Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,402 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132381 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 12:21pm On May 22, 2023
68816419:
wow.........Who else is currently watching the Commissioning of Dangote Petroleum Refinery & Petrochemicals, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-j8xWdtSc0

There are a lot of African head of state in attendance.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:25pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:
I would be first to be happy for the Zoo but I dont think Dangote has anyone interest apart from himself; See cement; When Nigeria were importing cement; they were way better; they could buy it cheaper.

In few months - you'll come to realize that Dangote is worse than what obtains now.

He will definitely sell fuel to Nigerians very expensively.

Rvp dangote refinery is the best thing to happen after slice bread. How are you doing with the emergence of this news😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:29pm On May 22, 2023
Shaytun:

There are a lot of African head of state in attendance.
6 of them, Ruto was invited but rejected it grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:29pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:
Are you aware that Kenya is going to become 1st African country to achieve Net Zero carbon emission in 2030.

Are you aware that climate financing, carbon trading, green bonds, renewable energy and whole of that space is THE FUTURE.

You're celebrating an old useless polluting resource minning smiley smiley while everyone is transitioning smiley

You're late for the party. In kenya Ruto has stopped all oil exploration. The same with coal minning. Maybe gas has some future.

You're celebrating Oil in 2023 smiley smiley smiley

Look around no one gives a fly fig about one of Kenya’s unattainable dreams and goals. Whether or not you do is the least of my problem,we are talking about a reality you swore would never come to pass. The super mighty dangote refinery has been completed and it’s here to save the economy of Africa. Nigeria is about to take its rightful place in the world. The entire world is overjoyed for this pleasant new. Nigeria economy is about to take a new turn my friend

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:31pm On May 22, 2023
Shaytun:

The biggest industrial project in Africa .

It costs 19 billion dollars .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:35pm On May 22, 2023
Shaytun:

The most interesting things is that, the project got started by September 2017 and was fully funded by Dangote and local banks grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 12:50pm On May 22, 2023
The Zoo need electricity - Not Dangote expensive useless refinery.
samorobo:

Look around no one gives a fly fig about one of Kenya’s unattainable dreams and goals. Whether or not you do is the least of my problem,we are talking about a reality you swore would never come to pass. The super mighty dangote refinery has been completed and it’s here to save the economy of Africa. Nigeria is about to take its rightful place in the world. The entire world is overjoyed for this pleasant new. Nigeria economy is about to take a new turn my friend
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 1:08pm On May 22, 2023
Luzebox:
still missing the point that amount can get u way more in kenya than ghana..do u agree or not?...
It means the Cedi is stronger than the Shillings and many currencies on the continent

$100 dollars can't buy much in USA but can do a lot in Ghana. What do you say to that also?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Luzebox(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:
frustration is that you? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 1:29pm On May 22, 2023
When all investments made in Kenya since independence are aggregated, even those that have been proposed fall short of Dangote's investments . Also, Dangote investments are privately driven and not public investments with no external loans grin grin grin .

Kenya SGR project, which cost $3.2 billion
Nairobi Expressway US$650 million
The 50 km Thika Superhighway US $360 million total cost.
Kenol-Isiolo Road $ 273.3 million
Lamu-Garissa Road - 96.38 $
Kenya Railways $223mln (Proposed)
The Nairobi Western Bypass Highway US$173 million
Kenya's port of Mombasa $193 million
Eastern, Northern Bypass Dualling US$300 million
JKIA-Rironi Highway $150 million
Kiambu-Mang’u-Thika Road $286.1 million
Nairobi Mass Transport System $46.40 million).

Total costs of Investment proposed and completed in Kenya investment since independent = 5,951B$
Dangote Refinery = 20B$
Dangote fertilizer = $2.5B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mhkent(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:
Say it again 😂😂😂
Meanwhile how's queuing for sugar going, perhaps we should send some DANGOTE sugar over there for you.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 1:35pm On May 22, 2023
Strength of currency is not in the literaly number. Anyone can redominate their currency like broke Ghana did.
vankelvin:

It means the Cedi is stronger than the Shillings and many currencies on the continent

$100 dollars can't buy much in USA but can do a lot in Ghana. What do you say to that also?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 1:36pm On May 22, 2023
Kenya produce more sugar than entire Dangoteland. Only like of South Africa can talk about Sugar.
mhkent:

Say it again 😂😂😂
Meanwhile how's queuing for sugar going, perhaps we should send some DANGOTE sugar over there for you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Luzebox(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2023
vankelvin:

900 cedis is equal 11400 ksh...900 cedis -half of that in ghana can be spent in traffic...half of 11400 in kenya ...u cant..things are expensive in ghana...i took close to 4000 cedis there...and i know how crazy it is there
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 1:40pm On May 22, 2023
Big 5 in Africa Sugar production ->Sugarcane is grown in most countries in SSA, but five account for more than half the total production (FAO, 2015):
South Africa (23%),
Sudan (including South Sudan) (9%),
Kenya (7%),
Swaziland (7%)
and Mauritius (7%).

The rest depend entirely from their West African slaves in South America.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 1:44pm On May 22, 2023
Simple diagram to explain - Ghana cedis 10rys ago was 1 usd =2 cedis. Now it approaching 15. That tells you it has dropped 6-7 times. That is HELL ON EARTH.
Luzebox:
900 cedis is equal 11400 ksh...900 cedis -half of that in ghana can be spent in traffic...half of 11400 in kenya ...u cant..things are expensive in ghana...i took close to 4000 cedis there...and i know how crazy it is there

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 1:45pm On May 22, 2023
Ghana madness is national epidemic- from the president to justmad30 here.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:57pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:
Simple diagram to explain - Ghana cedis 10rys ago was 1 usd =2 cedis. Now it approaching 15. That tells you it has dropped 6-7 times. That is HELL ON EARTH.
Need I remind you that every basic thing that the poor in Kenya needs to survive is expensive in Kenya than in Ghana.?
In most cases, they are not available
Show I also remind you that even a poor person in Ghana is 3 times better than a poor person in Kenya and can afford more thing in Ghana than in kenya?

