Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1104917 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just30:
no it's not based off the bible.
It is simply based out of tradition and custom (in Africa), in Europe, it is based off the bible and in the middle East, it is off the Quran.

There Is nothing like gender concept in pre colonial Africa and homosexual nonsense is not a gender issue as there are only 2 genders.

There's no custom against it in Africa every single African person who's against it is either Christian, Muslim, Or an Atheist who grew up in either of those two religions people who actually practice African spirituality don't believe in that and by your logic Africans already decided that African spirituality was demonic and that's why it's demonized there's no custom against homosexuality and stop trying to make it seem that way
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
mtisTheQubit:
@theenchanter..do you know whom i am... cheesy
are u the person on 100ksh note?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kazikazi:
A quick look at where the Chinese wigs are heading to...
Most west African nations are toping the list in Africa.
https://saisobserver.org/2020/02/02/hair-interwoven-chinas-wig-market-in-africa/
Is it only China that produces wigs?
Haven't you heard of Brazilian wigs or even Indian wigs?

Why are you so dumb! angry grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just30:
And I clearly told you that the person was referring to dogma
firstly its not a random person but actual scholars .... Secondly they are much smarter than you, meaning if they meant dogma then they would have wrote dogma
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just30:
how do you pronounce this name ?

Holi shit ? grin
grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Arabs are not Persians... tongue
the Persians(iran) controlled most of present day middle east
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

me also..little little... cheesy grin
hijo de la puta is extremely offensive

Even more offensive than the English version
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
the Persians(iran) controlled most of present day middle east

i know the Persian Empire extended from the Indus River on the east to the Aegean Sea on the west. ME was under Persian rule until Alexander the Great defeated the Persians.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
hijo de la puta is extremely offensive

Even more offensive than the English version
I know..its like a dude telling f..k you in swahili..its sounds just bad cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
theenchanter:
are u the person on 100ksh note?

close .. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

I know..its like a dude telling f..k you in swahili..its sounds just bad cheesy
Give me let me see if I can pronounce it.

The only Swahili words I know are
Uhuru_ freedom
Nakupenda_ I love you or something? undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
theenchanter:
firstly, I'm not here to win an argument.... But Amtrak can run a maximum of 150km/h and Nigeria's rail also runs at150km/h, but then, Nigeria's rail can run up to 250km/h. So saying Nigeria has yet to acquire any train that can reach 200km/h is nothing but ignorance at it's finest..... At least, 4 lines are currently running and construction of another 1300km+ has been approved, unlike SA where cape guage is the standard grin and only guatrain running is at 150km/h. cheesy

Yes, both NGR and SGR have been around since the 1880s when SGR was invented.... But do u know NGR was actually invented around 1500s? grin while they aren't really modern, SGR is better and modern than the NGR and also the base of all new rail construction except maglev or german skytrain.... All new high speed trains run on SGR and not NGR, unfortunately for SA, it's stuck with NGR. grin all ur talk of having passenger trains that beats anything in nigeria is just in ur medulla. grin

If 200year old SGR doesnt impress u, is it 500year old NGR that does? Forgetting that all new hsr run on them.

Ah, pls. SA is not the only SSA nation with an hsr development plan, stop being delusional like most saffas.
- Amtrak has a max speed of 150 MPH..... I repeat MPH....you are getting confused between mph and kph.... Which to be fair is understandable wink

- Nigerian SGR as in the track itself has a max rating of 250kmph but you don't have a train that goes even close to that speed.

- The Gautrain was never meant to go more than 160km.....it doesn't make sense for it to go that fast because its an inter province rail network.

- Cape gauge/NGR was first used in 1795... Not 1500s.....

- SA can't use SGR on much of its terrain hence NGR was standardised

- I see you keep ignoring that the most modern and efficient rail network in the world is in Japan.... And they use NGR for the vast majority of there rail networks.

- what other SSA country has development plans already in place for a HSR?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:

Give me let me see if I can pronounce it.

The only Swahili words I know are
Uhuru_ freedom
Nakupenda_ I love you or something? undecided
you are correct.. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Roan77: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
theenchanter:
firstly, I'm not here to win an argument.... But Amtrak can run a maximum of 150km/h and Nigeria's rail also runs at150km/h, but then, Nigeria's rail can run up to 250km/h. So saying Nigeria has yet to acquire any train that can reach 200km/h is nothing but ignorance at it's finest..... At least, 4 lines are currently running and construction of another 1300km+ has been approved, unlike SA where cape guage is the standard grin and only guatrain running is at 150km/h. cheesy

Yes, both NGR and SGR have been around since the 1880s when SGR was invented.... But do u know NGR was actually invented around 1500s? grin while they aren't really modern, SGR is better and modern than the NGR and also the base of all new rail construction except maglev or german skytrain.... All new high speed trains run on SGR and not NGR, unfortunately for SA, it's stuck with NGR. grin all ur talk of having passenger trains that beats anything in nigeria is just in ur medulla. grin

If 200year old SGR doesnt impress u, is it 500year old NGR that does? Forgetting that all new hsr run on them.

