Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1110552 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Kenyans are mere...deal with that and stop wailing..who in his right senses will take or see Kenyan as anything important....know your zoo, and respect your origin..ya are doomed right from your birth cos you are born Kenyan..deal with that..

Mere kenyan was crying to another nobody, those guys are pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Austine1213:

Mere kenyan was crying to another nobody, those guys are pathetic

Never you stop addressing Kenyans as mere...the kind of pain thY sparks in their eyes when they are undermined, belittled, demeaned is quite hilarious...albeit they are truly mere and un-special ..it's shouldn't hurt them so bad whenever bitter truth is spat..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Never you stop addressing Kenyans as mere...the kind of pain thY sparks in their eyes when they are undermined, belittled, demeaned is quite hilarious...albeit they are truly mere and un-special ..it's shouldn't hurt them so bad whenever bitter truth is spat..

Lol a mere kenyan making fun of a 4 bedroom brick house calling it a shack is so out of touch with reality

I mean their total export is not even more than $7b, thats smaller than our vehicle exports, a mere kenyan

I don't even have time to respond to such nonsense, wadte of energy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol E pain am...eat your humble pie.. Kenyans are mere..no amount of ranting can make even a miserable,homeless dog consider you Kenyans as special or more than ordinary/mere grin
Brother, this Kenyans really hate you. But why is the shma guy angry because a South African called Kenyans mere? So e dey pain dem like this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol a mere kenyan making fun of a 4 bedroom brick house calling it a shack is so out of touch with reality

I mean their total export is not even more than $7b, thats smaller than our vehicle exports, a mere kenyan

Mere Kenyans.
#merekenyans. grin This must trend.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Aderr:
Brother, this Kenyans really hate you. But why is the shma guy angry because a South African called Kenyans mere? So e dey pain dem like this. grin

Actually it's the opposite...they've been yearning for my attention like crazy cos they know and blood of that thread....and also they miss me but the fools don't know how to say it.....

Lol the "mere Kenyan " thingy pain am like mad...if it was when I still use to comment on that thread I would have added fire to that word "mere" and was the shma melt in fury...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Austine1213:

Do me a favour..copy this and paste this whenever you quote shma next and watching in explode in fury...also don't forget to emboldened the "7bn export" part.."

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:

Hope you got the message.
A black SA should be the last person to demean other black Africans.
No 1. You don't have anything in that country. The lazy Khoisan who allowed boers to invade their country, grab their lands and send them as slave to take care of their farms is calling a kenyan mere.
2. As if grabbing land was not enough, a mere hopeless Khoisan/Zulu was forced to have sex (raped) and infected with HIV in their motherland and they ended up doing nothing?
3. As If that was not enough, a mere black SA was forced to dig gold for the jews for little rn and the value for gold was exported for labour rendered by a genius jews tycoons ?
4. A mere black Austine1213 who was forced to live in a sealingboardless shack where rats and cob webs can be trace is calling a kenyan mere... grin grin..
5. Respect to the thousands of South African black women who dance naked for a one tycoon to marry..

6......... A MERE black fifth party player in his own land after; jews, Chinese, boer and Indians should be the last person to demean a black African from black driven economy..... Zombie grin

7. Lastly... You're the one who is disparaging your stupidity... You have argued with oba fooling him how black SA are more important than a Nigerian yet your own miserable life is overwhelming.
As an ignorant buffoon, you should watch how you address people.

Beautiful pain. grin grin grin grin ..Kenyans are mere no amount of wailing can change that....nurse your pain in peace....you puerile idiot... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:

Bro. Just wanted to create a debate with him but unfortunately he didn't show up.
Failing to use emoji doesn't mean I'm pained. grin

Whether you use emoji or not we all can taste your raw pain fool ..ain't no way you could mask shiit..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:

I said SA not black South African . I have never said anything in contrary.
But a black zimbo(who unfortunately is Austine1213) behaves as if black south africans are angels compared to other black Africans.

