Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,496 members, 7,854,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132849 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:41am On Dec 10, 2021
IGpro1:
why do you brag and boast about little normal, development. Why do you think only Kenya can become great in Africa and not Uganda. or in the next 10 years there won't be crises in Kenya like the election violence of 2008.

Learn to accept your development per time,

I'll tell you this, even in a 1000 years, Nairobi would still be just an ordinary city.
Don't mind him. He's always so amazed by ordinary things. He must be a proper bushbaby.grin

Meanwhile, Nairobi doesn't have the potential to be a great city due to the small size of the Kenyan economy and the wanton corruption of the political class. Nigeria is also corrupt but at least our economy has got more potential than Kenya's.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Stating a fact - like kenya or south africa advanced agriculture stem from strong colonial farming - is not neocolonialism. That is why you governors run to Zimbwabwe and attempted to give white farmers free land. I am sure almost all the white farmers have seen left your dysfunctional zoo.

Fact is the Boer or Dutch people are noted farmers worldwide - you go to Brazil, Canada, US, South Africa, Australia, name it - the people from Netherland are very good farmers.

Their agriculture is real - NOT COOKED like Nigeria.

Now as for International Institute for Tropical Agriculture - I told you I worked for ILRI - so I know a lot about CGIAR.

IATA like anything with roots in West Africa is bankrupt - and cannot even light the candle of ILRI. See they are struggling with 35M dollars budget - when I was in ILRI 20yrs ago almost - ILRI had already surpassed that budget.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-i-used-people-strategy-to-increase-iitas-budget-from-35-million-to-120-million-dr-sanginga/

And CGIAR rarely develop anything commercial - this ACADEMIC RESEARCH.

Finally how do you know what you produce when it's all WILD GUESTIMATES - when NOBODY HAS SEEN ANY SHIP CARRYING FOOD AND A NIGERIAN FLAG?

You produce so much food but you have malnutrition, food insecurity and one world largest food importers?

You don't see the PARADOX. And question your wild agricluture figures. I mean the Nigerian Min of Agriculture when asked for figures quoted Indeximulli?

obaaderemi:
Here we go again. grin Did I not say Little India is the poster child for neocolonialism in Africa. This one is bragging about land stolen from poor Kenyans by their white masters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Institute_of_Tropical_Agriculture

Let me cure your ignorance a bit. Open the link above.
Just like just30 told you, some of the things you brag about in east Africa about your agriculture are actually developed in West Africa. That link is about International Institute for Tropical Agriculture. It's a seed company and I believe they have a branch in little India.
Meanwhile its headquarters is in Ibadan, Nigeria. wink
It's bigger and older than any seed company you have.

We produce more maize, soybean, banana and many other crops than you. So what are you blabbing on about?
You need to cure yourself of the serious level of narcissistic personal disorder that afflicts you, son. Kenya is not as important as you struggle to make it seem.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 5:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Speaking of Neocoloniasm - this is it. You run to expelled White Farmers and gave them free land - come and colonize us - teach us how to farm

In this day and age - you invite white farms - expelled racist farmers to come and teach you farming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdWJV7zbDik

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:57am On Dec 10, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Stating a fact - like kenya or south africa advanced agriculture stem from strong colonial farming - is not neocolonialism. That is why you governors run to Zimbwabwe and attempted to give white farmers free land. I am sure almost all the white farmers have seen left your dysfunctional zoo.

Fact is the Boer or Dutch people are noted farmers worldwide - you go to Brazil, Canada, US, South Africa, Australia, name it - the people from Netherland are very good farmers.

Their agriculture is real - NOT COOKED like Nigeria.

Now as for International Institute for Tropical Agriculture - I told you I worked for ILRI - so I know a lot about CGIAR.

IATA like anything with roots in West Africa is bankrupt - and cannot even light the candle of ILRI. See they are struggling with 35M dollars budget - when I was in ILRI 20yrs ago almost - ILRI had already surpassed that budget.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-i-used-people-strategy-to-increase-iitas-budget-from-35-million-to-120-million-dr-sanginga/

And CGIAR rarely develop anything commercial - this ACADEMIC RESEARCH.

Finally how do you know what you produce when it's all WILD GUESTIMATES - when NOBODY HAS SEEN ANY SHIP CARRYING FOOD AND A NIGERIAN FLAG?

You produce so much food but you have malnutrition, food insecurity and one world largest food importers?

You don't see the PARADOX. And question your wild agricluture figures. I mean the Nigerian Min of Agriculture when asked for figures quoted Indeximulli?

As usual, you shot yourself in the foot. grin
From your link on iita, its yearly budget is $120m.

For your ilra:
ILRI is a non-profit institution
with a staff of about 700 and
an annual operating budget of
about US$80 million.
$80m.
Remember both are international bodies, so we can go with their stats. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 5:57am On Dec 10, 2021
Nairobi is already a great city. The world 4th most dynamic city as of 2021. It's 12th world best city to live in according to expert. Capetown the nearest is number 45.

