Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1125406 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Why does Nigeria import Maize. You dont even eat Maize like we do. Let even assume Maize was your staple...you ate it daily like Kenya..for 4 times our population...you'd be satisfied with 20 million metric tonnes.

You see COOKING STATS require some brains.

Now you claim to produce 33 million metric tonnes...and still you import maybe 5 metric tonnes smiley smiley smiley

What are you doing with all that Maize smiley

Actually even if we grant 11 million tons (which I can agree to), Kenya doesn't come close at all with only 3 million tons. So why the noise?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Cooking stats...this still overcooked...unless Maize was your stable.

Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development pegged the national output for maize at 10.5 million tonnes, while demand stood at 15.5 million metric tonnes. This means the nation has to fill the existing gap of over 5 million metric tonnes locally.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
See you're jumping around like a toad during day time ( Nigerian writer - Chinua Achebe - Things fall apart smiley ).

Your import about 5 million metric tonnes.

You do not eat maize as staple food.

10M metric tonnes is a lot of maize..

Kenya produces about 40M bags - and we have shortfall of about 5m bags...very little...and we eat a lot of maize...a lot of maize...in metric tonnes I think it's nearly 5m or about.

Now explain to me where all that Maize in Nigeria go to? 15m metric tonnes per capita - is a lot of maize.

GeneralDae:

Actually even if we grant 11 million tons (stated by some other sites), Kenya doesn't come close at all with only 3 million tons. So why the noise?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
The answer is simple. Your produce very little maize. Your animal feed industry has to import tonnes of maize. End of STORY.

Cascade through your FAKE COOKED AGRI sector and it's obvious it's OVER COOKED.

You're claiming to have better agricluture than Brazil - that is 10 times your land size, and has very serious trophical farming industries. CRAZY NUTS.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mkenya2019:
See you're jumping around like a toad during day time ( Nigerian writer - Chinua Achebe - Things fall apart smiley ).

Kenya produces about 40M bags - and we have shortfall of about 5m bags...very little...and we eat a lot of maize...a lot of maize...in metric tonnes I think it's nearly 5m or about.

Now explain to me where all that Maize in Nigeria go to? 15m metric tonnes per capita - is a lot of maize.

Oga you produce 3 million not 5 million tons ( or you give me the data or website supporting that). As for Nigeria, we always have a lot of mouths to feed of course. Come on man, we are over 200 million people. Most of the maize in Nigeria is used for poultry farming actually.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kenya is 50m. Nigeria is 200m. The difference is 4 times. If you ate maize like we do - you'd be satisfied ( let me go with your answer of 3 million) with 10M tonnes. You would have to eat maize a lot.

Obviously we know you eat cassava, yams and other such tubers as your staple food.

Now what I know from my little research - your maize production is pretty useless - and animal feeds have to import maize (poultry and pigs - because dairy is dead) ...that would be largest market for your maize production.

Cascade through your entire agricluture like I have done - and it's obvious - OVERCOOKED.

So overcooked your claim to be world BEST 5 AGRI COUNTRY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny. Countries like US, CHina, India, Canada, Brazil and Russia grin grin those are HUGE COUNTRIES WITH HUGE FARMING.

GeneralDae:

Oga you produce 3 million not 5 million tons ( or you give me the data or website supporting that). As for Nigeria, we always have a lot of mouths to feed of course. Come on man, we are over 200 million people.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Kenya is 50m. Nigeria is 200m. The difference is 4 times. If you ate maize like we do - you'd be satisfied ( let me go with your answer of 3 million) with 10M tonnes. You would have to eat maize a lot.

Obviously we know you eat cassava, yams and other such tubers as your stable food.

Now what I know from my little research - your maize production is pretty useless - and
animal feeds have to import maize...that would be largest market for your maize production.

@ the bolded, you answered a large chunk of your useless questions partially. Keep doing more research.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Why would I do more research when I already know biggest importer of your maize are animal feeds. Your maize production like any of agri production is useless. Just check fertilize consumption.

By time I making these allegation - I have DONE MY RESEARCH. I have studied your agri sector - and long concluded...FAKE STATISTICS.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/407347-prices-of-animal-feed-rise-after-cbn-ban-of-maize-importation.html

GeneralDae:

@ the bolded, you answered a large chunk of your useless questions partially. Keep doing more research.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
oilmane:

Tell am make e come video d rail way line for Spintex, make e video C5 for Nungua, make he go video Nungua market area, abi na community 18? Na who never reach Ghana e go fit deceive with this lies, na public toilet and bathroom nai over 70% of Ghanaians day use, their house nor day get toilet and bathroom.