Ah, pls. SA is not the only SSA nation with an hsr development plan, stop being delusional like most saffas.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Roan77:

just unfortunate that your comrade doesn't know the difference between mph and kmph wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
jl115:

Amtrak Acela has a top speed of 150mph.......now give me my links[quo

Amtrak does 65mph out of the supposed 150mph on a very good day. On a bad day we should be looking at 35mph. Now that right there is as slow as a snail. I would rather walk to my destination grin

You do know SGR has been around since the 1800?? Its not new, its not modern, it's just the gauge width that differ from NGR.

SGR is way more modern than NGR ..I repeat way more modern. Heck even most HSR in china still makes use of SGR. your NGR and snail paced trains cars makes it a double whammy. Heck can’t imagine my self in that as I ascend a hill or mountain.

If NGR is outdated why is Japan still using NGR even though they have one of the most modern rail networks in the world

Maybe u also forget they have bullet trains.

Also what in Nigeria compares to our normal passenger trains?

Pls don’t be silly. This is a mere NGR that would be lucky to run up to 50mph.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just30:
The only one that was happening in US has stalled for 10 years

Yes!!! And the costs keeps going up. By now it’s should have hit $80bn.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

you are correct.. cheesy

I said you should give me the "fkk you" in Swahili

I wan see as e be grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:

If you don't want to respect yourself

I will teach you undecided grin

Jeez!!!!! Their reasons are dumb ASF!!!! . How does bleaching remove pimples and makes skin soft. Actually it’s does the opposite and adds even more adverse skin conditions.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kazikazi:
Yes teach me hard with this graph from china

Lol what’s so wrong wearing a wig?
It’s the same nonsense mentality that makes Africans think they bf were more African when they were Ankara print forgetting too quickly that this prints are made all over Asia.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
jl115:
don't get involved in a debate you can't win wink firstly regardless of your opinion Americas Amtrak runs at a maximum of 150mph that was the argument .....Nigeria has yet to even acquire any trains that can reach 200kmph to even be considered a HRS system so again don't know why you would even mention Nigeria.

Again both SGR and NGR have been around since the 1800s,they ain't modern, they ain't new and there is no difference in terms of modernity between the 2, South Africa chose the NGR due to our terrain and cost efficiency.... Same reason Japan also uses NGR.... Not to mention we have new ultra modern passenger trains that beats anything in Nigeria and most of Africa in fact.

Also the new thing is maglev trains wink if Nigeria gets that then I'll be impressed.... But 200 year old SGR does not impress me.

Did I mention we are the only SSA country that currently has a proposed hsr development plan?

Uhmmmm no,actually there is. One is slower. I am guessing u already which it is.

And when u are done making ur dreams a reality then pls hit us, otherwise save me the long standing plan.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kazikazi:
Son,don't put me to test,it will end in tears for you.
Do u know,one province in TZ is enough to expose those wig wearing women of yours. Ours don't buy tonnes and tonnes of lightening creams trying to look "otherwise"

Wig or without wig your ladies with their mountainous foreheads come nowhere near Ghanaian ladies.

You must be high on something. Can you post links or any information that says Ghanaian women rank among Top 20 bleaching African countries?

If you are ugly you are ugly. It does not matter whether you are in a wig or not.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just30:
seems you dont know what beauty is .... you think beauty is in the colour of the skin.

He has conseded defeat already. grin grin grin

Wig and bleaching my foot. If you are ugly you are ugly.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kazikazi:
A quick look at where the Chinese wigs are heading to...
Most west African nations are toping the list in Africa.
https://saisobserver.org/2020/02/02/hair-interwoven-chinas-wig-market-in-africa/

Our women are hard working ladies who can afford wigs. They love to look classy so stop giving excuses for your ugly low class ladies
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Africa's best tourist destination...

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kazikazi:
Not me who think that way,but your women who spend a fortune buying wigs and forcing their skin to look white by applying those hard chemicals

They spend fortune on wigs because they can afford them. Stop blaming us for your poor low class ladies.

Your ladies rank far below Ghanaian or West African ladies so cut the crap
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
vankelvin:

Our women are hard working ladies who can afford wigs. They love to look classy so stop giving excuses for your ugly low class ladies
Hard working?
What are they hiding under those wigs?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kazikazi:
Some TZ,and even Caucasian use wigs sometimes. But when u see a poor African nation use a huge amount of cash for wigs,that tell us how much these women are unsatisfied with their hair.This shows what these women believe what a beautiful women hairs should look like

Poverty is not good. Work hard for money and stop envying others.

Your ladies rank far below our ladies in beauty
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
vankelvin:

He has conseded defeat already. grin grin grin

Wig and bleaching my foot. If you are ugly you are ugly.

You can't place united republic with a small nation.
Do u know,Zanzibar alone is enough to knock out your wig women with big noses
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
vankelvin:

Poverty is not good. Work hard for money and stop envying others.

Your ladies rank far below our ladies in beauty
Son,which poverty?
Have u been to Tz? Do u have what we have?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
theTranscriber:

Is it only China that produces wigs?
Haven't you heard of Brazilian wigs or even Indian wigs?

Why are you so dumb! angry grin

Why are you mentioning *Brazilian* hair? these poor Tanzanians cannot afford even plastic hair talkless bonestraight hair

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.