Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,700 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1127831 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
we there now mate:

Sandton is beautiful but do U really think is anywhere near Indonesia.....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

Sandton is beautiful but do U really think is anywhere near Indonesia.....
Well according to the World Bank we are wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
I meant by 2050..... wink I said in an early post that Indonesia and SA are very similar in terms of wealth per capita(SA is slightly ahead) and GDP per capita (Indonesia slightly ahead)

Secondly Lpi rankings:
SA 33th
Indonesia:46th

Sa is the world most unequal country you cannot be ahead of Indonesia in weak per capita......

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
obaaderemi:
No, take Ghana and Kenya for example( two other countries on this thread). Kenya has a far bigger population than ghana, technically according to your logic Kenya should be growing faster economically than Ghana. But its the other way round.

South Africa is hardly a developed country. wink

Developed infastructurally to an extent but not economically....it's basically like the rest of Africa but with a better infastructure than the rest of Africa......

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
obaaderemi:
Are you mad or just plain stupidd? You brought a chart that shows South Africa and Vietnam population growth rate as equal at 0.5% only for you to later say, Vietnam is slightly ahead population growth wise! And here you are saying you never argued it. Well, we are used to your bshit. grin

Jiln5 lies alot....don't be surprised grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:

They should yes! and SA is an NIC!

Fake NIC.......your Asian tiger mates have left U in the dust since time immemorial........

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
rainmon:

Wait, are you saying that South Africa's growth will double Indonesia's? You are already left by Indonesia, and Vietnam, Philippines and Bangladesh are easily outpacing SA with min. 6% growths.

What are your economic drivers again? You haven't answered that.

When you have at least 5% economic growth annually for the next two decades, you may talk about how in 2050 SA would still be slightly richer than asian countries.

But for now, to make sure SA's population growth rate to be lower than its economic growth would be our concern. Not to mention your inequality issues and crime problems.

Tell me what kind of future a country would hold when the country is crowded, no working economic drivers and inequal?

Not to forget one of the highest if not the highest unemployment problem in Africa......plus she is also losing largely in her power sector....that means paltry investment......what is their economic growth for the past decades and what is the projected growth rate for them in the future.......

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
rainmon:

Oh not again with that 2050 projection. You are well aware that the projection was made long before the pandemic. Every body with sanity will dismiss your so called projection.

In 80s, everyone talked about how Japan would dwarf USA economically despite having smaller population. But it never happens because the lost decades Japan suffered in 90s until now. SA will be no different given your 0.1%-1% economic growth yearly.

grin grin grin. Facts tho.......
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

Sa is the world most unequal country you cannot be ahead of Indonesia in weak per capita......
argue with PWC not me wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
Well according to the World Bank we are wink

WB told you Sandton is anywhere close to Indonesia grin grin grin
Mumu talk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

Fake NIC.......your Asian tiger mates have left U in the dust since time immemorial........
Cool story bro wink but I'll listen to the experts in this case instead of a laaitjie grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

WB told you Sandton is anywhere close to Indonesia grin grin grin
Mumu talk grin grin
infastructure dickhead!! We are talking about infrastructure!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
argue with PWC not me wink

PWC ,wB is becoming largely incompetent.....
Explain to me how you can be the world most unequal country and still be ahead of Indonesia in wealth per capita......pls I need you to be rational not dodging with visit wB or PWC.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

grin grin grin. Facts tho.......
PWC begs to differ grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

PWC ,wB is becoming largely incompetent.....
Explain to me how you can be the world most unequal country and still be ahead of Indonesia in wealth per capita......pls I need you to be rational not dodging with visit wB or PWC.
Ok I'm done grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
infastructure dickhead!! We are talking about infrastructure!!

You care to list em....

