Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1126685 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
mtisQ:
whats happening my Ghana people..its like everyone is not happy about your place..Have see Africa Americans an other Africans take shot at your place..just hit youtube an see what folks are posting..The Americans are saying ya charging them hundreds of dollars for a slum..am not hating but that what i read.. cheesy
I've seen that video and the lady there was damn too negative in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
GeneralDae:

I've seen that video and the lady there was damn too negative in my opinion.

you saw that heh!.. cheesy The good thing here in Kenya we dont encourage them to come..just visit ,spend your money then jump out..i saw comments folks talking how they are destroying Ghananians life by causing higher cost of living...Folks were taking about very high prices for simple stuff..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mhkent(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
gallivant:

You don't need to be rich to be honorable and it's not genetics. It's the society you are born and raised in.
When did civilization become all about riches?
What I meant was that are you Kenyans trying to claim that because you come from a region mapped out by colonial British there are no citizens of yours at all sitting in your prisions.
Secondly, I find this funny because basically going through this thread on can see that we both are basically suffering a lot of similar shits. We both have very corrupt governments, we both have wild northern regions with guns flying around, we both have high poverty rates, we both suffer from terrorism issues within and without our borders, we both have slums with terrible conditions, we both have similar gdp per capita, we both are the economic ict banking and industrial hubs in our regions.
So please tell me my honourable Kenyans, what have your honours and codes gotten you, because we both are basically in the same shit.
I mean why have you guys not enjoying wakanda made country.
That was why I said we basically have better examples in the world to preach honour and codes to us, people like the Germans and Japanese are people I respect and wish we learn from.
Sincerely speaking I see nothing that you Kenyans can preach to us about honour and codes, as your country conditions betray such righteous souls you claim to have.
Wake me when a s.african or n.african whtas to teach us stuff, why because it shows, we can see and not something we can argue even as aggressive as Nigerians can be.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

I told you about the code and I've explained the reason why you'd never admit to your shortcomings. There have been several foreigners who've been open enough and were critical of my own people. And because we live by the code we admitted to these faults and were mature enough to engage in relearning process. That's what honourable(real) men do.

We never claimed to be righteous but we're always ready to learn, unlearn and relearn.

PS. Another clear sign you lack the code is you took a post that was critical and turned it into a hate post (victim mentality). Where exactly did I say I hate Nigerians??
Okay, you love Nigerians. Happy now? grin
Only love can keep you chained to a Nigerian site like a monkey.

You see, you are the one with the victim mentality. Or probably you are drunk. What stvpid code are you talking about? A code you couldn't place your finger on because you lack clear understanding of it. The only worthy code is the one I told you about: Brotherhood.
If you don't understand it, then how can you practice it effectively. Your case is lamentable and I can only consider you with nothing but pity.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
mtisQ:

you saw that heh!.. cheesy The good thing here in Kenya we dont encourage them to come..just visit ,spend your money then jump out..i saw comments folks talking how they are destroying Ghananians life by causing higher cost of living...Folks were taking about very high prices for simple stuff..
African Americans are our lost brothers though because majority were taken from Central and West Africa. Many of them are not happy in America and they are always made to be conscious of their race. Only in Africa, do many feel proud of being black and being who they are.
I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I want them to come but on the other hand more work has to be done on our Infrastructure to make them not miss America at all.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
rvp2018:
How did a Nigerian help built Cellulant. You're a country bereft of things to be proud of?

I agree with Saddam - not only have you soiled Nigeria reputation - but with black Americans - you've soiled the black race.

Yet most African people outside WAn and Black Americans are very honorable people. The rest of African outside WAn have no issues - no crime - no drug dealing - no fraud - no petty thieving - but every African black man has to carry the burden of WAn and African Americans.

You obviously don't know jackshit about cellulant and how it started. grin

You carry no burden but what you created, you idiot.
West African have actually brought more accolades and honour to Africa than you backward East Africans. We have more professionals out there than you lot.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
rvp2018:
Please get a grip of yourself. You're embarrassing the whole zoo of 200M people.
I don't blame you. Football and Kenya are like oil and water. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
GeneralDae:

We probably have as many Doctors and IT professionals across the world as we have criminals but these people only come across the criminals. Isn't that something more about their own character and who they are? I have friends in Germany, and this year in Germany alone, there was massive employment of Nigerians in the German tech sector, some are in Nigeria and they work from home at the moment and there are testimonies of Europeans who praise the good work of these tech guys.

