Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1102069 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abohboy:

Lighter in Congo? Have you seen Lukaku? Benteke? Infact forget them have you seen TP Mazembe? Have you seen the president of Congo? All very very dark skinned and even a lot of Igbos are dark skinned they're not all light skinned as you've wrongly claimed

Hahahaha lol the guy is very funny Congolese are a lightskined grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kazikazi:
SADC is a free trade area.There is no need of long negotiations while we agreed on these issues when we signed a free trade deals.
For now we just need everyone to obey the signed agreements. We have done the same by allowing apples from SA,they need to do the same to Tz avos.
Yes avos are needed in US,China,etc. We are negotiating with China currently, but SA need to honor the agreements the same way we did by allowing their apples

Don't bother about types of avos.Tz has it all,organic,less water,very tasty.Let the market choose.
difference is Tanzania does not have apples

Nope trade does not work like that
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
rvp2018:
There all sort of mixed people...but majority is what takes precedence. Maasai for example are more Ethiopid than Nilotic. Luo of kenya are half nilotic. Not as pure nilotic as south sudanase.

Anyway talking of colour

West Africa shores - from Senegal is darker - then get less darker - util it gets to East Nigeria - it starts to get lighter all the way to Congo and Angola.Then it starts to darken again in most of East and Southern Africa - apart from South Africa when it lighten dramatically due to Khoisans.The same if you start from south sudan - the darkness start reducing as you move out - further north - east - and west.

Most of this is purely Africa adaption to climate.

Igbos uses their slightly light skin to claim jewish descende - very laughbale. It adaptation to live in humid tropical forest of central africa.

No bro..congolese are dark..dudes even breach... grin

Bythe way majority of igbos are not that light..

igbo family

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

igbo family

Thank you

And you can barely even tell the difference between a Yoruba and Igbo family on physical and facial features

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abohboy:

Thank you

And you can barely even tell the difference between a Yoruba and Igbo family on physical and facial features

True...

Is ths a Yoruba family ?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

True...

Is ths a Yoruba family ?

Yeah it is you can tell by the Gele head wrap on the woman and the Agbada that the man is wearing those are traditional yoruba clothes

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Justnotyou: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Discussing Anthropology is a good thing. For people interested in going further in depth they can access their dna profiles from a number of reputable commercial dna test sites.

As for the phenotype, it's already being discussed at length, though I will only add that the Igbo are a little more brown on average compared to their yoruba counterparts, not light skin.

Phenotype doesn't really explain the genotype or linguistic classifications of the many ethnicities we have.

Linguistically Yoruba, Igbo & bantoids are Benue-Congo. The largest branch of the Niger-Congo phylum. (pic1)

Phenotypically the Bantoid show a large number of varied phenotypes due to their spread, adaptation & absorption of other communities compared to the Igbo & Yoruba. (Pic2)

Genetically the Bantoid are yet again further subdivided into several groups while both yoruba & igbos are predominantly west African Niger-Congo without much admixture from other communities. (Pic3)

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Justnotyou: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Justnotyou:
Discussing Anthropology is a good thing. For people interested on going further in depth they can access their dna profiles from a number of reputable commercial dna test sites.

As for the phenotype, it's already being discussed at length, though I will only add that the Igbo are a little more brown on average compared to their yoruba counterparts, not light skin.

Phenotype doesn't really explain the genotype or linguistic classifications of the many ethnicities we have.

Linguistically Yoruba, Igbo & bantoids are Benue-Congo. The largest branch of the Niger-Congo phylum. (pic1)

Phenotypically the Bantoid show a large number of varied phenotypes due to their spread, adaptation & absorption of other communities than the Igbo & Yoruba. (Pic2)

Genetically the Bantoid are yet again further subdivided into several groups while both yoruba & igbos are predominantly west African Niger-Congo without much admixture from other communities. (Pic3)

Don't mind the Afrikaner are 100% North African its due to my source samples being biased & purely African with no European hence they chose the most Eurasian group of all my source samples & it was North Africa. I'll do another run for them if jln115 wants his dna profile.

Anyone with any request for different communities can share them & I'll see if I can run them with my calculator.

Also if you want your own personal single run you can ask & I'll show you how to get it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

igbo family
we are talking sheds of grey...it's like Kenya..kamba are light skin but there many darker.Most Nigeria and Congolese bleach.But even if they didn't..they are not darker like South Sudan or even Kenya. obviously in respect of world eyes we ate dark.You can change skin color but what about your nose, mouth, head..so anybody bleaching is endangering himself for nothing..African black man is black man.Love yourself.There is reason you look like that..it climatic advantage to survive

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Justnotyou:
Discussing Anthropology is a good thing. For people interested in going further in depth they can access their dna profiles from a number of reputable commercial dna test sites.

