Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1126733 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biafrarep(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
mtisQ:

its the camera bro..its the place...blame the place .. cheesy

Na, don't you blame the place when the camera quality is -5 megapixel. If I should snap pictures of Kenya's slums, believe me I will be able to capture everything in 3D.

He should focus more on how to get a decent phone instead of snapping pictures that are so agonizingly blurred.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
1) Kenya is not a zoo like Nigeria. It's not poor. That should be obvious now
2) Nearly all cattles are slaughtered in proper slaughter house.
3) They must be inspected and approved by meat inspectors as safe for human consumption. This is not Nigeria where cattle are slaughtered in a large open field...crazy.
4) Kenya eat a lot of meat - a lot of meat. Everywhere you go - you'll see Nyama Choma - meat barbeques.
5)We have 27 million goats,plus. 17m sheep - that like 45m. Goats and sheeps can give birth upto 3 times a year. Goat or sheep take just one year before they can bread.

Look at our one of modern slaughter house - this one can slaughter 1,250 cattle per day and 2,500 smaller stock.
So in a year - at full capacity - one slaughter house can do 4,000 times 350= 1.3 million

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7IOjMDTVNI

Son,you are far behind your big brother TZ!
Tanzania has..
33 million cattle's
57 million goats
32 million sheep
A total of over 120 million.

Source:NBS

https://dailynews.co.tz/news/2020-12-015fc6778275faa.aspx
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Population has nothing to do with this. You eat skins and hides smiley - we eat meat.
You slaughter about 2million cattle - we do about twice that - 3 million plus cattle
We slaughter 14million goats and sheeps. We also have Africa largest goats and sheep - maybe Ethiopia is better.
Remember we still import lots of cattle, goats and sheeps from Somalia, Ethiopia, Uganda and Tanzania - we have deficit
These ARE FACTS.
And they are stubborn.

Meat consumption in Kenya - beef and lamb - is serious business.

You guys care about JOLLOF RICEsmiley - Ghana love their cane rat smiley - we care about Nyama Choma, Ugali and Kachumbari.

Every three or four shops is a butchery

Biafrarep:

Stop uttering garbage please!

Nigeria's population is much larger than that of Kenya yet we also have a much bigger GDP/per capita income!

Yet despite all these, you still believe Kenya consumes more goats and sheeps than Nigeria?

Are you that dense in the head?!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Very possible. You have twice Kenya landmass. The problem is you cannot afford to eat meat and are malnurished. You have to sell it to Kenya.
Kazikazi:
Son,you are far behind your big brother TZ!
Tanzania has..
33 million cattle's
57 million goats
32 million sheep
A total of over 120 million.

Source:NBS

https://dailynews.co.tz/news/2020-12-015fc6778275faa.aspx

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Biafrarep(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Nairobi miles ahead of any west africa backwater slumpolis

Snapping pictures of highways and random high-rises doesn't mean sh1t, Lagos, Abuja, P.H etc. has all that. Virtually all poor third world countries now have it too!

Wake up dude, this is almost 2022 already undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Waste of words. If we post picture; post a better picture. Pictures are part of facts. They speak a thousands word.
Biafrarep:

Snapping pictures of highways and random high-rises doesn't mean sh1t, Lagos, Abuja, P.H etc. Virtually all poor third world countries now have it too!

Wake up dude, this is almost 2022 already undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Very possible. You have twice Kenya landmass. The problem is you cannot afford to eat meat and are malnurished. You have to sell it to Kenya.
Son,what is better,being malnourished or staving to death in turkana?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
If a few Turkanas living in desert starve - does that mean entire Kenya is starving. Kenyans are settled mostly around lake victoria, in central highlands around Nairobi, and along the coastline. The rest is wilderness for domestic and wild animals.
Kazikazi:
Son,what is better,being malnourished or staving to death in turkana?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
If a few Turkanas living in desert starve - does that mean entire Kenya is starving. Kenyan are settled mostly around lake victoria, in central highlands around Nairobi, and along the coastline. The rest is wilderness.
Don't try to lie. Nairobi has 4m,mombasa may be 1m,nakuru 1/2 a million. Kisumu, eldoret,kisii,naivasha,Voi are less populated since they are small towns
You have a lot of folks in samburu,pokot,wajir,marsabit,turkana,isiolo,lamu,garissa, etc.All these folks don't consume meat per se,they starve.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
High ways or what?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
The towns and sorrounding rural areas are very populated. The areas you describe are vast but unpopulated.

When it come to meat consumption - this is what is recorded in urban areas.

Otherwise those people you listed there consume meat almost exclusively. The Maasai, Samburus, name it - eat meat only - they dont eat even Ugali. Nobody count how much meat they eat - because they pick a goat - slaughter it - and two days later - another goat - rarely do they eat anything else apart from meat and milk.

Why do they starve occasional (every 3-5yrs) - drought - sometimes it can go for a year without any rain - water dries up - their animals die - and the source income dries up - gov nowadays sent them Mpesa - and they are fine.