Just.30 come and fight for ghana. somebody just said this what I have always been saying here grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6889631/driving-through-streets-ghana-beautiful/3

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Why does Nigeria import Maize. You dont even eat Maize like we do. Let even assume Maize was your staple...you ate it daily like Kenya..for 4 times our population...you'd be satisfied with 20 million metric tonnes.

You see COOKING STATS require some brains.

Now you claim to produce 33 million metric tonnes...and still you import maybe 5 metric tonnes smiley smiley smiley

What are you doing with all that Maize smiley

You sure say you get sense? Maize is used for a lot of things here in Nigeria, staple food, flour, poultry feeds and many more things. USA is the highest producers of maize in the world, are you saying it's staple food they eat alone? Sometimes talk like you have sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mkenya2019:

Obviously we know you eat cassava, yams and other such tubers as your staple food.

Now what I know from my little research - your maize production is pretty useless - and animal feeds have to import maize (poultry and pigs - because dairy is dead) ...that would be largest market for your maize production.

Cascade through your entire agricluture like I have done - and it's obvious - OVERCOOKED.

So overcooked your claim to be world BEST 5 AGRI COUNTRY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny. Countries like US, CHina, India, Canada, Brazil and Russia grin grin those are HUGE COUNTRIES WITH HUGE FARMING.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jamestown123:
You sure say you get sense? Maize is used for a lot of things here in Nigeria, staple food, flour, poultry feeds and many more things. USA is the highest producers of maize in the world, are you saying it's staple food they eat alone? Sometimes talk like you have sense abeg
I tire for the guy o, staple food lol grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by oilmane(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=popizaino post=108416863]

Just.30 come and fight for ghana. somebody just said this what I have always been saying here grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6889631/driving-through-streets-ghana-beautiful

I nor understand, u day Ghana abi them just day tell u of Ghana? Come fight for Ghana? So all d fight way them day fight ever since na wetin? You know Italian boy for Nungua? Them day fight for there every week, Bawos na regular fighting, JoJo, Chris Berry, Koko beach, in fact I nor understand, na wetin people tell u nai u day talk if not you go know say fighting day take place regularly for Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
By percentage or value. US gdp is 20 trillion. 1 percent of that is 200B dollars. Dont be disingenuous.
GeneralDae:

These are the list of top agricultural nations in the world by gdp and Nigeria is even slightly behind Egypt in Africa so where did we claim to be among the top 5 Agric countries?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_sector_composition
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
So should we define staple food? Why dont you enrol for an online primary school education? Seun has to make the entry question a little tougher...to weed pests like you.
Jamestown123:

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mkenya2019:
So should we define staple food? Why dont you enrol for an online primary school education? Seun has to make the entry question a little tougher...to weed pests like you.
Tell me Mkenya2019, what does Kenya actually produce though? What are your top agricultural products apart from flower, tea, and mangoes?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mkenya2019:
African Economies Set in Order by Agricultural Productivity:

1. Nigeria ($84.219 billion) - VERY COOKED. Nobody has seen any ship exporting any food except little cocoa beans- and it imports so much food - but it claim to be as bigger than Brazil or Indonesia or Canada or Netherland in the sector
2. Kenya ($30.059 billion) - Only 11 percent of the land is ARABLE. Big exporter of agri products.
3. Egypt ($28.162 billion)
4. Ethiopia ($26.313 billion)
5. Algeria ($20.815 billion)
6. Tanzania ($15.325 billion) - THIS ONE HAS nearly 10 times Kenya arable land - about 44 million HA against Kenya 5.8M Ha
7. Morocco ($14.460 bn)

Keep wailing. Facts has it that our agricultural worth is more than twice if yours. Now this clearly sets the levels straight.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Skyscrappers built by gov - while half of them are empties - is Abuja problem. In kenya it's private sector who built them. The reason - there is demand for office space by growing private sector economy.

Tanzania has the same problem. They sometimes try to catch up by forcing gov parastals to build tall buildings. Without a vibrant private sector - who will build and occupy - it's going to be another Nigeria.

Nearly half skyscrapper in Nigeria are derelecit, some dont have working lift, many are ghosts , some have been burnt down and should be demolished.

None of that has happened in Kenya.

Pls say what you know. Abuja scrapes is constructed by both govt and private sector.choke on that.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Shma:

Where is height and height restriction coming from? cheesy

You are a fool. The point flew over your dense brain.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Shma:

Zombie, go and watch this video during your free time. This is just 10% of one of Nairobi CBD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a8PVXJ_qfk

Don't embarrass yourself with those hideous
Cities.

