Kenya

NAIROBI KENYA, Oct 27 – Motor dealer DT Dobie has unveiled a Sh16 million locally assembled Mercedes Benz truck as demand for heavy vehicles rises.

The introduction of Actros 3340 truck comes after the Government introduced a regulation restricting importation of second-hand trucks into the country.

Under the 2022 Finance Act, which came into effect in July 2022, locally assembled vehicles are exempted from taxes unlike imported ones.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Monkey say. Monkey do.
Just40:
Kenya is already facing hyperinflation and it is part of the reason why general cost of commodity is expensive there than in Ghana..with the weekly change in cost of food stuff in your shithole.. mother's are already crying of being unable to feed their children

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
rvp2018:
Monkey say. Monkey do.
Baboon cry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
rvp2018:
Here is kenya girl - telling us inflation in Ghana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsI_2xbiOw8

We admit what is happening in Ghana is not unique. But should it be the Ghanaian Cedi that is rated the worst performing currency in the world? Should it be our economy that is rated junk? The IMF Africa director iterated that Ghana's economic woes are predominantly self inflicted. Before then, I had stated that exogenous factors constituted a mere 25% to the crisis we find ourselves in. The handlers of the economy have totally mismanaged it. Recklessly spending the fiscus even amidst clear signs of imminent collapse. I live in South Africa. Inflation is at 7%. Interest rate is only 8%. In fact, South Africa was the worst hit country when the corona virus pandemic struck. Over 100,000 people died of the pandemic. More curiously, South Africa's membership in the BRICS community makes it even more vulnerable to the current Russian/Ukranean conflict as Russia is South Africa's strongest ally in terms of diplomacy and trade.

Yet another Kenyan referencing the esteemed Dr Hanke! IIRC, I was the first back in 2016-I reiterate, you Waffas should thank us for the free education we provide! Instead you project, abuse us and hide behind make believe BS like elementary school kids: ungrateful b*stards!?

Here's what a 6 decade career of academia looks like.

Steve H. Hanke is a professor of applied economics and founder and codirector of the Institute for Applied Economics, Global Health, and the Study of Business Enterprise at the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore.

https://www.cato.org/people/steve-h-hanke

Hanke is a senior fellow at the Cato Institute in Washington, D.C., a senior fellow at the Independent Institute in Oakland, California, a senior adviser at the Renmin University of China’s International Monetary Research Institute in Beijing, and a special counselor to the Center for Financial Stability in New York. Hanke is also a contributing editor at Central Banking in London and a contributor at National Review. In addition, Hanke is a member of the Charter Council of the Society for Economic Measurement and of the Euromoney Country Risk’s Experts Panel.....
Goodness, but he's a busy dude! When he quote him just know he knows WTF he's on about.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Most of these bonobos unable to hold an intellectual debate resort to childish obustification, ad hominem, school yard pranks and plain old puerile juvenile irrational ranting whose import is more to derail the debate than to inform or enlighten anyone on anything.
kikuyu1:

Yet another Kenyan referencing the esteemed Dr Hanke! IIRC, I was the first back in 2016-I reiterate, you Waffas should thank us for the free education we provide! Instead you project, abuse us and hide behind make believe BS like elementary school kids: ungrateful b*stards!?

Goodness, but he's a busy dude! When he quote him just know he knows WTF he's on about.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ghanaian chocolate manufacturers going global

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u70bsFTPno

KIA vehicle manufacturing plant almost completed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5-k7PTTU8

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
vankelvin:

I asked you a simple question

The broken rice theyve been selling in our markets which people have been buying them?

As for nonsense everyone reading your comments can judge who here is speaking nonsense online
and I answered by asking you to name one restaurant in Accra that sells broken rice so I can go buy.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Keep up. I still dont understand why Ghana and Ivory coast cannot jointly ban the export of cocoa beans. Kenya tea is processed - but sold in bulk. Now gov is planning to ban the bulk sales - and force the industry to re-brand.

Instead of these small cocoa factories producing mere 200k thousands - Cocoa board of Ghana - should be one going big into this.

President Ruto said farmers stand to earn more if they embrace value addition instead of exporting raw commodities.

"There is absolutely no reason why we are selling 95 per cent of our tea unprocessed in a space where we have a competitive advantage," he said during a consultative meeting with manufacturers in Nairobi.

"It is not going to be possible and practical for us to continue to export 95 per cent of our tea unprocessed."

