Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132803 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

The G5 thing in South-South with angry Wike in Rivers did some magic for Tinubu. Wike had previously employed 200,000 Political foot soilders in Rivers State whom he called special advisers. Now imagine these guys convince some family members. You are already having close to 500,000 for Tinubu in Rivers first. So even if Labour Party wins Rivers. It still won't matter to Wike and Tinubu.

Politics 101: A House divided against itself cannot stand.
🤣😂

You understand the game

I wish Tinubu was having a difficult time in the elections so that people's popular choice Obi will win but the game is the game.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Shaytun:

It’s either our way or the high way grin

Unfortunately that’s not democracy, democracy is about the will of the people, not your perceived view of the will of the people.

I’ve seen videos of where people where being beaten for voting APC in the south east.

Do you actually think OBI will win any Region in the north?

He sure as hell was Winning Taraba,nasarawa, a sizeable chunk of kaduna,and I think Jigawa on the 25th,anything other than that then INEC have tampered with it. We saw the figures
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
samorobo:

He sure as hell was Winning Taraba,nasarawa, a sizeable chunk of kaduna,and I think Jigawa on the 25th,anything other than that then INEC have tampered with it. We saw the figures

Peter Obi was never going to win Kaduna, jigawa or nasarawa. That’s something that cannot happen, the battle in those state is between PDP and APC . He might win Taraba.

But you actually believing Peter obi has any chances in those state tells me you know nothing of the northern politics, he might not even get the required 25% in those state.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi finally won Lagos grin grin grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Update Of Presidentialb Election Result In Kano State:

NNPP : 1,179,889
APC : 773,528
PDP : 143, 213

Tinubu leads Atiku with 630k votes in Kano state alone.

Kwankwanso has succeeded in Balkanising Atiku vote in Kano, those NNPP figures were suppose to go to PDP , now they have been “wasted” on NNPP. Kano is the only state NNPP is winning.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Peter Obi finally won Lagos grin grin grin

Oh…so the election is not rigged then grin

It’s only rigging when you’re losing grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Shaytun:

Tinubu is leading in Akwa ibom, I didn’t see that coming, and he got a decent vote in Adamawa and Taraba.

Labour Party is also winning Taraba, and that stupid Taraba governor that was giving people KuNu has lost his Senatorial bid to a baby politician.

The emergence of Labour Party is good for our democracy. If they keep this up and team up with Kwankwanso for 2027, that would be explosive. Very good.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Shaytun:

Oh…so the election is not rigged then grin

It’s only rigging when you’re losing grin
The election is still rigged. You can't change that
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi won Tinubu but still everything is fishy about the results. Notice how close the figures of Tinubu are close to obi’s own. They probably had above 25% each in Lagos,so basically they won Lagos.

Also they s idiot INEC said over 6m people voted in Lagos but the results is barely even 2m. Bunch of ret@rds
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Shaytun:
Update Of Presidentialb Election Result In Kano State:

Kwankwanso has succeeded in Balkanising Atiku vote in Kano, those NNPP figures were suppose to go to PDP , now they have been “wasted” on NNPP. Kano is the only state NNPP is winning.

Lol how is this even possible that Tinubu won Atiku and Kwankwaso in Kano. I give it to Tinubu,he is the ultimate rigger,he deserves to rot in hell
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi eventually wins lagos ...... A very bad omen to the Yoruba for allowing free migrants .

I know this will send a signal .

Governor johnson had already told them lagos is not no man land. It is for Yoruba.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2023
They probably just have Obi Lagos because people are on their necks for their suspicious moves. Obi got more than that,and Tinubu probably halved his figure but not neck close to him
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2023
The governorship election will be tough in lagos state .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2023
vaxx:
Obi eventually wins lagos ...... A very bad omen to the Yoruba for allowing free migrants .

Governor johnson has already told them lagos is no man land
Please stop this Yoruba thing here. It's nauseating. Tinubu is coming to be Nigerian president not Yoruba president.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2023
vaxx:

Governor johnson has already told them lagos is not no man land. It is for Yoruba.