Phenotypically the Bantoid show a large number of varied phenotypes due to their spread, adaptation & absorption of other communities compared to the Igbo & Yoruba. (Pic2)

linguistic DNA igbo are closer to Yoruba than congo who are close to Bantus..but genetically they are the same.. meaning any diversity is recent
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abohboy:

Lighter in Congo? Have you seen Lukaku? Benteke? Infact forget them have you seen TP Mazembe? Have you seen the president of Congo? All very very dark skinned and even a lot of Igbos are dark skinned they're not all light skinned as you've wrongly claimed
Typically Nigerian with worse education...Congo is huge..eastern congo is Bantus..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
AskiaHarem:

No the majority of Africans are medium to dark brown there are very few "black" skinned people on this Earth with the exception being some Nilotis and aboriginal islanders south of India. Both being minorities on there perspective continents.

1. South Sudanese
2. Yoruba West African(Old Photo)
3. South African Zulu
4. Ethiopians
you only see skin color but you don't see big difference in height, nose, face etc.Africa is most diverse contintent..but still you can tell this is guy look like igbo...this look youruba..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
When men begin to talk about skin tones, I shudder. African man, love your skin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Justnotyou: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
rvp2018:
linguistic DNA igbo are closer to Yoruba than congo who are close to Bantus..but genetically they are the same.. meaning any diversity is recent

Congolese are mostly Bantu except for the few Nilo-saharans in the east. Pic 1

Linguistically Pic2 they're practically cousins & genetically the Igbo & Yoruba are indistinguishable on many runs including those from commercial dna testing sites except the igbos tend to have less than 3% Congolese on average which is negligible. Pic 3

Yes any drastic shift >10% in their diversity tends to be from fairly recent.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Justnotyou:

Congolese are mostly Bantu except for the few Nilo-saharans in the east. Pic 1

Linguistically Pic2 they're practically cousins & genetically the Igbo & Yoruba are indistinguishable on many runs including those from commercial dna testing sites except the igbos tend to have less than 3% Congolese on average which is negligible. Pic 3

Yes any drastic shift >10% in their diversity tends to be from fairly recent.
Genetically Yoruba,igbo and Bantus are similar..any small difference apart from admixtures is whether they settled in forest or savannah

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
obaaderemi:
When men begin to talk about skin tones, I shudder.
African man, love your skin.
I say love knowledge.You cannot love it when bible and everyone makes it appears like some Jewish bibical curse.Its important to know why youR skin is dark ...it not beauty..it's functional..to either get more sunlight or prevent too much sunlight.if you must bleach don't stay near hot blazing African sun...you not willinly escape with minor issues
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Justnotyou: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
rvp2018:
Genetically Yoruba,igbo and Bantus are similar..any small difference apart from admixtures is whether they settled in forest or savannah

Yes, the difference is noticeable in some of the Bantu communities.

pygmies for example are majorly bantus but they are far removed from the other bantus genetically, similarly in East Africa the Kenyan bantus, Tutsi, northern Tanzanian bantus & nomadic bantus from Uganda are about 40% + Nilo-saharan on average with some being heavily cushitic shifting. South African bantus likewise for example the Xhosa are also further removed from the average bantu & their ancestors by being admixed with & or assimilating the Khoisan.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kazikazi:
SADC is a free trade area.There is no need of long negotiations while we agreed on these issues when we signed a free trade deals.
For now we just need everyone to obey the signed agreements. We have done the same by allowing apples from SA,they need to do the same to Tz avos.
Yes avos are needed in US,China,etc. We are negotiating with China currently, but SA need to honor the agreements the same way we did by allowing their apples

Don't bother about types of avos.Tz has it all,organic,less water,very tasty.Let the market choose.

Mister tanzania very unfortunate for kilimanjaro the glacier is likely to disappear before year 2030. It is very unfortunate that Africa's last glacier is disappearing
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:
difference is Tanzania does not have apples

Nope trade does not work like that
listen with all of this climate change you are talking about planting fruit which consume a lot of water like apples avocados watermelon. In 15 to 20 years time where will you get water for all of these crops, this is why some days ago I disagreed with the Kenyans planting avocado because climate change is hitting in Africa and west Africa heavily
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Transcriber: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abohboy:

You cannot tell the difference between a Yoruba and an Igbo unless the Igbo person is lightskin everything you're saying is bullshit even between Zulu and Xhosa you can't tell the difference but for some groups like East Africans you can tell by the forehead but us in West Africa there's no distinct future to differentiate between each group especially between the Yoruba and Igbo who basically share the same DNA, genotypes and even cultures stop trying to make it seem like you can tell where a person is by looks alone and propagating this racial theorem
They like googling up rubbish and trying to sound like an authority