Btw do you agree with this....which do think is a much better country to live in after seeing this grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
Ok I'm done grin grin grin grin

Yes wB has predicted useless growth for Nigeria over the past 2-3 years which we defied back to back...... Same world bank came up 2 months ago to say Kenya will escape recession this year due to the spike in her agricultural sector most especially flower.. ....Till today we are still waiting to see that 2% growth from Kenya not knowing they have slipped back into recession with 2 million dragged back into teeth gnashing poverty grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
Cool story bro wink but I'll listen to the experts in this case instead of a laaitjie grin

But you got industrialized about thesame time as the Asian tigers.... Tell me what happened....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

You care to list em....

Btw do you agree with this....which do think is a much better country to live in after seeing this grin grin grin grin
does the bottom look like infastructure laaitjie?? grin grin

You getting more ret@rded by the day!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

Yes wB has predicted useless growth for Nigeria over the past 2-3 years which we defied back to back...... Same world bank came up 2 months ago to say Kenya will escape recession this year due to the spike in her agricultural sector most especially flower.. ....Till today we are still waiting to see that 2% growth from Kenya not knowing they have slipped back into recession with 2 million dragged back into teeth gnashing poverty grin grin grin
prove it wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

Post apartheid what we have being seeing is black revolting against the minority white dominating the economy while the whites are constantly resisting them and restricting them. Gradually the whites are getting tired and fed up and as seen will gradually start selling their properties and business, withdrawing their investment, restricting investment. ....And then eventually keep escaping the country for the west.......That is more capital flight upon another until they finally gather up in Germany or the U.S and plan a meeting to sanction the country economically like Zimbabwe.

In SA, blacks and whites treated each other badly even though they were born in the same country. No wonder they treat foreigners very badly, especially 9ja.

it seems that the economic future of SA is getting darker. And they think they are superior to Nairaland in the future.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
prove it wink

Check the economic projection of Nigeria in 2017,2018,2019 by wb/imf and check how much we greatly then maybe you might get of glimpse of their gross incompetence......
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
does the bottom look like infastructure laaitjie?? grin grin

You getting more ret@rded by the day!!

Stupid goat hence why I used"BTW" and started another paragraph to let u know I am getting into something else......who then looks ret@tded between the two of us now

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

Post apartheid what we have being seeing is black revolting against the minority white dominating the economy while the whites are constantly resisting them and restricting them. Gradually the whites are getting tired and fed up and as seen will gradually start selling their properties and business, withdrawing their investment, restricting investment. ....And then eventually keep escaping the country for the west.......That is more capital flight upon another until they finally gather up in Germany or the U.S and plan a meeting to sanction the country economically like Zimbabwe.
Just some figures for ignorant fellas like your self....

Out of every 10 people emigrate from SA only 2 are white...... Of that 2 white people only 5% are Afrikaners wink which means out of all the people in SA, Afrikaners are the least likely to emigrate.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
obaaderemi:
Southafrica should have easily been like Indonesia or Malaysia today or even better if the white settlers had allowed blacks to develop along with them. Now the blacks are in power and they are struggling to make things go well.
whats Nigerias excuse? Even during apartheid Black SAns had more cars per capita and more wealth per capita than any other so called black nation?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

Check the economic projection of Nigeria in 2017,2018,2019 by wb/imf and check how much we greatly then maybe you might get of glimpse of their gross incompetence......
I did and it doesn't prove your point wink well done on lying... Again wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

Stupid goat hence why I used"BTW" and started another paragraph to let u know I am getting into something else......who then looks ret@tded between the two of us now
must we compare SA and Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
we there now mate:

It's beautiful. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
whats Nigerias excuse? Even during apartheid Black SAns had more cars per capita and more wealth per capita than any other so called black nation?
lie on us, we are ur mattress. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
theenchanter:
lie on us, we are ur mattress. grin
why would I lie bru grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
jln115:
must we compare SA and Nigeria?

Look at ur beloved country. SA will never become a developed nation or a powerful house.

Source: PWC the world in 2050

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Samorobo2:

Kenya economy Is a miniscule overhyped,over inflated figure economy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.