I chose to bridled my tongue for this election and just speak facts,but for saying this,you are a very stupid tribalist. You disgust me.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

Please stop this Yoruba thing here. It's nauseating. Tinubu is coming to be Nigerian president not Yoruba president.
I care less , I am a very proud and radical Yoruba and you can't stop me for that
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
samorobo:

I chose to bridled my tongue for this election and just speak facts,but for saying this,you are a very stupid tribalist. You disgust me.
I careless if it hurt you to the bone marrow , and you must be insane to be thinking I must have your opinion .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mhkent(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralDae:
From where the tittle JAGABAN of Borgu was given.

Borgu LGA Niger State, Presidential election results.

APC - 22,486
PDP - 9649
LP - 6140
Normal, the borgu has been a huge supporters of the yorubas for centuries, like helping the yorubas during the nupe invasion of 1450s and later Fulani invasions.

I am obedient, but we clearly didn't do enough work for him. We all sat down on social media

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Whatever margin the apc garner in Borno state, will not be touched. because Lagos and Kano are capable of erasing the debts in the states where PDP won.

Welcome my beloved grand Uncle
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Kano State Presidential election results:

APC – 464,133
LP – 8,926
NNPP – 742,362
PDP – 86,162
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Shaytun:

I want Labour to win Lagos though, it will show the government that the will of the people is paramount.

I can’t imagine sanwo-Olu state of mind right now.
I swear, man will be having typhoid and malaria right now.
I jst pity him in advance in the governorship election.
The obedients might transfer aggression to him If they lose Lagos now.
Next time they won't let federal government cabal play a dirty game on their home base next time. #endsars

because alot of southwest youth only join labour party because of endsars painfull loss which I can't blame them for.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
IGpro1:
You support Apc I support Labour party..

But trust me you're one of the idiots left in Nigeria, who are not fed up with the current level of underdevelopment..

You speak so well of tinubu
But imagine a man, who doesn't even remember how to pronounce the word 'umbrella'. Calling it umbrelada,
A man who can barely give 30 seconds speech, without making a fool of himself.

Anyone supporting Tinubu, benefits directly or indirectly from his corrupt money.

If Tinubu wins, Nigeria is doomed just like Buharis regime.
And again, that you're the only one here that sees good in Buhari's regime, should make you worry about your state mind.

Please, campaign is over.
Everyone can say thesame 4 other candidates, no think say na only una obedients get talk.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
vaxx:
I careless if it hurt you to the bone marrow , and you must be insane to be thinking I must have your opinion .

You are very stupid tribalist.
Pls don’t quote me again.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigerians are not political inclined. In a state where about 6 million registered, less than 2 million people voted . What a shame ?

Pls know from today , Even the cup of your daily gari is determined not just by market force alone but the policy that affect it .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Labour's party votes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
samorobo:
As predicted people have started protesting about the obvious election rigging and they haven’t announced the winner yet. If they eventually crown they agbero called Tinubu,this country will go to the dogs. You can’t manipulate the wi of the people for your selfish interest.
They ve told people to approach the court if they re not satisfied with result.
If it get shitty, they should remember buhari is still up there in Abuja and that man is nut in the head, wike himself is a patient of thesame psychiatric hospital as buhari.
They should thread carefully. No one need to lose their life unnecessarily.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
OBI LEADS IN FCT, WINS 3 OF 6 AREA COUNCILS

So far, Peter Obi, candidate of the Labour [b]Party (LP), has secured victory in three area councils in the FCT, while Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won two[/b]one area council -- AMAC -- left to be announced.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
vaxx:
Kano State Presidential election results:

APC – 464,133
LP – 8,926
NNPP – 742,362
PDP – 86,162
Stop spreading fake news, you this mugu.

Update Of Presidential Election Result In Kano State:

Cc rolams
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Stop spreading fake news, you this mugu.

Update Of Presidential Election Result In Kano State:

Cc rolams
lol. You only buttress my point . Good the figure I gave was inconclusive . Now you do justice .

660 thousand coupled with lagos five hundered thousand votes is enough to pay the debt apc owes PDP in south east
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
samorobo:

You are very stupid tribalist.
Pls don’t quote me again.
Do I care ? You must be insane to think I must have your opinion . I am not zombie
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yorùbáland with their very liberal society. You allowed Ibo to vote in Lagos and across Yorùbáland but reverse is the case in Iboland.

Some of us Yoruba by blood who does not hold alliance to Nigeria are more radical , just know that , we will not allowed this to continue for long

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.