Just40:
Ghanaian chocolate manufacturers going global

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u70bsFTPno

KIA vehicle manufacturing plant almost completed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5-k7PTTU8
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just40:
Kenya is already facing hyperinflation and it is part of the reason why general cost of commodity is expensive there than in Ghana..with the weekly change in cost of food stuff in your shithole.. mother's are already crying about being unable to feed their children

I didn't say that, WB said that. Data is staring straight into your eyes, indicating that Ghana, South Sudan(wartone), Somali & of course zimb are in the same WhatsApp group - failed and mismanaged sh*tholes. Trying to fix Kenya in your mess is what we call "Throwing hot air. " deal with your de facto state FIRST, when Kenyan currency hit 128% depreciation rate, I will join you in the discussion.

https://www.statista.com/topics/9342/inflation-in-africa/

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just40:
Ghana is already facing hyperinflation and it is part of the reason why general cost of commodity is expensive there than in Kenya..with the weekly change in cost of food stuff in your shithole.. mother's are already crying of being unable to feed their children

Kenya hasn't gotten there yet

I believe this is what you meant to write. You are welcome. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
rvp2018:
Identity of the unwanted and the unwelcomed.
Even in African countries - you'll struggle if they know you're from the Zoo. And Ghana.
Bad repuation.

You'll cry in many airports as they subject you to cavity and orifice searches.
Ghana's bad reputation like?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
rvp2018:
Outside Africa - being skinny is considered beautiful - while your fat arse is considered lazy bone coming to smooche their system. Nobody has the time to distinguish btw Ghana and Nigeria - they are same criminals.
Being skinny, ugly, shapeless with an iron box head isn't considered beautiful anywhere in the world

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just40:
Baboon cry

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
POKUASI2:
and I answered by asking you to name one restaurant in Accra that sells broken rice so I can go buy.
You are unintelligent
All markets and rice shops in Ghana sell broken rice so which people buy them?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nemesis4you: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nemesis4you: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just dropped in to say hello

Good to see u all fukers alive and hard at work craping on each other still , I guess this is a long term commitment , till death grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Abeg nothing they this country nah south west make Nigeria nothing else, Kenya is by far better
U dey craze

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
rvp2018:
1) Dangote - Salt merchant get import bans - bring Indians to manufacture for him - when not stealing cement plant from Kogi state smiley
2) MTN - South African company.

Kenya biggest company is
1)Safaricom own by Kenya gov/public/vodafone.
2) EABL - owned by Kenyans & Diageo
3) Equity Bank - owned by Kenya & others.
4) KCB - owned by Keny gov/kenyans.

Etc etc - In kenya biggest player is mostly kenya gov - which owns everything everywhere including Hilton Hotel - name it. Unlike Nigeria who privatized companies and gave them to Dangotes completely - kenya SOES - those privatized - kenya gov always retain shareholding. Rarely was companies sold 100% - so kenya gov is in almost every business you can imagine.

Indians in kenya - are in manufacturing. This is because they were banned from retail trade - or dukawallas - in 1967.

I think in almost top 200 companies in kenya is in plant - from sugar plant, cements, hotels, banks, telcom, name it - kenya gov is all over.

I already posted a video of dangote salt producing factory here
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nemesis4you:
Just dropped in to say hello

Good to see u all fukers alive and hard at work craping on each other still , I guess this is a long term commitment , till death grin

Nemesis bout to send y'all to a compulsory deep meditation without pay o

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nemesis4you: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
QuietMynd:

Nemesis bout to send y'all to a compulsory deep meditation without pay o

What u doing here grin

On pilgrimage like me or part of regular service grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nemesis4you:

What u doing here grin

On pilgrimage like me or part of regular service grin

I just visit once in a while nd post pictures too sometimes.
I do enjoy the pictures too tho reason why I haven't left.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
rvp2018:
Ohoo please smiley Get grip of yourself.

The Largest vertically integrated group in the aluminium field in Nigeria and in West Africa ... Tower Aluminium Group is a pioneering leader in aluminium products is owned by a Kenya-Indian.

This multinational with manufacturing operations worldwide that started in Kenya and still has Kenya as it's HQ. That is what happen when you're progressive nation. Not a zoo.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5bc8924fb9144917ed082349/t/5f57a3ad416c7273cd93a872/1599579057401/Chandarias.pdf

Forget it. That one is an Indian.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
kikuyu1:

What you are saying is bullshit. You claimed your Hanke talked about hyperinflation in Nigeria but there's nothing like that here. Inflation grew between August and October. But watch it begin to go down in November.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
GeneralDae:

Interesting grin.
The 46th tribe ba?
I find this really funny. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.