Kenya economy - REAL - not cooked - is at cusp of overtaking Morroco.

Potential of the economy is NOT NATURAL resources - Europe almost has nothing - it's HUMAN CAPITAL. Kenya has Africa BEST HCI.

Kenya social investment in HIGH QUALITY education and healthcare - means we can produce a labor force that will attract capital - and will eventually set us up for industrialization - and high growth

obaaderemi:
Don't mind him. He's always so amazed by ordinary things. He must be a proper bushbaby.grin

Meanwhile, Nairobi doesn't have the potential to be a great city due to the small size of the Kenyan economy and the wanton corruption of the political class. Nigeria is also corrupt but at least our economy has got more potential than Kenya's.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Speaking of Neocoloniasm - this is it. You run to expelled White Farmers and gave them free land - come and colonize us - teach us how to farm

In this day and age - you invite white farms - expelled racist farmers to come and teach you farming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdWJV7zbDik
That's foreign investment, son. Every country does it. It's not like the White masters who stole your land. That's not something to brag about. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Nairobi is already a great city. The world 4th most dynamic city as of 2021. It's 12th world best city to live in according to expert. Capetown the nearest is number 45.

Kenya economy - REAL - not cooked - is at cusp of overtaking Morroco.

Potential of the economy is NOT NATURAL resources - Europe almost has nothing - it's HUMAN CAPITAL. Kenya has Africa BEST HCI.

Kenya social investment in HIGH QUALITY education and healthcare - means we can produce a labor force that will attract capital - and will eventually set us up for industrialization - and high growth

Tell that to the 70% population living in slums. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2021
White master didnt take the land back - and we learnt how to farm - that is why we didnt rush to ZIm to pick white farmers to do basic stuff like Farming.

Foreign investment in farming smiley smiley - People are inviting foreign investors in serious stuff like manufacturing.

It very shameful to rush to Zim and South Africa Boer farmers when they are being expelled - and then talk about NEOCOLONIAMS

That is NEW COLONIASM. It's of course a historical fact that Kenya like Nigeria was a colony.

obaaderemi:
That's foreign investment, son. Every country does it. It's not like the White masters who stole your land. That's not something to brag about. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2021
You will struggle to beat Kenya in research capacity. In Nairobi ILRI-ICRAF (both CGIAR) merged - combine budget of 180M dollars.

obaaderemi:
As usual, you shot yourself in the foot. grin
From your link on iita, its yearly budget is $120m.

For your ilra:
ILRI is a non-profit institution
with a staff of about 700 and
an annual operating budget of
about US$80 million.
$80m.
Remember both are international bodies, so we can go with their stats. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2021
About 50% of Nairobi live in Slums ( Nigeria is like 90 percent) if we go by definition of Slums. We have huge housing deficit of 2 million units....which is why we are building 500,000 units now.

Nigeria housing deficit is something else....you haven't even studied your slum problem, housing deficit and name it.

obaaderemi:
Tell that to the 70% population living in slums. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Typical Nigerian Bonobo cannot tell the difference btw elevated expressway and an overpass.
let me help you then.
The difference is in the geographical location.
One is in Kenya and is being celebrated like a scientific breakthrough.
The other is in another country and it's a basic necessity like water and electricity, we don't brag about it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 6:49am On Dec 10, 2021
You cant afford it. Nairobi Expressway total cost is now approaching 1B dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1iD32DR6do
IGpro1:
let me help you then.
The other is in another country and it's a basic necessity like water and electricity, we don't brag about it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2021
Mkenya2019:
You will struggle to beat Kenya in research capacity. In Nairobi ILRI-ICRAF (both CGIAR) merged - combine budget of 180M dollars.

The headquarters of CGIAR is in France not Little India.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2021
IGpro1:
let me help you then.
That Little Indian bro will faint if he sees the third mainland in Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2021
obaaderemi:
Here we go again. grin Did I not say Little India is the poster child for neocolonialism in Africa. This one is bragging about land stolen from poor Kenyans by their white masters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Institute_of_Tropical_Agriculture

Let me cure your ignorance a bit. Open the link above.
Just like just30 told you, some of the things you brag about in east Africa about your agriculture are actually developed in West Africa. That link is about International Institute for Tropical Agriculture. It's a seed company and I believe they have a branch in little India.
Meanwhile its headquarters is in Ibadan, Nigeria. wink
It's bigger and older than any seed company you have.

We produce more maize, soybean, banana and many other crops than you. So what are you blabbing on about?
You need to cure yourself of the serious level of narcissistic personal disorder that afflicts you, son. Kenya is not as important as you struggle to make it seem.
Just expect the typical Kenyan noise and bragging about useless things that are not news worthy like side walks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2021
Mkenya2019:
You cant afford it. Nairobi Expressway total cost is now approaching 1B dollars.

only a fool will be proud to spend a billion dollars on a two lane dual carriage 16km of road..

