Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,683 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1137162 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (2495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2023
vaxx:
those rice from those part of the north end up mostly as tuwo shinkafa ( rice ball) fine imported rice are what are consume in your finest hotel and well to do gathering

Why do you argue crap with such audacity?

Local rice end up in tuwo? Normal rice can't make tuwon shinkafa, there are rice specially made for it. Ahbi you want argue my local food with me again?

Basterd

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

You no get sense at all.

Tell me the population of people eating foreign rice compared to local rice now. Can you?
You think they don't know the truth? They're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2023
vaxx:
Yet you can't point out an error Let's start from Fast chain food before we proceed to more formal places . We will still talk about Mama put and ebuka kitchen o

Are you telling me Captain Cook , KFC , cheaken republic used Nigeria rice ? You must be mad to think I possess your kind of IQ

Lolz chicken republic uses Nigerian rice. I can tell when I see

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You think they don't know the truth? They're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

I see it's starting to get obvious.

Vaxx thinks he/she is more Nigerian than any of us here. The fool is just spilling trash.

Imagine saying most rice in the north is used for tuwon shinkafa. TF?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Vaxx thinks he/she is more Nigerian than any of us here. The fool is just spilling trash.

Don't be fooled. The fact is obvious unless you wish to be ignorant.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2023
gallivant:

In Tanzania, they are beyond petty and uneducated morons.
SON,
Why were u posting the videos from Rwanda? Is it because a TZ company sponsors a Rwandan league?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Lolz chicken republic uses Nigerian rice. I can tell when I see
I see
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Why do you argue crap with such audacity?

Local rice end up in tuwo? Normal rice can't make tuwon shinkafa, there are rice specially made for it. Ahbi you want argue my local food with me again?

Basterd
You dey craze , rice ball is eaten by everybody regardless of tribe , it is only in Nigeria I realised it is restricted to hausa/ Fulani .

The local rice is mostly broken so it is easily used in tuwo or used as wakche. Well the foreign rice can be used too. But the local ones will be mostly preferred
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2023
Pkid1:
You're not making any sense. Tanzania football League is among the top 5 best League in Africa as of last year. Ghana is not there.
The amount of foolishness in people's brain is shocking. Imagine a guy asking if TZ league is known while his countrymen are here earning a living. Besides those Ghana players,we have people from as far as Brazil, Japan,and we even had some European playing in TZ league.
I can't mention those coming from neighbouring nations like Congo DRC, kenya,Zambia,Malawi,Burundi,Rwanda,etc

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:
🇿🇦 Sunshine
This is what we call beauti. Not what everyone has been posting here since morning.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2023
68816419:
Why would any body wants to leave here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvtl4Z_E860
How is this a middle class area 🤣😂🤣

Why is it difficult for them to build drains and pavements... This is a terrible place to live

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

So what about the south where we don't fancy tuwo? More than 70% of the rice consumed in Nigeria is locally produced. Even the kenyans who used to argue that have since stopped. It's not a Ghanaian that woul d tell you what you eat in Nigeria.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2023
🇿🇦South

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2023
💥🇿🇦

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2023
vaxx:
Again , provide any club in tanzania that has outsourced players to foreign club than Accra heart of oaks or better than Accra heart of oaks for the past 100 years. ( Sorry those tanzania even has a club that can be traced to 100 years back ). I doubt how many africa country can be proud of such record
Simba SC? Beat any club you have in Ghana. You don't watch Africa football League. Just rest

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2023
vaxx:
Dey play grin, provide me any football club in tanzania or the entire east africa that has perform better than Accra heart of oaks or Ashanti kotoko trophy record home and away ?
That is what i'm showing you. Ghana football League is not even on the top 10 best Africa football League. Let alone top 5 grin you love arguement oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by RawSex(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:
🇿🇦 Sunshine
Which city is this?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2023
Kazikazi:

The amount of foolishness in people's brain is shocking. Imagine a guy asking if TZ league is known while his countrymen are here earning a living. Besides those Ghana players,we have people from as far as Brazil, Japan,and we even had some European playing in TZ league.
I can't mention those coming from neighbouring nations like Congo DRC, kenya,Zambia,Malawi,Burundi,Rwanda,etc
Don't mind them. They know nothing about Africa football League. All they come here to do, is to make so much noise and talk nonsense grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2023
RawSex:
Which city is this?

Sandton
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2023
vaxx:
You dey craze , rice ball is eaten by everybody regardless of tribe , it is only in Nigeria I realised it is restricted to hausa/ Fulani .

The local rice is mostly broken so it is easily used in tuwo or used as wakche. Well the foreign rice can be used too. But the local ones will be mostly preferred
Here in Anambra state we eat Anambra Rice. There's no shop you Will go in this state that you Will not find Anambra Rice. You don't know anything

These are Anambra Rice

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Pkid1:
That is what i'm showing you. Ghana football League is not even on the top 10 best Africa football League. Let alone top 5 grin you love arguement oo cheesy
You must be stupid to do this , even no Nigeria league come close tallkless of unknown tanzania . Are you still written UTME?