Even with that and inflation... Living standards in Ghana managed to rise to the where the middle class in Ghana is larger than that of Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:59pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:
Ghana madness is national epidemic- from the president to justmad30 here.
Lunatic

Anytime you want to compare Kenya to Ghana, just look consumer spending in the screenshot and know that a Ghanaian will always fare better. 🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 2:03pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:
Get your eyes tested. Poor Tanzania is consuming 9 kilos.
It will remain as poor as west african countries.
Sudan is one with 43 kilos - south africa 28.

Generally it well know the more wealthy - the more sugar consumption.

Sugar is most critical element in preparation of many foods.

So you believe Gambia is richer than little India because it consumes 35kg of sugar pee capita to Kenya's 21kg? That's a big difference.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 2:14pm On May 22, 2023
If we went for afternoon lesson - in basic stats - they would have taught you about such outliers - they are cleaned or ignored like I do to baboon rants from you on a daily basis.
Obaaderemi2:
So you believe Gambia is richer than little India because it consumes 35kg of sugar pee capita to Kenya's 21kg? That's a big difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 2:15pm On May 22, 2023
Learn how to quote data - if you're interested in a semi-intellectual engagement with me.
Just40:
Lunatic

Anytime you want to compare Kenya to Ghana, just look consumer spending in the screenshot and know that a Ghanaian will always fare better. 🤣😂
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:24pm On May 22, 2023
Luzebox:
You brought 4,000 cedis to come and chill and you're surprised that it didn't reach anywhere with your friends?

People finish 20,000 and 10,000 in just one night, what should they say?

That is why you're asked to cut your coat according to your size. If you come to Ghana and act like a big boy, of course there'll be a market for you.

When I want to impress my woman, there are several places where I'll have to use 1000 cedis just to book a table.. This same 1000 cedis can feed 10-11 people with drinks included at a fancy restaurants with a fancy Italian menu.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:25pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:
Learn how to quote data - if you're interested in a semi-intellectual engagement with me.
You're not intelligent so why will I have an intelligent engagement with you?

Are you struggling to read this table too like you struggle to read the other graph that sent you into hiatus ? 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 2:30pm On May 22, 2023
[
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 2:32pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:
If we went for afternoon lesson - in basic stats - they would have taught you about such outliers - they are cleaned or ignored like I do to baboon rants from you on a daily basis.
Monkey, there are no outliers here. Zimbabwe, Sudan and Gambia are all more prosperous than Kenya if your Stupid logic is anything to go by.

Or Ghana having a far higher hdi than Kenya is also an outlier to the fact that hdi is the best way to judge a country's wellbeing? grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:41pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:

The biggest economic project in Africa and among the biggest in the world has been completed. Go on tell me how you feel about it. I mean Africa’s economic engine has just been birth. The world should get ready for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:42pm On May 22, 2023
68816419:
When all investments made in Kenya since independence are aggregated, even those that have been proposed fall short of Dangote's investments . Also, Dangote investments are privately driven and not public investments with no external loans grin grin grin .

Kenya SGR project, which cost $3.2 billion
Nairobi Expressway US$650 million
The 50 km Thika Superhighway US $360 million total cost.
Kenol-Isiolo Road $ 273.3 million
Lamu-Garissa Road - 96.38 $
Kenya Railways $223mln (Proposed)
The Nairobi Western Bypass Highway US$173 million
Kenya's port of Mombasa $193 million
Eastern, Northern Bypass Dualling US$300 million
JKIA-Rironi Highway $150 million
Kiambu-Mang’u-Thika Road $286.1 million
Nairobi Mass Transport System $46.40 million).

Total costs of Investment proposed and completed in Kenya investment since independent = 5,951B$
Dangote Refinery = 20B$
Dangote fertilizer = $2.5B

Kenya is a cheap fry to naija,they know this abd it’s irks them up so bad. They don’t call us giants on the street out there for nothing 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:43pm On May 22, 2023
rvp20182:
Big 5 in Africa Sugar production ->Sugarcane is grown in most countries in SSA, but five account for more than half the total production (FAO, 2015):
South Africa (23%),
Sudan (including South Sudan) (9%),
Kenya (7%),
Swaziland (7%)
and Mauritius (7%).

The rest depend entirely from their West African slaves in South America.

Leave sugar, dangote just completed his refinery . That should be a topic of discussion for Atleast one month. IT’s deserve that Atleast.

It’s the freaking biggest,go figure my friend 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2023
samorobo:

Lol I took it down here but went to post it in a dead thread with no activity. I am storing it online for the future 😂😂

Lame. Is that not the same thing you were slagging Shma for doing.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 3:10pm On May 22, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Lame. Is that not the same thing you were slagging Shma for doing.
You lack code. At least Sammy took it down immediately. Your stupid brothers kept Austin's pic here and you never called them out. Nobody forced you to post yourself and quickly take it down. At least Austin retained his own picture here confidently, unlike you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 3:41pm On May 22, 2023
Shaytun:

Am shocked
If that is true,then Africa is far behind

(1) (2) (3) ... (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.