Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1108856 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Flanker:

From your link ? The 230 millions positif cases in the world . wink

For the 202 k for algeria its , the covid-19 positiv cases . Not the Total tests done on the population : wink
wink

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
chrisooblog:
You have no credible source to back up this your assertion.

All you have is trustmeihaveahunch.com

wink

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Roan77:

You are bloody liar, post the link of Egypt poverty rate here, post it, don't quote it by yourself, post the world bank poverty rate between SA and Egypt.
And again, Denel is your only relevant defense industry, I'm not talking about other crap and dead industries in SA, don't try to shy away from that, we are talking about Denel here old man.
You don't have any other relevant defense industry again, liar.
And again, Egypt will sink your country in conventional war, why would Egypt invade Libya when they don't have any issues, and for your information, Egypt has carried out multiple airstrikes in Libya against ISIS.
You are just a bloody liar to cover up your mess.
Egypt has influence in Africa and Middle East.
You only have influence in Southern Africa, and your influence is already dwindling there, hence Mozambique ignored you completely and invited a little country Rwanda to help them fighting terrorists in their country.
Egypt has is rebuilding Gaza strip in support of Palestine, you can't even feed your citizens in your country, your country is a joke.
Like I told you before, after Egypt is done building up their world class infrastructures in their country, it will take SA 4 decades to match it up.
My source is the world bank bru wink

Nope we were talking about South Africas defence industry.... You brought up Denel.

Egypt has no means to project power....

South African special forces in Mozambique
https://pmg.org.za/committee-meeting/33339/#:~:text=The%20deployment%20of%20the%20members,23%20June%202021%20in%20Maputo.

And yet SA is still far ahead of Egypt in terms of infrastructure...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
rvp20182:
The usual Ghanian diarhoea that dont make sense.

Here is what gov has accredited.

http://nab.gov.gh/accredited_institution

what has it changed

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
rvp20182:
I think you've run of pictures in your 15 public universities - and few private ones. Compared to kenya now close to 70 universities. You cannot compare kenya university infrastructure with Ghana. Never.

So you think.

You are yet to post uni picture that looks this clean and well organized as this below.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Shma2020:

Ku has a mall, a hospital, brt busses etc inside it. cool

Universities in Ghana especially the big ones, they all have
good shuttle system
Banks
Provision shops
Malls and
Hospitals etc on campus so your point here is?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
rvp20182:
He will run out of 15 public universities they have before we get to small ones like Riara...kenya has nearly 70 universities now

70 what? Public unis Or its both Public and Private Unis?
Confuse man

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just30:
A race grin

Sure

The smallest Region is now the most populated region in the country now.

I think it's about time they spread development evenly across all regions..
And also discussions on relocating the National Capital to the central part of the country should start.

If care is not taken Greater Accra will face a serious land and security challenges..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
rvp20182:
He will run out of 15 public universities they have before we get to small ones like Riara...kenya has nearly 70 universities now

Comedian

So this is the university building you are making noise about?

Below is a Day Senior High School class room block.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Shma2020:

We're talking about university malls. Malls that universities own, not a mall close to the campus. Should I also post garden city mall because it's located near KU?

And don't fool yourself, your biggest university cannot appear anywhere in top 5 in Kenya.

You are talking about Malls that Universities own not those beside the university? funny you grin... You see ishock you.

University of Ghana is popularly known as Legon.. East, West and North Legon had their names from the University.

I don't know how you guys run your Universities but here in Ghana the Unis do a lot by themselves without Governments interference.
The 2 Malls you saw are sited on the University lands, they operate in/with the name of the Universities so whats your P here?

Same way we have Private hotels on some campuses owned by private companies. They build the hostels, run those hostels for a period of 5 to 10 years then the Universities take over those hostels.

The universities on their own embark on massive infrastructural development on campus

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Flanker: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
jl115:
wink

Dont know from were they got their stats for algeria , because there is no official or even unofficial statistics about the number of test done in algeria . But from a medical point of view its impossible to have 230k test for 202 k positive cases .

Add that the majority of tests are done in private laboratories in algeria, so it's difficult to have real statistics .

but being in the field myself , there is a great lack of testing in Algeria for sure

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
vankelvin:

Sure

The smallest Region is now the most populated region in the country now.