I promise you there is nothing to see here.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Let no kenyan lecture me on luxury e we again. Nigeria and Kenya is incomparable.
I have seen the finishing of most of your homes and they scream BASIC!!!!! Not luxury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU1ESQL4rnA

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 12:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Kenya produce nothing smiley bonobo from countries digging with hoes. World Ploughing Contest in Kenya =64th edition held in Kenya held at Egerton University - and youll will some backwater west african university claiming to have a university smiley with land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQnbJuRfG8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t79wV5oAPxw

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Shma:

You can't see construction.?

Ignore the construction site. The rest is a hodgepodge.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:01am On Dec 12, 2021
Shma:

You've repeated the same stretch ten times. No offense though.

We don't repeat pictures unless we want to use those pics on the debate.

The expressway is a road under construction, I don't see why someone should cry over it when it's posted. Post pictures under construction, even if you post it every day at different angles showcasing the progress, no one will care. But posting an ugly stretch of road repeating it 100000 times with no point to prove is stupidity.

Pls prove that I posted it even twice talk more of 1000000.
My reciept are few pages back. I understand you are losing ur sanity at the site of such marvel. I won’t stop posting oga.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Cocoa house, Abuja, - the comma means - I consider most of Abuja tall buildings a ghost city.

It’s good I highlighted ur consideration. So now we are aware it’s a mere opinion from a nobody. It’s doesn’t count my friend.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:09am On Dec 12, 2021
obaaderemi:
He is an illiterate. Simple. And not brilliant.

Don't you watch Spanish and Italian footballers speak English on TV? Do they speak the way this idiot writes? cheesy

Lmao
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:11am On Dec 12, 2021
mtisQ:

Guy sometimes sound like ya jealous of Kenya even though you are a saffa..We dont claim ahead of you guys but day after day ya on to us...did a Kenyan hurt you or what..Most of SAns here appreciate stuff ...but you..naaah...

It’s called honest curiosity. You are just being insecure cos you know deep down you don’t measure up and you don’t want to be exposed in the open like a closeted ga.y
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Mkenya2019:
I am sure you can find such nonsenscial answer on a simple google search. I am here to provide your with insights and the nitty gritties you cannot easily google...and I hope you can attempt to do the same on South Africa.

Of all the South Africans - you are the most Bonobo - more like a West African Bonobo.

Are you really a South African..or a Wanabe?

Lol when he questions you,you question his nationality. It’s shows deep rooted insecurity.
You always love it to be all fun and happy with Kenya.no questions asked.
Well let me be the one to break it to you. This thread doesn’t support your version of illusion. It’s foster curiosity and serve as a miniature bedrock of philosophy. We are meant to philosophize and u ravel the hidden. If you can’t take the heat then I advice you leave the kitchen this very minute.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Mkenya2019:
By percentage or value. US gdp is 20 trillion. 1 percent of that is 200B dollars. Dont be disingenuous.

Don’t be stupid. Surely the entire world is not under our spell.and of course you are t the brightest man in earth. The world must have thought about what you said and carried out their own research before handing over the frown to us. Don’t get jealous,just pray for Kenya .

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 2:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Aiit, first define staple food, and then you name the major staple food eaten in the US.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by lebuhsi(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Mkenya2019:

Now explain to me where all that Maize in Nigeria goes to? 15m metric tonnes per capita - is a lot of maize.

common sense again, 70% of maize production is used for animal feed here. That's why there was a steep increase in the price of poultry products here earlier this year when FX was restricted to maize importers by the CBN

https://nairametrics.com/2020/07/13/cbn-adds-maize-corn-importation-to-41-banned-list/

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Jamestown123:
Why are you so stupid and foolish? You keep displaying your stupidity here and you think you are making fun of who? Do you know what will happen to the Nigerian economy if we start exporting food on a large scale? Our economy will triple double folds, I mean imagine the wide gap we are leading in agricultural productivity. Nigeria is trying to feed 200m population before we talk of feeding the rest of the world. China are the highest importer of foods and also the highest exporter, are you going to say their data are cooked?

Dude, 2 yrs ago on ToT we extensively broke down your agri sector! The write-up was so rigorous it COULD be used in a good school. I STILL rmbr there were excellent jokes on that thread!
Eg, you Genuises screeched of rice self sufficiency. I checked and noticed neighbouring Benin was consuming a whooping 160kg of rice per capita! Meaning, EVERY waking hour would be spent preparing, consuming and digesting mountains of rice. HAHAHA!? Its STILL funny AFTER all this time, lying MOFOS!
We even checked tractors per 1000 but don't take my word for it. See for YOURSELF and while you're at it see who sent scientists to deal with your tomato blight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.