Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1099963 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2021
His living room is nicer and well furnished than yours

grin grin grin

You live in a single room and that is where you cook and do everything...
Worse is the fact that it is a nasty zinc patch
Shma2020:

You did a very big mistake by posting this big head of yours in nairaland. It will punish you till you gain sense.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2021
vankelvin:

Ego squashed.. tantrums activated grin grin

UCC below

Good. Now this is something I want to see. Beautiful cheesy

But still small.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Shma2020:

Unfortunately, they are USIU hostels.

And please, don't put Ghana name with nigeria... I told you before and I will tell you. Nigeria is far beyond that mini zoo.

I repeat, Nigeria plays in top 5 in most indices - economy, ICT mention them... Just like Kenya.

Don't fix Ghana with countries above you. Stick to Uganda, okay grin

Funny grin grin

Ghana, the country you are finding it difficult to compare your Kenyatta country with?
The 30 million country that makes sense pass your 54million little India enclave? grin grin

Ordinary electricity you have to depend on Uganda for electricity. Let it be known to you that your little India is run by foreigners whereas Ghana is run by Ghanaians.

You are far below, you are not our mates.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2021
Just30:

grin grin grin

Stick to defending your zoo. Did he ask for your help?

Honestly, How can you say that shack is better than mine? Have you seen my own house? grin... Even my parents house are much more advanced than that shack... Infact, my grand parent's houses are far more advanced as compared to that metal house.

Maybe you can compare his shack with your shack. Anyway, no deflection.... I can see you're trying to escape from your underdeveloped universities.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by eastOFwest(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2021
PROVERBZ:
There's is this Nigerian song that has blow up on the internet by ckay. Love nwantiti.
A morrocan guy made a refix, he was not featured. The song has blow up and now when people search the song, both of them pop up, the orginal and the Moroccan.
The original by ckay is at 29million views while the Moroccan is at 30million.

Random thought just popped up in my head to confirm what I had been suspecting for a very long time: that I am wicked.

If I was ckay I would have reported the Moroccan along time ago lol.

The song don enter charts for UK

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Likewise ive told you it is not

If you like, prove me wrong...

Except that is not a host but a 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartment....

You can try those propaganda's with your fellow poor Ugandans and not me
Shma2020:

I told you those are USIU hostels. Most investors builds university hostels near the school to cater specifically for students.

A university might also buy a farm outside the school and construct hostel for students. You won't understand that because you're from a mini zoo.

I repeat, Nigeria can't be on the same box with a zoo called Ghana. Nigeria Is the biggest economy in africa and Ghana is not even in top ten.

Stick to your lanes okay? Your lane is Uganda, Burundi, Togo, Somalia, Sudan, Niger etc. You're not fit for big boys budge cool

Meanwhile, you're shifting goal posts.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2021
vankelvin:

Funny grin grin

Ghana, the country you are finding it difficult to compare your Kenyatta country with?
The 30 million country that makes sense pass your 54million little India enclave? grin grin

Ordinary electricity you have to depend on Uganda for electricity. Let it be known to you that your little India is run by foreigners whereas Ghana is run by Ghanaians.

You are far below, you are not our mates.

In any ranking that ranks nigeria ahead, kenya is also up there.

The list lists are always like this :

Nigeria
South Africa
Egypt
Kenya

Or

South Africa
Kenya
Nigeria
Egypt

Or

Kenya
Nigeria
South Africa
Egypt

Or

Egypt
South Africa
Nigeria
Kenya

Or

Nigeria
Egypt
South Africa
Kenya

Talk of ICT, internet connectivity, airports, seaports, economy, university ranks, school ranks, hospital ranks, construction ranks, development ranks, city ranks etc.

Ghana's peer is Uganda.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2021
Shma2020:

Stick to defending your zoo. Did he ask for your help?

Honestly, How can you say that shack is better than mine? Have you seen my own house? grin... Even my parents house are much more advanced than that shack... Infact, my grand parent's houses are far more advanced as compared to that metal house.

Maybe you can compare his shack with your shack. Anyway, no deflection.... I can see you're trying to escape from your underdeveloped universities.

Tantrums of a shack dweller grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Yes soon it will be Egypt, South Africa and Kenya - Nigeria ought not be there - it should be with mini Zoo Ghana.
Shma2020:

In any ranking that ranks nigeria ahead, me kenya is also up there.

The list lists are always like this :

Nigeria
South Africa
Egypt
Kenya

Or

South Africa
Kenya
Nigeria
Egypt

Or

Kenya
Nigeria
South Africa
Egypt

Or

Egypt
South Africa
Nigeria
Kenya

Or

Nigeria
Egypt
South Africa
Kenya

Talk of ICT, internet connectivity, airports, seaports, economy, university ranks, school ranks, hospital ranks, construction ranks, development ranks, city ranks etc.

Ghana's peer is Uganda.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Just30:
Likewise ive told you it is not

If you like, prove me wrong...

Except that is not a host but a 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartment....