Yes black SA like Austin is angel compared to mere kenyans....that just a brutal fact you have to live with..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:
Geez sammy is all alone in a thread he denies dying for grin

Yes gallifool mentioned me over there today..it's payback time and payback is a fvcking bi*tch.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Yes gallifool mentioned me over there today..it's payback time and payback is a fvcking bi*tch.
grin Na wa o. You manage to wreck their thread from here. You took over from here.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Beautiful pain. grin grin grin grin ..Kenyans are mere no amount of wailing can change that....nurse your pain in peace....you puerile idiot... grin grin
See pain. So Kenyans know how to cry like this. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Do me a favour..copy this and paste this whenever you quote shma next and watching in explode in fury...also don't forget to emboldened the "7bn export" part.."

Blah blah blah Tea and flower, warawara

Yet their total natuonal export is $7b, this alone sows how unproductive they are

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Aderr:
grin Na wa o. You manage to wreck their thread from here. You took over from here.

Yeah that's the power of Sammy...so toxic and devastating grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Austine1213:

Blah blah blah Tea and flower, warawara

Yet their total natuonal export is $7b, this alone sows how unproductive they are

Very unproductive yet rvp yaps on how they produce this and that....he even went as far as comparing their manufacturing sectors and industries with ours...A stupid country whose books are never balanced at the end of each year with about $15bn import on machineries alone....import by far>>>>>>>>Export.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Very unproductive yet rvp yaps on how they produce this and that....he even went as far as comparing their manufacturing sectors and industries with ours...A stupid country whose books are never balanced at the end of each year with about $15bn import on machineries alone....import by far>>>>>>>>Export.
So why are are they starving and unemployed if they produce so much.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Yeah that's the power of Sammy...so toxic and devastating grin grin grin
They are checking up on this thread everyday. The pain is too much for them that they can't say anything here. Na die dem go die of heart pain. grin
Means while, kurruptnigga don show dem shege for dia. I never know Kenya was so useless. See their roads.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Aderr:
So why are are they starving and unemployed if they produce so much.

My brother i Taya oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Never take em serious they busy exposing their nothingness

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Austine1213:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
obaaderemi:
#endsars

The protest has gone beyond endsars. It has become a movement. Buhari and the politicians are confused and silent because they know this would affect 2023 elections.
We are turning this into a movement against bad governance. From Nigeria black Africa would be set free!

Our noisy neighbours,in their quest to always compete with the Nigeria their big brother which they often fail to admit,started out their own campaign on Twitter, but unfortunately, they were too insignificant to gain recognition grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Aderr:
They are checking up on this thread everyday. The pain is too much for them that they can't say anything here. Na die dem go die of heart pain. grin
Means while, kurruptnigga don show dem shege for dia. I never know Kenya was so useless. See their roads.
Dem go hear word by force na. The reason why I give them breathing space Na because say I dey sick. So I no get strength to type. Dem just get luck ne, because I load them for my gallery grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 3:15am On Oct 20, 2020
Samorobo2:

Actually it's the opposite...they've been yearning for my attention like crazy cos they know and blood of that thread....and also they miss me but the fools don't know how to say it.....

grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12540142_screenshot20201019162853_jpeg1eefb543cc6ddf470df4052136a45576

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Dem go hear word by force na. The reason why I give them breathing space Na because say I dey sick. So I no get strength to type. Dem just get luck ne, because I load them for my gallery grin grin cheesy
cheesy That country is a mess. What if they are a big country? Dem for don die finish.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Aderr:
cheesy That country is a mess. What if they are a big country? Dem for don die finish.
Country wey no get vision. That one Na country cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Country wey no get vision. That one Na country cheesy
They are lucky they're small. Even at that they are still backward

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Aderr:
They are lucky they're small. Even at that they are still backward
They're still backward bruh? Small country with less population yet, hunger, poverty, slums etc. Wan finish them. Kenya is a magnified shitthol.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2020
popizaino:

Our noisy neighbours,in their quest to always compete with the Nigeria their big brother which they often fail to admit,started out their own campaign on Twitter, but unfortunately, they were too insignificant to gain recognition grin
grin Ghana and Nigeria seem to go in same directions a lot of time. Do you have Ghanaian citizenship.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2020
care to mention what that campaign is

my noisy neighbour?
popizaino:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Aderr:
grin Ghana and Nigeria seem to go in same directions a lot of time. Do you have Ghanaian citizenship.

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.