Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1126626 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
theenchanter:
still under construction.
Ok baba.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
GeneralDae:
More schools are being built in Borno State than even before the Boko Haram crises as if to challenge BokoHaram to their face. It seems out of the ashes of the crises comes a new dawn and a new focus on the state.
Yes, the president is currently in Maiduguri to commission some mega Schools projects, the 2.4km flyover bridge linked with 20km Dual carriage custom muna road
Do you even know that Maiduguri International Airport is better than Mombasa international airport? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ebonyi State Abakaliki

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Torture2020: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
prolonged starvation is affecting your brain. hungry, starving kenaysn eat worse things to survive grin and even do more disgraceful things to survive starvation grin grin grin for example, kenyan men are proud to "share" their wives and daughters with tourists fora few dollars, just to survive grin grin grin grin

[s]
gallivant:

Would rather starve than eat squirrels.. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/6892105/squirrel-hunted-hometown-eastern-region#108438855
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
GeneralDae:

Sure. Any news on the AKK gas project?
The proje is on course, it will be completed before 2023, The AKK natural gas pipeline is intended to boost Nigeria's electricity generation capacity by adding 3,600MW of power to the national grid will provide at least 2 billion cubic feet per day of gas,

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mhkent(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
68816419:

The proje is on course, it will be completed before 2023, The AKK natural gas pipeline is intended to boost Nigeria's electricity generation capacity by adding 3,600MW of power to the national grid will provide at least 2 billion cubic feet per day of gas,
But bro I saw a lot of engineers laying the same type of pipes in the last picture along lokoja expressway while heading to ilorin, are you sure it's just stopping in Abuja as the second picture suggested?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2020: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
RUBBISH from a demented goat, from a certified zoo grin You still never get sense so? cool

[s]
samorobo:

Stupid thing.I said you should shut up and you are still talking.
Mechionu!!!
[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2021
gallivant:
Bonobos, we are seeing a lot of traffic but no development projects. I wonder why. ... tongue

Tell that to the visitors. They seems to see this development project.
Are you sight failing you sir?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
RUBBISH from a demented goat, from a certified zoo grin You still never get sense so? cool

[s][/s]

Shit it already petroidiot,shut it.
Kwaasia.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Just a whale spotted. Why do I think it was migrating to Kenya but go suffocated by your murky water full of raw sewage. Accra cesspool and soakpit as you know is the altantic.

Look at Kenya marine very rich pristine virgin wildlife. Look for such a video in Ghana (raw sewage dump) or Nigeria (mix of raw sewage and oil spill)

Kenya has such marine parks where fishing is disallowed. The area is protected. You pay money - visit - go and see them or dive in some area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB2IR78aqxM

No one give a fvck about your fresh fishes. Take a break your brain is overheating.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2021
theenchanter:
If someone else post this thing about his/her country, ur tin-god ( rvp) will be the first to scream "cooked" grin

From 0.7% to 10.1% in 6months. embarassed

Lol e shock me oooo grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2021
mtisQ:
I can see some niggas aint happy about the freaking whole growth..wasnt the one who posted first...
hey why waste ma time with bull crap ..best listen to ma new favorite song.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddWOQuib_hQ

The crux of the matter is not about us being happy or sad,ur about how reactions would have changed if the tables were turned. Rvp would have ran to mt. Kenya tip screaming cooked.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:23am On Dec 24, 2021
Mkenya2019:
I cannot just say something is cooked. I can tell you Magufuli was cooking figures - and now seem Suluhu the new president is not cooking. As for Nigeria - your overcooked gdp is a big joke.

A growing economy is easy to tell - just naked eyes test is enough.

