Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1130727 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So what is this position of yours.....cause if were to start pointing out the pagan aspects we would leave you without a religion brother.
Why is my religion of any consequence mate?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

And to think that you're a religious... Do you by any chance read the Bible upside down grin grin grin
No bible is supporting the story of flat earth.Your stupidity is too much to help

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:43am On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
Why is my religion of any consequence mate?

How hard is it for you to accept that you're a Christian?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Kazikazi:
No bible is supporting the story of flat earth.Your stupidity is too much to help

A Tanzanian of all people calling others stupid grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:47am On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
I honestly don't know why it would even make a difference grin grin grin grin grin

And how will you debunk this

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:28am On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
If we are being technical its actually an ellipsoid wink

But anyway I was being sarcastic and quoting your Kenyan mate Gallivant who said it was spherical................So yeah you just dissed yourself wink

And then again we have 3 other Kenyans that believe the earth is flat.......What does that say about Kenyan schools?

I said it wasn't entirely round like you proclaimed. Save the sarcasm people are still waiting for you to make amends with the scientific community.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:30am On Sep 29, 2020
chrisooblog:
men you mean these Kenyans seriously believe the earth is flat? I'm shooketh!

You mean to tell me Nigerians can't comprehend simple English? I am amazed.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:35am On Sep 29, 2020
NairobiWalker:

An Oblong spheroid or oblate spheroid and an ellipsoid are the same thing.

grin grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:38am On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
You dumber than I thought wink

"An ellipsoid is a surface that may be obtained from a sphere by deforming it by means of directional scalings"

"The Earth is an irregularly shaped ellipsoid." - NASA
https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/earth-round.html#:~:text=The%20Earth%20is%20an%20irregularly%20shaped%20ellipsoid.&text=While%20the%20Earth%20appears%20to,actually%20closer%20to%20an%20ellipsoid.

Great. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2020
gallivant:

You mean to tell me Nigerians can't comprehend simple English? I am amazed.
please I'm not in the mood for pampering foolishness stay in your Lane stop quoting me from now on

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

How hard is it for you to accept that you're a Christian?
and not hard to except...
I've stated I'm a Christian on NL several times, what I don't understand is how my religion has any relevance to you.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2020
chrisooblog:
please I'm not in the mood for pampering foolishness stay in your Lane stop quoting me from now on

If you cant handle the heat, stay away from the stove.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

And how will you debunk this
have you ever heard of a thing called atmosphere?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Kazikazi:

If you cant separate the bible from science you are beyond help. What are you going to tell us next, the world was created in 7 days? Please STFU!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2020
gallivant:

I said it wasn't entirely round like you proclaimed. Save the sarcasm people are still waiting for you to make amends with the scientific community.
I never proclaim the earth was perfectly round dipsh1t, it was you who wanted to get technical, and NairobiWalker decided to get even more technical saying it isn't even a sphere like you said it was.

In fact you should be arguing with NairobiWalker not me cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
I never proclaim the earth was perfectly round dipsh1t, it was you who wanted to get technical, and NairobiWalker decided to get even more technical saying it isn't even a sphere like you said it was.

In fact you should be arguing with NairobiWalker not me cool

Arguing with you is much better. Saddamochiengs theory has been taken out of context by your technicalities. At the end of the day my mission here is to expand your possiblities and teach you to keep an open mind in such matters. The shape is inconsequential to me. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2020
gallivant:

Arguing with you is much better. Saddamochiengs theory has been taken out of context by your technicalities. At the end of the day my mission here is to expand your possiblities and teach you to keep an open mind in such matters. The shape is inconsequential to me. wink
he said the earth was flat...... How is that taken out of context?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2020
gallivant:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:

You said it was round. It isn't. Let this be a lesson in keeping an open mind. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2020
gallivant:

You said it was round. It isn't. Let this be a lesson in keeping an open mind. smiley
Omg you are almost just as stupid as saddam......aren't you taking me out of context as you claimed I did with saddam? Hypocritical much?

And again with this open mind BS? You are literally a walking contradiction!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:

Omg you are almost just as stupid as saddam......aren't you taking me out of context as you claimed I did with saddam? Hypocritical much?

And again with this open mind BS? You are literally a walking contradiction!

You are making this thing personal. It shouldnt be. P
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2020
gallivant:

You are making this thing personal. It shouldnt be. P
how can anything be personal on an anonymous thread wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2020
gallivant:

If you cant separate the bible from science you are beyond help. What are you going to tell us next, the world was created in 7 days? Please STFU!
Kenya and stupidity!
You don't know simple things like the shape of the earth, how can u know deep things of how science is supporting the bible? Am lowering myself by arguing with you folks who fail to grasp very basic things which us Tanzanians learn in primary school.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
Flat?! grin

So it has an edge?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

A Tanzanian of all people calling others stupid grin grin grin grin grin
You tried hiding your stupidity for too long,but as of now,everyone know how foolish you are Mr Flat earth.

How are you son?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Actually, the phasing of the moon has to do with the position of the Earth verse the moon.

The person who posted that dumb pic is as dumb as the person who created it and needed no reply.

Space is a dark places. Objects in space are only seen base on the light they Reflect or Emit.

Only one phase of the moon reflect the Sun light it receives. Base on the angle at which the moon is from the Earth(YOUR POSITION ON EARTH), you get to see the opposite angle of the moon. For example, If the moon is at a 270 arc angle from your position on Earth, you will see a 90 degree phase of the moon.

You will only see a dark shadow and a light up phase of the moon when the Earth Shadow is cast on the moon with the sun light striking at a particular angle ( a perfect linear motion). Like happens during Full moon lunar Eclipse
jln115:
have you ever heard of a thing called atmosphere?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Kazikazi:
Kenya and stupidity!
You don't know simple things like the shape of the earth, how can u know deep things of how science is supporting the bible? Am lowering myself by arguing with you folks who fail to grasp very basic things which us Tanzanians learn in primary school.

Listen stupid, when Magufuli turns water into wine then you can come talk to us. In the meantime, please STFU.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Just30:
Actually, the phasing of the moon has to do with the position of the Earth verse the moon.

The person who posted that dumb pic is as dumb as the person who created it and needed no reply.

Space is a dark places. Objects in space are only see base on the light they Reflect or Emit.

Only one phase of the moon reflect the Sun light it receives. Base on the angle at which the moon is from the Earth(YOUR POSITION ON EARTH), you get to see the opposite angle of the moon. For example, If the moon is at a 270 arc angle from your position on Earth, you will see a 90 degree phase of the moon.

You will only see a dark shadow and a light up phase of the moon when the Earth Shadow is cast on the moon with the sun light striking at a particular angle ( a perfect linear motion). Like happens during Full moon lunar Eclipse
Bro I know what phasing is wink and I also know what causes it.... However that is not what we are talking about here.

we talking about the shadow appearing blue instead of black during the day.... That is down to how light is reflected through our atmosphere
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2020
Kazikazi:
Flat?! grin

So it has an edge?
yes one you can fall of grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:
grin grin
Are the waters falling off too?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2020
gallivant:

Listen stupid, when Magufuli turns water into wine then you can come talk to us. In the meantime, please STFU.
I heard in your Kenya,the corona virus only spread in nighttime, hence you have a night curfew!
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2020
jln115:

Kazikazi:
grin grin
Are the waters falling off too?

Birds of a feather? Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.