1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2023
Pkid1:
Simba SC? Beat any club you have in Ghana. You don't watch Africa football League. Just rest
Go and verified from a reliable source. CaF is a good reference not twitter
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2023
Pkid1:
Here in Anambra state we eat Anambra Rice. There's no shop you Will go in this state that you Will not find Anambra Rice. You don't know anything

These are Anambra Rice
I hear you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2023
vaxx:

You just shot yourself in the leg.

If only hausa/fulani eats tuwon shinkafa. Then how do you cement your claim that we only use local rice for tuwo? Ahbi my brothers in the south dont eat local rice? Or will you claim dey use it for kunu or whichever lie you can come up with?

Even in the north people eat normal rice (local) more than tuwon shinkafa.

Also, we dont dont do the hard work of breaking down the rice for tuwo, it is done by people known for it. So there is no reason people will buy local rice just for tuwo. Who wants to suffer, when there is ready made raw tuwon shinkafa?

If you want to eat tuwon rice, you will go and buy it different and guess what? Three bags of normal local rice will finish in a traders shop before raw tuwon shinkafa does. Come to think of it, i have never seen a bag of raw tuwon shinkafa.

In summary nobody buys local rice for only tuwo, if you want to eat tuwon shinkafa, you will buy the raw broken rice. So people buy local rice to eat fried, jellof, rice and stew etc

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
So what about the south where we don't fancy tuwo? More than 70% of the rice consumed in Nigeria is locally produced. Even the kenyans who used to argue that have since stopped. It's not a Ghanaian that woul d tell you what you eat in Nigeria.

That vaxx knows nothing but will argue like he/she is right.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2023
vaxx:
You must be stupid to do this , even no Nigeria league come close tallkless of unknown tanzania . Are you still written UTME?
Unfortunately for you,all club rankings are based on the current status,history take it to a museum.
Years are moving ahead,we can't remain in one place forever.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

You just shot yourself in the leg.

If only hausa/fulani eats tuwon shinkafa. Then how do you cement your claim that we only use local rice for tuwo? Ahbi my brothers in the south dont eat local rice? Or will you claim dey use it for kunu or whichever lie you can come up with?

Even in the north people eat normal rice (local) more than tuwon shinkafa.

Also, we dont dont do the hard work of breaking down the rice for tuwo, it is done by people known for it. So there is no reason people will buy local rice just for tuwo. Who wants to suffer, when there is ready made raw tuwon shinkafa?

If you want to eat tuwon rice, you will go and buy it different and guess what? Three bags of normal local rice will finish in a traders shop before raw tuwon shinkafa does. Come to think of it, i have never seen a bag of raw tuwon shinkafa.

In summary nobody buys local rice for only tuwo, if you want to eat tuwon shinkafa, you will buy the raw broken rice. So people buy local rice to eat fried, jellof, rice and stew etc
gibberish.

Tuwo is more commonly consume more than plain rice among the adult in the north . It is new trending arewa youth who prefer plain rice to rice ball( tuwo ) . Even when Nigeria was formerly consume with foreign rice , the tuwo shinkafa for example has always known to be local rice turn to balls . It is not only easy to make , it is also cheaper when buying in large . This is not the same with foreign rice unless you don't know want you are saying
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2023
Pkid1:
Don't mind them. They know nothing about Africa football League. All they come here to do, is to make so much noise and talk nonsense grin cheesy
The amount of foolishness from these guys is so huge.
It's strange for people to remain in the year 2000,while we are now 2023.
People are stuck in their olden days when their club was performing. But sadly for them,all rankings are based on the current performances

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

That vaxx knows nothing but will argue like he/she is right.

Yet you can't still dispute it . For the fact that hausa doesn't consume eba like people in the south , it does not mean there is absence of eba in the north
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2023
Kazikazi:
Unfortunately for you,all club rankings are based on the current status,history take it to a museum.
Years are moving ahead,we can't remain in one place forever.
Once you are able to hold that record , let me know . History are like hard currency it doesn't depreciate in value . The reason Brazil is today look upon as strong team even when they have only advance to the trophy for so long .

Try and make Ghana record first

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Luzebox(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2023
vaxx:
Do you need to school on what makes assumption in sentences like this? You keep repeating assumption as if I have make a fact when indeed I said assumption. Assuming are all over the word I made in that statement . It is a bit a conclusion, it is simply making an hearing based on axioms available ( will you even understand) this olodo

You aren't just a poor student , you are dumb as well.
This bozo is a clown grin grin grin... u said ur asssumptions are from verifiable evidence... where is the evidence clown

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (2495) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.