You can try those propaganda's with your fellow poor Ugandans and not me
Argue till you turn Ren but facts still stands.

Mku branches.

Can Ghana stand it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU0p1R9xKfU
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2021
What is so unique about Nigeria well known problems. Lack of communism is not one of them. It's a country at war with itself.
theTranscriber:
just stop talking rubbish

you know next to nothing about Nigeria's problems

focus on arguing with ghanians
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Just30:
Tantrums of a shack dweller grin grin

Says a Hobbit (dwarf) Neanderthal who lives in a cave and eats snakes and frogs.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2021
A typical one building university

Please don't bring that nonsense here again. grin grin grin grin

Anyway, why is their congregation held in tents?
Shma2020:

Argue till you turn Ren but facts still stands.

Mku branches.

Can Ghana stand it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU0p1R9xKfU

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2021
rvp20182:
Yes soon it will be Egypt, South Africa and Kenya - Nigeria ought not be there - it should be with mini Zoo Ghana.

I disagree. Nigeria is far - much ahead of Ghana if infrastructure, technology and economy is something to go by.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2021
Just30:

grin grin grin

Again that's not my home

Again I think the fact that zinc roofing with no ceiling was prevalent especially in people from 50s

Lol I'm surprised a Kenyan of all wanna talk about housing
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2021
Shma2020:

Says a Hobbit (dwarf) Neanderthal who lives in a cave and eats snakes and frogs.

Go to bed with your ape like tantrums ...zombie

anyway, how is life in your zinc shack?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Im even surprised too grin grin
AfriqueDuZuid:

Again that's not my home

Again I think the fact that zinc roofing with no ceiling was prevalent especially in people from 50s

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Again that's not my home

We all have evidence that you live in a shack. The rest of the stories are pain driven and desperation.

This is your house and that is fact.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Shma2020:

You did a very big mistake by posting this big head of yours in nairaland. It will punish you till you gain sense.

Do you want me to visit Google Maps footage and show you real footage of Nairobi?

You know how selective pictures are so I prefer raw footage wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2021
rvp20182:
You got it wrong. Until nigeria gov restore peace - none of that is possible. Gov should not negotiate on matters peace. You just have to invest in proper internal security to enforce law and order. Then rest will follow.

If you don't kill the root the problem will keep on coming back the root of the problem is lack of education and jobs solve those problems and insecurity dies this is obvious to anybody why do you think there's no insurgency in the south at the same level in the north? Most were educated and had jobs although things are changing now. If we're able to create jobs for all then we'll be able to move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2021
grin grin grin

Please dont, you will make them cry
AfriqueDuZuid:

Do you want me to visit Google Maps footage and show you real footage of Nairobi?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2021
Shma2020:

We all have evidence that you live in a shack. The rest of the stories are pain driven and desperation.

This is your house and that is fact.

Lol who am I?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

You can do that but that will not dispute the fact that you dwell in a shack. The point here is you and not Nairobi. Do you think I own the whole of Nairobi? If yes go ahead and post runda and gigiri as well... Cos you have a Google map of my own place.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2021
rvp20182:

Nigeria will always remain on those lists and soon we'll be topping them or we'll be competing with Egypt this next election in 2023 is going to be crazy for Nigeria we've normally been a two party state but it seems that the current political breakdown is about to be shaken up but all I know is whoever is voted into power in Nigeria will be a decent leader because the people are tired.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Lol who am I?

Big headed zombie here below.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2021
rvp20182:

Tantrums lol grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin

Please dont, you will make them cry

Google maps footage gives a very good picture of the place.

Again plus we know where 60% of Nairobians live, smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Five years ago Nairobi Westlands - now it's almost unrecognizable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxFrm16Bn0I

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Abohboy:

If you don't kill the root the problem will keep on coming back the root of the problem is lack of education and jobs solve those problems and insecurity dies this is obvious to anybody why do you think there's no insurgency in the south at the same level in the north? Most were educated and had jobs although things are changing now. If we're able to create jobs for all then we'll be able to move forward.

I can't agree more. If only you get a new leader.

Nigeria has potential.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Shma2020:

Big headed zombie here below.

Stop answering like a child in kindergarten, you old enough for that kind of behavior

Who am I?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2021
If somebody serious revise Yemi Kale crap of statistics - you'll be down and out. Your country already has less budget than Kenya. In terms of real clout - Kenya dominate East and soon Central Africa - South Africa dominate Southern Africas - and Nigeria well can only dominate West Africa - coz that is one big zoo.
Abohboy:

Nigeria will always remain on those lists and soon we'll be topping them or we'll be competing with Egypt this next election in 2023 is going to be crazy for Nigeria we've normally been a two party state but it seems that the current political breakdown is about to be shaken up but all I know is whoever is voted into power in Nigeria will be a decent leader because the people are tired.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Google maps footage gives a very good picture of the place.

Again plus we know where 60% of Nairobians live, smiley
grin grin grin

The lying bitches will deny they live there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.