That should not cost more than 300 million dollars basically some 700 million dollars is going into Kenyatta's pocket

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2021
Just30:
only a fool will be proud to spend a billion dollars on a two lane dual carriage 16km of road..

That should not cost more than 300 million dollars

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2021
Bifwoli:
I see you haven't been to the filthy Abuja slums of Mpape,Kubwa ,Nyanya ,Garki and Mabuchi.

You play the game of denial very very well.
Have you been to kigali before? Not all part of Kigali is green and clean, infact it's just a tiny portion of it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Mkenya2019:

still celebrating little over head bridge. grin

That same $1b can be used to build your light rail.
Misplaced priority grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Kenya is HQ of two CGIAR research institute. Nigeria one.

Active centers and their headquarters locations
Active CGIAR Centers Headquarters location
Africa Rice Center (West Africa Rice Development Association, WARDA) Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Bioversity International (International Plant Genetics Resources Institute, IPGRI) Maccarese, Rome, Italy
Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) Bogor, Indonesia
International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) Cali, Colombia
International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA) Beirut, Lebanon
International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Hyderabad (Patancheru), India
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) Washington, D.C., United States
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Ibadan, Nigeria
International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) Nairobi, Kenya
International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) Texcoco, Mexico State, Mexico
International Potato Center (CIP) Lima, Peru
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines
International Water Management Institute (IWMI) Battaramulla, Sri Lanka
World Agroforestry (International Centre for Research in Agroforestry, ICRAF) Nairobi, Kenya
WorldFish (formerly International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management, ICLARM) Penang, Malaysia

obaaderemi:
The headquarters of CGIAR is in France not Little India.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2021
300M dollars that you spend on an interchange?
Just30:

That should not cost more than 300 million dollars basically some 700 million dollars is going into Kenyatta's pocket
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Mkenya2019:
300M dollars that you spend on an interchange?
we spent 94 million dollars on a huge interchange with the highest flyover in Africa with almost 20Km of road.

That alone should tell you your 16km road is over priced
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mzal3ndo(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2021
Mkenya2019:
When we banned your afloxtin maize - you came back crying. I have done Maize import business - as return cargo in my trucking business - NO miller will accept TZ and Uganda maize. You have to buy Kenya hybdrid maize - blend it - then even bribe to have it bought. But you can sell to animal feeds manufacturers.

You need to have something like Kenya Seeds company - Simlaw and name it - almost all hybrid seeds in east and central africa come from kenya.

Once you have quality seeds - then you can produce uniform maize - in size/shape/colour.

The same with dairy and cattle keeping - BREEDING is everything. Kenyans have 4m high quality dairy breeds - that is why we overtook South Africa in dairy sector.

Start by building a seed company - so you can develop hybrid seeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo7wefUZxJ8

But you took and bought the same maize. You the bigger fool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Just30:
we spent 94 million dollars on a huge interchange with the highest flyover in Africa with almost 20Km of road.

exactly yet I haven't seen any Ghanaian bragging with those lovely interchange. If it were in Kenya, you'd see diffent angles of picture with many caption, like, nairobry is Singapore Nairobry is best in Africa.

South Africa has so much to show, yet they don't go screaming development.
All African countries are developing slowly but surely.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2021
[bI am nice now inside the plane traveling to Brazil with Ethiopian airline. Goodbye home sweet home. The plane is now on the run with moving][/b]

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2021
IGpro1:
exactly yet I haven't seen any Ghanaian bragging with those lovely interchange. If it were in Kenya, you'd see diffent angles of picture with many caption, like, nairobry is Singapore Nairobry is best in Africa.

South Africa has so much to show, yet they don't go screaming development.
All African countries are developing slowly but surely.
Such development are rear in Kenya and that is why they go blasting the entire internet with it when it finally happens.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Right now I am inside the plane on my way back with Ethiopian airline. These pictures are live from inside the plane

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Please note some of the pictures are not clear because I am taking them through a double glass and the sunlight is reflecting on the glass early in the morning

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2021
The plane is taking off right now on Ethiopian airline goodbye shity shity country. The Girl Who still has just dropped a bomb on me she told me to put my camera away and not allowed to take pictures or use my phone once the plane is in the air

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2021
We buy tonnes of them because it very cheap. Then we either make animal feeds or blend them with kenya maize. You buy kenya maize - which are of equal shape/size/ colour - plus the useless maize from your country that is full of dirt/aflotoxin.

https://nation.africa/kenya/business/outcry-as-uganda-maize-floods-local-market--1252756?view=htmlamp
Shrewd traders purchase the harvest at prices as low as Sh1,800 per 90kg bag at the border, blend it with local produce and sell it at a much higher profit margin.

Mzal3ndo:

But you took and bought the same maize. You the bigger fool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Nairobi Expressway has 11 interchanges - so that alone means we are saving lots of money. The total length is nearly 30kms. See mad cow - not comparable.
Just30:

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2021
IGpro1:
let me help you then.

You can't brag about satchet water and generators. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.