Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1101017 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:06am On Feb 12
They didn't cedis coming
naira will they forget this

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:08am On Feb 12
@Just30

Please what was the scoreline yesterday?
🇨🇮vrs🇳🇬

My TV screen break so I couldnt see the scores well

grin grin

grin grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:34am On Feb 12
vaxx:
it is not even up to the distance between Accra and tamale.

One Akan family
🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:34am On Feb 12
vankelvin:
They will need polytanks to fetch the tears

grin

grin This is what they call Premium tears

grin grin

😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:36am On Feb 12
vankelvin:
They are very mad
Always they start and when we retaliate they go round crying to other Africans that Ghanaians hate them

These guys trolled us right from the begining of this Afcon. Fair case
But what I couldn't understand was why they consistently trolled Ghanaians even when we had left the tournament.

They won their match against Cameroon, Ghana was the country they trolled.

They won Against Angola, they left Angolans to troll Ghanaians

They won against South Africa, we got the trolls

Now you've lost against Ivory Coast and the most painful thing is you saw the Afcon Cup but could not touch it grin grin cheesy And they want us to congratulate them?

Demma moda's koraa grin grin

grin angry grin

even when the match hadn't started, they were trolling Ghana and cooking up more trolling for when they win.😂🤣

They really have time oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:38am On Feb 12
vankelvin:
Ivorians understood the job and executed it nicely grin

Till we🇬🇭 win our 7th Afcon they🇳🇬 should forget winning their 4th, nonsense grin grin

That's just mean 🤣😂

If for 40 plus years they can't catch up, th y should probably forget ever catching up

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:40am On Feb 12
ProblemChild1:
Only a fool like you will ever dream of comparing that cesspool Accra to Nairobi. Look at this mugu. Accra is not even at the level of Dakar or Abidjan. let alone Nairobi. Utobo
Lunatic

Why would I want to compare my beautiful city to underdeveloped places? What would I be comparing? 😂🤣

The infrastructure development index says Ghana has a 30 point overall lead on these places, they should catch up and we can talk

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:41am On Feb 12
vankelvin:
@Just30

Please what was the scoreline yesterday?
🇨🇮vrs🇳🇬

My TV screen break so I couldnt see the scores well

grin grin

grin grin

I did t watch the match
I was busy celebrating the Chinese New Year In Hong Kong
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:16am On Feb 12
They think they hold monopoly over trolls.

They can go to hell

See how quiet this platform is right now grin grin very peaceful grin

grin
Just30:
even when the match hadn't started, they were trolling Ghana and cooking up more trolling for when they win.😂🤣

They really have time oo

More of their trolls that were suppose to be unleashed on us🇬🇭 after the match don cast grin

They should pack all those troll, send them to NEPA to convert them into light for them grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:18am On Feb 12
grin

grin
If we move, they move
If we stay, they stay behind us

grin grin

Just30:
That's just mean 🤣😂

If for 40 plus years they can't catch up, th y should probably forget ever catching up

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:19am On Feb 12
grin

grin

@vaxx, did you watch the match? 🇨🇮vrs🇳🇬

what was the scorelines ? grin grin

Just30:
I did t watch the match
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:26am On Feb 12
vankelvin:
grin

grin

@vaxx, did you watch the match? 🇨🇮vrs🇳🇬

what was the scorelines ? grin grin

yes I do, a deserved winning for the winner. It was won on merit
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:28am On Feb 12
vankelvin:

They can go to hell

See how quiet this platform is right now grin grin very peaceful this grin

grin

More of their trolls that were suppose to be unleashed on us🇬🇭 after the match don cast grin

They should pack all those troll, send them to NEPA to convert them into light for them grin

grin grin
This is very hilarious, who is ever behind this grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:03pm On Feb 12
Chaiii this one na wickedness ooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ancient cup is their cabinet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:10pm On Feb 12
You don't mean it grin

Did Ivory Coast win by 5 goals to 0
or 3 goals to 1

grin grin

grin grin

I heard somewhere that over 90% Nigerians are still in bed grin grin

They Accraing

vaxx:
yes I do, a deserved winning for the winner. It was won on merit

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:13pm On Feb 12
Did you know? The last time that Ghana won AFCON none of their current players were even born since during black and white Camera 🤣🤣🤣🤣

See their last Trophy here picture below grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:15pm On Feb 12
THE
DEAFENING
SILENCE
ON
THE
CONTINENT
OF
AFRICA
IS
PROUDLY
SPONSORED
BY
GHANA

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 12:40pm On Feb 12
vankelvin:
You don't mean it grin

Did Ivory Coast win by 5 goals to 0
or 3 goals to 1

grin grin

grin grin

I heard somewhere that over 90% Nigerians are still in bed grin grin

They Accraing

grin 2 to 1 bro . A very poor performance from Nigeria sides .

Super eagles didn't cedis coming
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 1:33pm On Feb 12
Edon cast

grin grin grin Ivory Coast suppose to have scored them 5-1
vaxx:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:42pm On Feb 12
vankelvin:

They can go to hell

See how quiet this platform is right now grin grin very peaceful grin

grin

grin grin
They didn't see us cooking up Ivory Coast for them, when we left, just to save us from pestilence and noise pollution 😂🤣
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:47pm On Feb 12
vaxx:

you mean Proud stubborn supper chicken

See Ahomaso 24/7 🤣😂

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:54pm On Feb 12
Just30:
I did t watch the match

Is there any possibility that you may stay there forever? I think it's a great idea. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:55pm On Feb 12
vankelvin:
They didn't cedis coming
naira will they forget this

😂

Oga choose peace!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:10pm On Feb 12
gallivant:

Is there any possibility that you may stay there forever? I think it's a great idea. smiley
no ....ain't no place like Ghana

Maybe Korea, I love the street life there

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 2:19pm On Feb 12
😄😂

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:26pm On Feb 12
Just30:
you mean Proud stubborn supper chicken

See Ahomaso 24/7 🤣😂
the coach even concur that ivory coast performed better

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:37pm On Feb 12
vaxx:
A straight week of madness in you ain't easy bro , you are really daft .

You are really stupid, you sound ret@rded.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:48pm On Feb 12
grin cheesy grin

eshock Dem grin

Just30:
They didn't see us cooking up Ivory Coast for them, when we left, just to save us from pestilence and noise pollution 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:52pm On Feb 12
vankelvin:
Chai! this victory dey sweet my clitoris well well

grin

grin

grin

grin
Mumu I always knew you had one
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:54pm On Feb 12
vankelvin:
Ivorians have proven that they have our kind of blood in them.

They have made us proud.

Don't joke with us 🇬🇭🇨🇮🇧🇫🇹🇬

You are now piggybacking on other countries to stand on your feet. Anyway, they are all better than your zoo sha, so I understand.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:55pm On Feb 12
I am a very peaceful person but I have no peace to share with nigerians

How could they consistently troll us throughout a tournament? what was our fault exactly.

Right from group stage, they were trolling us

We left the tournament, they trolled us

They won against Cameroon, we were trolled instead of Cameroonians

They won against Angola, as usual they gave it to us. grin

The most annoying part was their match against South Africa, they didn't spare us

Why should I choose peace when they eat and breath vawulence grin cheesy grin grin

gallivant:

😂

Oga choose peace!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:56pm On Feb 12

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.