Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1126557 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Samboro it seems your old ways are stuck on you like gorilla glue. No amount of ass kissing from the Sans will save nainjia from the dire state it's in.

Worry about Kenya cos no s as mount of my allegedly perceived ass kissing will save Kenya from it mess .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vlain:

You are boring idiot. This husband thingy is as stale as it get. I will keep supporting him just to see u this way. So be ready.

Why don't you travel to Cape Town for your nuptials while you're at it? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Obakillah:

Evidently nobody cares. Please crawl back to the shanty towns.

He's forever looking for relevance on this thread. Notice how all the other Sans avoid him like the plague. He's just too dumb for their liking grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Obakillah:

I don’t have a wife there yet cool cool cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Obakillah:

You forgot he's from nainjia, you wanna wreck his small brains with such words. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vlain:

Worry about Kenya cos no s as mount of my allegedly perceived ass kissing will save Kenya from it mess .

Go back to grammar class.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

He's forever looking for relevance on this thread. Notice how all the other Sans avoid him like the plague. He's just too dumb for their liking grin

Dumb shackman. We are going to have to hammer the point home with that fool.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Go back to grammar class.

This is not even up for argument.my message has hit home.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

You forgot he's from nainjia, you wanna wreck his small brains with such words. grin grin

Smh!!! U are a fvckery on Kenya’s education to even think that word to be grandiloquent. Some of us learnt about that word in our primary days.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
It obvious by the way he gives the other countries a free pass; that he sees kenya as a real threat; 10yrs from now; he will be searching "how to migrate to Nairobi" or even less going by the looting bonanza every few months now
Saddamochieng00:

Keep off things that don't concern you. No one ever asked for your opinion on Tatu or any other development project in Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
NG

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vlain:

Smh!!! U are a fvckery on Kenya’s education to even think that word to be grandiloquent. Some of us learnt about that word in our primary days.

Jus30 atleast be like your brother here who has to log out and consult Google for all his vocab so as not to appear dumb. You really need to stop with that "astro-projection" shit it's just too embarrassing.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mkenya2019:
It obvious by the way he gives the other countries a free pass; that he sees kenya as a real threat; 10yrs from now; he will be searching "how to migrate to Nairobi" or even less going by the looting bonanza every few months now

10 years from now and he would be seeing Nairobi worse off than Dhaka-for now u have successfully hit Dhaka’s level.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Jus30 atleast be like your brother here who has to log out and consult Google for all his vocab so as not to appear dumb. You really need to stop with that "astro-projection" shit it's just too embarrassing.

Is that what u do. U just psychologically exposed ur self.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dhaka is the next china and Vietnam too. Bangladesh is going place. Youre just an idiot. Bangladesh in 10yrs has grown it economy from 100b to 350B dollars. They are now the world textile factory. That is almost guranteed to make them developed world soon. See Britain, Hong Kong, South Korea, China, Taiwan.

Bangladesh (Dhaka) are clothing the world. Veitnam are supplying the bicyles. These countries in one generation will escape poverty.

If Bangladesh repeat the last 10yrs - I dont see why not - they will be 1 trillion economy.

Not cooked like Nigeria. But proper - and by 2040 - they will be developed country.

China is at the cusp of becoming a developed country as their nominal gdp approaches 12,000usd - few years ago all they were good was selling clothes

Vlain:

10 years from now and he would be seeing Nairobi worse off than Dhaka-for now u have successfully hit Dhaka’s level.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Dhaka is the next china and vietname. Bangladesh is going place. Youre just an idiot. Bangladesh in 10yrs has grown it economy from 100b to 350B dollars. They are now the world textile factory. That is almost guranteed to make them developed world soon. See Britain, Hong Kong, South Korea, China, Taiwan.

Bangladesh (Dhaka) are clothing the world. Veitnam are supplying the bicyles. These countries in one generation will escape poverty.

If Bangladesh repeat the last 10yrs - I dont see why not - they will be 1 trillion economy.

Not cooked like Nigeria. But proper - and by 2040 - they will be developed country.

China is at the cusp of becoming a developed country as their nominal gdp approaches 12,000usd - few years ago all they were good was selling clothes

No one gives a fvck about Dhaka history. Dhaka if today is trash hnd I mean trash-there is no better way to say it.
Nairobi looks like Dhaka.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ignorance is indeed a bliss

Even your betrothed friend South Africa cannot smell Dhaka now. This country growing annually at almost double digit - not from natural resources - but industry. Bangladesh is gone from poverty blossom friends - prepare to go and sell drugs in their parks.

Dhaka - as per video - as 200 towers under construction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knyv5NKWDHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_UWkRXWwog

Vlain:

No one gives a fvck about Dhaka history. Dhaka if today is trash hnd I mean trash-there is no better way to say it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vlain:

Is that what u do. U just psychologically exposed ur self.

Does this even makes sense to you. I know you only speak for the sake of it but can you try engaging your brain while you're at it. Some of the sh*t you post here makes me question whether you ever stepped foot in a classroom.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vlain:

We understand that you're cognitively challenged but that doesn't mean you should spam this thread with your poorly written emotional posts.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Alaro, Tatu and Apolonia are all by the same developer - Russian Rendeavour - part of Moscow's Renaissance Capital. Only Tatu city seems to be going on well. Alaro and Apolonia are not doing well. Tatu city 2,500 is already all sold out. Now they are selling the next 2,500.
Appolonia has more development than Tatu

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Lunatic

Get an education and stop being stupid

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Obakillah:

Na wahala be dis!
tu padre

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mkenya2019:
So genius you think they guess that 3000 number? Or you think it's random number. Your education is mirror image of West Africa.
if your best students there in Maasailand write WAEC (West African examination council) they would fail
That's sure
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 12:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Update on the construction of Lagos red line rail...blue line is almost completed and red line will be completed in the 4th quater of next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6uVdvvxtM

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 12:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Mkenya2019:

Even your betrothed friend South Africa cannot smell Dhaka now. This country growing annually at almost double digit - not from natural resources - but industry. Bangladesh is gone from poverty blossom friends - prepare to go and sell drugs in their parks.

Lol @ bolded I have always known u have a problem with ur eyes.No one ,I repeat no one in his right sense will compare shaka or anything in South Asia to SA. First of all check out Cape Town. Compare Cape Town with the best Europe has to offer.Even this new part of Dhaka still looks trash.the ur am planning is ugly and third world despite the few scrapes that looks slightly better than those in eastlando of Nairobi .. SA is no joke.It’s high time u start accepting that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gsKAvYP8Ow
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Mkenya2019:

When I say Nairobi looks like Dhaka.This is what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W510JssA1A

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Vlain:

grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 2:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Vlain:

Lol u are just like adhoboy who likes to tune it down and appear soft just to appease Kenyans and pitch a project to them for their acceptance and validation. Since when do u need people’s about things that exist. No real Nigerian behave like fish. Sorry to say this.
I'm sorry that I'm not a troll like u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 2:59am On Aug 04, 2021
LOL - we have done the WAEC here - the most stupid exam I ever saw.
theTranscriber:
if your best students there in Maasailand write WAEC (West African examination council) they would fail
That's sure
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Dhaka is big city - maybe Cairo would talk - but not any of South African cities. Dhaka is becoming rich.
Vlain:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.