Kazikazi:
Don't try to lie. Nairobi has 4m,mombasa may be 1m,nakuru 1/2 a million. Kisumu, eldoret,kisii,naivasha,Voi are less populated since they are small towns
You have a lot of folks in samburu,pokot,wajir,marsabit,turkana,isiolo,lamu,garissa, etc.All these folks don't consume meat per se,they starve.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Abuja is okayish - on the highways - but it lack inner city roads.
Jamestown123:
High ways or what?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kazikazi:
Son,Why are u coping us?

Have you been allowed to fly outside of Tanzania? So how could we be copying a 3 plane airline with one international destination to the Comoros? Give us break.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kazikazi:

Tanzania has way more malnutrition and stunted growth of the kids. Eating cassava and beans is just as good as starving.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
That's what you heard, not what you have seen. Show me inner street of nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
some part of abuja inner street

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Abuja inner street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9O8_JQCvpw
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Abuja inner street
https://
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Zn0q6p5Ho

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Torture2020:
Are they scared to take the jab? grin I think I want to take it but I don’t want the stress that goes with it. Is there a place around East Legon one can go to and take within minutes?

There's no stress around taking the vaccine but I'll advice you not to take the vaccine if you are not above 50 years.....

Your natural immunity is better than what the vaccine can offer.

The vaccine is just not effective

A lot of Europeans still don't want the vaccine despite their govt forcing them to take it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shma:

We're not talking about the truth, zombie. We're talking about obsession. Do you have to defend your f*ckmate? Do you have to justify your queerness?

More emotional insecurity. Deal with your pain or watch it consume you. Again kenya is not your father’s property and has never been. I understand this truth irks you and hits home the way I want it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shma:

Dumbo. I told you when I text you, I'm doing you a favor.

There is nothing like repeat it again. Engage intelligence when defending your gay master.

What I am trying to say is that your emotion gor the better part of you and left your writing incoherently with barely any point. I asked you repeat it agai na once the emotions is quite settled.

Again kenya is not your pops property.calm down nigga.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
mtisQ:

You tellme sammy...

Why would you even still have my pics in your gallery you weirdo. And also why post it out of the blue. Bro somethings not adding up. Check your self
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Biafrarep:

Sentiments aside, Kenyans and beauty can't be on same page. They have a natural proclivity toward ugliness. The extensive forehead, brown and dusty looking skin and lacking in the compensatory nice African shape! I wonder between them and the South Sudanese who are worse off grin grin

Worse still, they have zero fashion sense and lacking in culture. It disgusts me each time I see most of them wearing bogus oversized coats in hot and humid climate. It really smacks of inferiority complex and timidity trying to copy the westerners in everything, even when it doesn't make sense!

They are a different breed of hideous species. Jokes apart they are extremely ugly and this has nothing to do with their skin color. I have seen extremely dark folks that are good looking. Most times I wish I was that dark.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:

Empty vessel they say makes the loudest noise.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigeria is not a one city country cheesy

Ekiti state pics

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
mtisQ:

its the camera bro..its the place...blame the place .. cheesy

Those are the worst of Lagos and they are comparable to ur average neighborhood like eastlando. So yeah there you have it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
kilimani, kileleshwa

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
More of Ekiti

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
gallivant:

Stfu shackman. Don't ask silly questions when the all information is online.

I ask them because you seem not to be aware of information online. You randomly post some outrageous info so I'm just helping you refer you to go check online and stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mhkent(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Population has nothing to do with this. You eat skins and hides smiley - we eat meat.
You slaughter about 2million cattle - we do about twice that - 3 million plus cattle
We slaughter 14million goats and sheeps. We also have Africa largest goats and sheep - maybe Ethiopia is better.
Remember we still import lots of cattle, goats and sheeps from Somalia, Ethiopia, Uganda and Tanzania - we have deficit
These ARE FACTS.
And they are stubborn.

Meat consumption in Kenya - beef and lamb - is serious business.

You guys care about JOLLOF RICEsmiley - Ghana love their cane rat smiley - we care about Nyama Choma, Ugali and Kachumbari.

Every three or four shops is a butchery

Let me start here, do you know what we call suya in Nigeria? :- If you don't let a Nigerian here explain to you. Secondly you said we only eat cow skin, so then what do you think we do with the remaining meat, throw it away because according you we are poor? Sometimes you learn to argue with reason and not type rubbish, it makes you sound like a fool?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
mhkent:

Let me start here, do you know what we call suya in Nigeria? :- If you don't let a Nigerian here explain to you. Secondly you said we only eat cow skin, so then what do you think we do with the remaining meat, throw it away because according you we are poor? Sometimes you learn to argue with reason and not type rubbish, it makes you sound like a fool?
Youre wasting your time on someone whose country meat consumption is lower than all the countries on this forum..

Their meat consumption per Capita is even far lower.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.