I am Yorùbá with Yoruba ancestry as far as I know yet some people mistake me for Igbo
And I am not even light just brown

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Transcriber: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Tribes have mixed alot..actually saw many Igbos dark like nilotes..and also some Yorubas are light..if you come to Kenya there is a lot of mix.. Nilotes and Bantus.
But bro forget about what you see in the TV..all those folks you see are Nilotes..same way most of nollyhood actors are Igbos..you get what am trying to say grin
it has nothing to do with mixing
If you know of the Oyo Yoruba you'll understand what I am saying
Oyo people are very light,almost white
Yoruba is diverse
From very dark to very light

Google "Alaafin of Oyo and wives"

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
rvp2018:
I say love knowledge.You cannot love it when bible and everyone makes it appears like some Jewish bibical curse.Its important to know why youR skin is dark ...it not beauty..it's functional..to either get more sunlight or prevent too much sunlight.if you must bleach don't stay near hot blazing African sun...you not willinly escape with minor issues
It's still all the same. Skin colour is just skin deep.
It's not important if you know who you truly are.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Transcriber:
it has nothing to do with mixing
If you know of the Oyo Yoruba you'll understand what I am saying
Oyo people are very light,almost white
Yoruba is diverse
From very dark to very light

Google "Alaafin of Oyo and wives"
How tf are Oyo people close to white?

Yes I know Oyo indigenes have a small very light skin population (I personally know a few), but man the percentage is leee than 20%.

Aláàfin of óyo just happens to be one of those few people
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
obaaderemi:
It's still all the same. Skin colour is just skin deep.
It's not important if you know who you truly are.
Skin colour is high key connected to genealogy to so....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Justnotyou:

Don't mind the Afrikaner are 100% North African its due to my source samples being biased & purely African with no European hence they chose the most Eurasian group of all my source samples & it was North Africa. I'll do another run for them if jln115 wants his dna profile.

Anyone with any request for different communities can share them & I'll see if I can run them with my calculator.

Also if you want your own personal single run you can ask & I'll show you how to get it.
So afrikaaners are?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
you guys are just repeating racist exaggerated information

Yoruba are darker than Igbo but lighter than most Kenyans

simple
Truer words have never Been Said.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Tribes have mixed alot..actually saw many Igbos dark like nilotes..and also some Yorubas are light..if you come to Kenya there is a lot of mix.. Nilotes and Bantus.
But bro forget about what you see in the TV..all those folks you see are Nilotes..same way most of nollyhood actors are Igbos..you get what am trying to say grin
It's not about mixing. There are dark Igbos. Millions of them. Vice Versa for Yorubas too

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
rvp2018:
Typically Nigerian with worse education...Congo is huge..eastern congo is Bantus..

Have you seen the city of Goma? How dark those living there are as well? Congolese aren't light and neither are Igbos they come in all shapes, tones and sizes

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Gichwawa254:
what do mean bruh by shma2020 sounds like your Yoruba deity you sure you ain't using juju on me, just let it go we both know what is what in lasgidi find time to fly a drone or I send you mine so you can see the chaos in ur streets ,you want to compare this n that mess I saw in that video scammer

This is definitely shma2020. U sound just like him and I am 1000000% sure u are him.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2021
jl115:
Every index that ranks infrastructure puts the US way above China......its not even close in fact. Now you can call it western propaganda or whatever but I don't give a fvck about your conspiracy theories.... Give me sources not your delusional opinions.

It’s common sense. This things are naked eye test. U do t expect the West to rate china above them, they’ve prefer to live in denial like the GDP THINGY. A look at America and then her counterpart and u can tell the US is miles behind. While u are observing let me know when the US will be getting a modern train,let say the like of hyperloop,high speed train,bullet train and all that.

And yes there are many reports stating how Nigeria's(and the rest of Africa for that matter) infrastructure will not keep up with its population growth in the future.... SA does not have that problem since our population growth is actually very slow.

If china with her ridiculous population could do it and get to where they are today so would we.
Btw I asked fir that pwc report that specifically said “Nigeria’s infrastructure will forever be behind SA’s”. Those were ur exact words,so pls follow through by kindly providing evidence otherwise eff the fvck up.
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Transcriber: 12:11am On Oct 20, 2021
BeforeJuly:

How tf are Oyo people close to white?

Yes I know Oyo indigenes have a small very light skin population (I personally know a few), but man the percentage is leee than 20%.

Aláàfin of óyo just happens to be one of those few people
Oyo people I have seen are very light
Oyo people are very very light compared to their neighbours

Remember I am talking of the Oyo people not the state

Stop saying what you don't know

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.