When we’re experiencing negative growth the figures were correct but now there is a spike is false and cooked. Cool story bro,tell that to someone who cares.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2021
68816419:

Yes, the president is currently in Maiduguri to commission some mega Schools projects, the 2.4km flyover bridge linked with 20km Dual carriage custom muna road
Do you even know that Maiduguri International Airport is better than Mombasa international airport? grin

Facts
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2021
mhkent:

But bro I saw a lot of engineers laying the same type of pipes in the last picture along lokoja expressway while heading to ilorin, are you sure it's just stopping in Abuja as the second picture suggested?
No, the project starting point is at Kogi while the endpoint is at Kano, which will then link Nigeria with North Africa
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2021
68816419:

Can you imagine? Even Maiduguri Airport? Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2021
rvp2018:
My friend you refute by providing evidence of your murky water teaming with slimy fish.That would be better than empty lamentations.If I have earned some respect from folks here it well deserved because I always make sound arguments backed by empirical evidence.You should try to behave like a civilized educated person.Not a bonobo.
Why should I waste my time with an ignorant monkey like you when just30 already sent you a video to refute your senseless claim. Take it up with him. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2021
obaaderemi:
Why should I waste my time with an ignorant monkey like you when just30 already sent you a video to refute your senseless claim. Take it up with him. wink
grin grin

These guys just love foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2021
mhkent:

The project is actually starting from kogi state before heading to Abuja and others.

Kogi state is where Nigeria's gas pipeline stopped, every state in the south is already connected to gas pipeline.

So, what u saw could actually be d project.

The pipeline will also serve as the joint Nigeria/Algeria gas pipeline project heading for Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2021
gallivant:

We will never disappoint jiko engineer... wink

Imo,those are extremely modest assumptions reminding me of the SGR construction which has earned more than expected. I see another flurry of real estate development along the expressway necessitating another transport corridor. Monorail,tram,commuter rail,new expressway, I can't say.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2021
IGpro1:
someone made mention of opened drainages some time ago,bi think kikuyu1...hope you noticed even in those rural parts, all the drainages are covered.
Imagine what you'd get in urban parts.

No single opened gutters,
I know such will be celebrated in kenya

I ignore most bleating and ululating here but pls refrain from tagging me on such pedestrian BS.
Thanks!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2021
IVORY COAST IS DOING THE MOST.

WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR FOR AFCON cool cool shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRl66C4Qri8

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2021
vankelvin:
IVORY COAST IS DOING THE MOST.

WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR FOR AFCON cool cool shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRl66C4Qri8
proper investment in sports

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2021
gallivant:

cool wink

https://www.worldtravelawards.com/award-africas-leading-airline-2021

As KQ has increased weekly NY flights to 5 we need to rmbr Gh and Naij air. The first pic actually shows them in service here and now. Look closely!

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Just30:
proper investment in sports

Sure

Decent Stadiums

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2021
obaaderemi:
The video of Random whale spotted or which one obaboon
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2021
kikuyu1:

Imo,those are extremely modest assumptions reminding me of the SGR construction which has earned more than expected. I see another flurry of real estate development along the expressway necessitating another transport corridor. Monorail,tram,commuter rail,new expressway, I can't say.
Yes our urbanization is just getting started so this the start.. Nairobi definitely need completely refurbish and extend commuter rail to cover the whole metro...60kms from all directions with trains running every 20 minutes

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2021
rvp2018:
The video of Random whale spotted or which one obaboon
you are still making useless noise

There are more whales and dolphins in the Gulf of Guinea than the Somalian coast will ever have....

The Gulf of Guinea is the feeding and breeding ground

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
But why is this babe always comparing Kenya to Ghana. Some of her points though are strange. For instance, just because many Ghanaians don't speak English doesn't mean Kenyans are more literate than them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQXi4gAj-U
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Just30:
you are still making useless noise

There are more whales and dolphins in the Gulf of Guinea than the Somalian coast will ever have....

The Gulf of Guinea is the feeding and breeding ground
Name Any Marine park where you can go watch,swim and play with marine life in both zoos of Ghana and Nigeria.Zero.That was my point
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
GeneralDae:
But why is this babe always comparing Kenya to Ghana. Some of her points though are strange. For instance, just because many Ghanaians don't speak English doesn't mean Kenyans are more literate than them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQXi4gAj-U
Dont shoot the messenger..learn from comparison and fix the issues
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
theenchanter:
how did u know that the escalator wasn't working from the pics? sad
I saw a guy using steps instead of escalator, that's why I claimed the escalator not working

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.