Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1143199 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (2498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
A clear proof that Nairobi of last month is not the same as Nairobi of this month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKIkk9nwczU

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
[right][/right]
samorobo:

Lol you are such a liar. Pls we are not illiterates like you..google has 2021 watermark to indicate they have updated their pics
Nope. Should I prove you wrong with one caption from your zoo?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Unfortunately the show has to come to an end today. The two last pictures are from my hometown
I can see somebody waving at you grin... Is that your friend?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin cheesy grin
Some Low life's and their stupidity grin cheesy @Popzero

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
vankelvin:
Low life slave, get yourself a life.

Kwasia ba

vankelvin:
grin cheesy grin
Some Low life's and their stupidity grin cheesy @Popzero

A clear case of mental retardation.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shma:

You were wrong, right?

Anyway, let it rest. Back and forth is what I don't like.

Lol,You have been defeated thanks anyway for giving me more proof from Westland to tackle you wickedly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shma:
A clear proof that Nairobi of last month is not the same as Nairobi of this month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKIkk9nwczU
Very good job by nms.. Nairobi need to implement the non motorized transport especially in Eastland..and continue to repair roads especially in kilimani and Westland..upperhill and CBD is now sorted

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
popizaino:

A clear case of mental retardation.

I will keep tormenting you till you get yourself a life.

Low life slave

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
vankelvin:

I will keep tormenting you till you get yourself a life.

Low life slave

You are even more stupid than I thought if you think your petty and silly rumbling around my mention is tormenting. grin grin grin you are so beneath me in every ramifications frog eye that giving you my attention should be considered a punishment for me.The little iota of respect I had for you vanished immediately I bombed on your Facebook page with your silly posts and this will be the last time I will quote you,next is to give you the petro.dollar treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
popizaino:

You are even more stupid than I thought if you think your petty and silly rumbling around my mention is tormenting. grin grin grin you are so beneath me in every ramifications frog eye that giving you my attention should be considered a punishment for me.The little iota of respect I had for you vanished immediately I bombed on your Facebook page with your silly posts and this will be the last time I will quote you,next is to give you the petro.dollar treatment.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

grin wink grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you don't give me that *so called treatment* I will forever see you as an animal..
I repeat you are worthless and a low life idiot.
I can see pains all over your comment.

*You wish* you knew my Facebook account..
2021 Slave

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
[s]
vankelvin:
[/b]

grin cheesy grin cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

grin wink grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you don't give me that *so called treatment* I will forever see you as an animal..
I repeat you are worthless and a low life idiot.
I can see pains all over your comment.

*You wish* you knew my Facebook account..
2021 Slave
[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Busy busy exporting stuff to the UAE

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Coconut

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kazikazi:
Coconut

Infact Ghana can do better than this..

Very bad

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
TZ�� big boys
Special forces

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
vankelvin:

Infact Ghana can do better than this..

Very bad
But you have tried,I think Tz should be on top due to our huge land and workforce
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shma:

No the man is looking for passenger it is small taxi
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shma:

You were wrong, right?
Anyway, let it rest. Back and forth is what I don't like.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
samorobo:

Pls when next you want to lie or deceive people can you Atleast try banning me. You no I don’t take ur lies lightly.

Are you blind? Can’t you see google has updated their pics and it is boldly written 2021. Pls tell that lies elsewhere. And you and I no NMS work didn’t go past your main cbd. This is Westland and his footpath media charade didn’t get there. Pls go slow on the lies. Thanks cool
cheesy Lol@ bolded.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shma:

grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
rvp2018:
Very good job by nms.. Nairobi need to implement the non motorized transport especially in Eastland..and continue to repair roads especially in kilimani and Westland..upperhill and CBD is now sorted
Precisely.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hello House, your Slave @Popzero has finally posted the pictures he claim to have of me from Facebook cheesy

This is the so called *Expose~* the slave has been ranting about all these while.
Ahhh grin cheesy grin I said it.
This low life is in deep pains.

Just as the other day when I was told they've found my tweeter account and they posted pictures of one guy by name @VanKelvin on Tweeter, today the slave has also posted pictures of a certain guy called @Kelvin Tebi [/b]claiming it's me grin cheesy grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy @Popzero, onye wai, buulu buulu..
[b]You are a slave and an animal

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin cheesy
Mr. Slave man @Popzero, if you really want to know my Facebook Account then read all comments on African Fact Zone you might see my account there..

You are just a waste of time and a piece of shit grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
samorobo:

Lol,You have been defeated thanks anyway for giving me more proof from Westland to tackle you wickedly.
Defeated by what?
He made a valid point by the way. And it's good he came out clear.

The only thing you can use to display your ignorance is that 2011 and construction pics. You're free to do that whilst remembering we have a perfect aerial view of your zoo, from Eko to ikoyi - one of the ugliest and terrible aerial of its kind cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Use your own hand and cast yourself out. grin at least I won't be held responsible for your depression. Save face here and cry to bed.it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
vankelvin:
Hello House, your Slave @Popzero has finally posted the pictures he claim to have of me from Facebook cheesy

This is the so called *Expose~* the slave has been ranting about all these while.

Just as the other day when I was told they've found my tweeter account and they posted pictures of one guy by name @VanKelvin on Tweeter, today the slave has also posted pictures of a certain guy called @Kelvin Tebi [/b]claiming it's me grin cheesy grin

You're acting like a lady. Just man up.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
popizaino:
Use your own hand and cast yourself out. grin at least I won't be held responsible for your depression. Save face here and cry to bed.it is what it is.

Shame on you slave.. An animal

Next time do your research well.
From your comment you claim my YouTube account had my picture? like seriously?
Abeg whoever posted that screen shots of my comments from YouTube should repost them again.

The pain is real.. I repeat No social media handle of mine has my picture so I knew from the beginning that you are desperate and teary...

Now I'm waiting for the @Petrodollar treatment you talked about. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
An animal Popzero, don't fail me on this one too grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shma:

You're acting like a lady. Just man up.

When they posted screen shots of my comments from YouTube did I refute them?

If your @slave posts real pictures of me today I will not deny..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kazikazi:
But you have tried,I think Tz should be on top due to our huge land and workforce

We want to see more pictures from Tanzania agriculture
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
popizaino:
My friend you should realize the average African is retarded..that just the reality..don't let bonobos drag you to their level...stick to facts as always and facts are very stubborn things ..they can argue like little kids endlessly because we are talking mentaly retarded folks..IQ of 70.IQ will improve over time as mental retardation is eliminated through proper nutrition.Now we are talking 30 percent physical and mental stunting.fix that Africa HCI and IQ improve by 30 percent

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin
vankelvin:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (2498) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.