I think it's about time they spread development evenly across all regions..
And also discussions on relocating the National Capital to the central part of the country should start.

If care is not taken Greater Accra will face a serious land and security challenges..
Greater Accra is already facing a land issue

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abohboy:

False many of them have tried to rectify things and others are unaware or would rather not get involved in it doesn't make them evil or anything as you wrongly claim

We need money not hugs lol smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
jl115:
the same Egypt that ranks as the 39th most failed state in the world and 117th on the corruption index is better run than SA?? grin grin you good bro?

Last time I checked Egypt isn’t considered one of the most unequal country in the world. That is South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
vankelvin:

Comedian

So this is the university building you are making noise about?

Below is a Day Senior High School class room block.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin

jl115:
nope I don't think I will..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by babzo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wow. Argument of 5 years +. Even Ghana has enter matter now. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Roan77: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
jl115:

My source is the world bank bru wink

Nope we were talking about South Africas defence industry.... You brought up Denel.

Egypt has no means to project power....

South African special forces in Mozambique
https://pmg.org.za/committee-meeting/33339/#:~:text=The%20deployment%20of%20the%20members,23%20June%202021%20in%20Maputo.

And yet SA is still far ahead of Egypt in terms of infrastructure...

Look at this fool, I told you to post the link, I didn't tell you to quote it, just post the link, we will all see it ourselves.
And yes Denel is your only relevant defense industry, you have none again, the rest are dead just like SA.

You were embarrassingly ignored by the Mozambique, and they invited a country in East Africa, Rwanda to help them to fight terrorists in their country, that shows SA no longer command the influences it had before.
It was later the Southern Africa states started deploying it militaries, after Rwanda and Mozambique has recaptured most of the strong holds of the terrorists group.

You are saying Egypt don't have power projections, but they have been carrying airstrikes in Libya, SA could not even deploy adequate air power to Mozambique, not even your outdated gripens where deployed, only two helicopters were sent.
Give it a few years for Egypt to finish their world class infrastructures they are building, then let see if you catch them in a century.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Shma2020:

The debate was about general infrastructure and beauty. Nevertheless, What you've said is also true. cool

As much as it's about infrastructure and beauty.

I'm surprised Yall contest the number of universities which is not point of argument
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yes RSA is down and out - in Africa their corporation are running back home - and their gov is now very incompetent. Egypt has already overtaken it economic wise - and I dont see how RSA will ever catch up. There are just too many things wrong with RSA.
Roan77:

Look at this fool, I told you to post the link, I didn't tell you to quote it, just post the link, we will all see it ourselves.
And yes Denel is your only relevant defense industry, you have none again, the rest are dead just like SA.

You were embarrassingly ignored by the Mozambique, and they invited a country in East Africa, Rwanda to help them to fight terrorists in their country, that shows SA no longer command the influences it had before.
It was later the Southern Africa states started deploying it militaries, after Rwanda and Mozambique has recaptured most of the strong holds of the terrorists group.

You are saying Egypt don't have power projections, but they have been carrying airstrikes in Libya, SA could not even deploy adequate air power to Mozambique, not even your outdated gripens where deployed, only two helicopters were sent.
Give it a few years for Egypt to finish their world class infrastructures they are building, then let see if you catch them in a century.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
rvp20182:
Like UNISA the online one smiley - who enrol nearly one-third of South African students.

Exactly

It has over 400 000 students in 2021
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
"It does not matter where the battle erupts, be it in Africa, Asia or Latin America, the master-mind and master-hand at work are the same. The oppressed and exploited people are striving for their freedom against exploitation and suppression. Ghana must not, Ghana cannot be neutral in the struggle of the oppressed against the oppressor.”

— Kwame Nkrumah, in Axioms of Kwame Nkrumah (NY: International Publishers, 1969), p. 67.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theInterpreter: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hueman:

Last time I checked Egypt isn’t considered one of the most unequal country in the world. That is South Africa.
it's actually the most unequal
Not one

South Africa is rhe most unequal nation in the world
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theInterpreter: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
babzo:
Wow. Argument of 5 years +. Even Ghana has enter matter now. grin
even SA cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
What's with all the Chinese state controlled pages in Hausa that keeps on appearing on my Facebook.
It just seems suspicious.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
More. They keep on popping up

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hueman:

last time I checked Egypt had shitier poverty stats cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.