Currently Afrobeats is moving like never before and nollywood is breaking boundaries. So what sort of West Africans are some of these Kenyans meeting? It only shows their immediate circle and the type of people they are, lol.
The fact that these Kenyan skeletons spend more time and data than they do on Facebook and Instagram combined on a Nigerian site to interact with Nigerians say it all. Some of them have been here everyday for the past 7 years and still counting. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
mhkent:

Bro they are just comedians really. The way they type one would think that only Kenyans in a British invention really are holy, don't lie, so pure of heart undecided. Total rubbish. Look at the way they look down on everyone here like they are some special class of individuals. Every blessed day on this thread calling even their own fellow east African a bonobo, and because we refuse to let them pass their stupid judgment on us the next I saw was that we refuse to learn. Like do they think we are fools they can talk down on.
This why I sometimes like just30 response to some of their rantings.
You claim west Africans are fools yet you keep coming back to a forum created and dominated by fools, why don't you create your own forum for your special Kenyan dna and leave us with our foolishness.
Seems like we live rent free in their heads.
Just look at the bolded. Can you imagine how stvpid they are? What is there to learn from such confused idiots.
No one can hold a meaningful convo with a little Indian.
They can't even tolerate one another. No wonder half of Kenya lives on nairaland. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Transcriber: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
GeneralDae:

African Americans are our lost brothers though. Majority were taken from Central and West Africa. Many of them are not happy in America and they are always made to be conscious of their race. Only in Africa, do many feel proud of being black and being who they are.
I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I want them to come but on the other hand more work has to be done on our Infrastructure to make them not miss America at all.
exactly bro
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Transcriber: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lionessza6:

Have you heard the good news yet ? grin. A female who lived a good part of her life as a man in a colonial robe is dead . The " Moral giant "according to fellow sodomites and freaks like Obama, Oprah and the likes. In Mzantsi though,we're celebrating shim's life as we know it;a freak ,attention seeking hoe, colonial clerk and the idiot who equated racism to having same sex relations.

I'm hoping Ramaphosa will not miss the train,the sequence in all history books and images says he must be next and so it shall be grin grin...
Anty wa calm down angry grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2021
popizaino:
Nigeria got her financial institutions right. Our position on instant inter bank transfers and other bank reforms lay credence to this. Never knew it was a big deal elsewhere around the continent because I have had it too easy, smooth and efficient back in Nigeria. grin You could be transferring money to a customer and before getting your screenshot as evidence, the person already calls you to confirm your payment. Ghana mobile money is also very efficient though.

Lol Kenya is missing in the chart despite the Mpesa hullabaloo.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2021
mhkent:

What I meant was that are you Kenyans trying to claim that because you come from a region mapped out by colonial British there are no citizens of yours at all sitting in your prisions.
Secondly, I find this funny because basically going through this thread on can see that we both are basically suffering a lot of similar shits. We both have very corrupt governments, we both have wild northern regions with guns flying around, we both have high poverty rates, we both suffer from terrorism issues within and without our borders, we both have slums with terrible conditions, we both have similar gdp per capita, we both are the economic ict banking and industrial hubs in our regions.
So please tell me my honourable Kenyans, what have your honours and codes gotten you, because we both are basically in the same shit.
That was why I said we basically have better examples in the world to preach honour and codes to us, people like the Germans and Japanese are people I respect and wish we learn from.
Sincerely speaking I see nothing that you Kenyans can preach to us about honour and codes, as your country conditions betray such righteous souls you claim to have.
Wake me when a s.african or n.african whtas to teach us stuff, why because it shows, we can see and not something we can argue even as aggressive as Nigerians can be

Preach bro ,preach.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:20am On Dec 28, 2021
mtisQ:

I don't believe the government is truly prepared to implement the CBC. First, it is a little pricey for poor rural parents. Then Magoha doesn't appear to know how to involve other stakeholders..he just keeps thumping his chest...and remember, CBC is kinda Uhuru project in some ways...so what happens when he retires.. What if Ruto or Raila decides not to continue with this system? Remember that many people dislike it, despite the fact that it is the best system for us...
The only Kenyan gung ho about your CBC system is your brother, RIP2008. The system is failing already because your country is not prepared for it. You give kids homework they can't do on their own and expect them to thrive. Who does that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2021
samorobo:

Lol Kenya is missing in the chart despite the Mpesa hullabaloo.
grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2021
mhkent:

Wake me when a s.african or n.african whtas to teach us stuff, why because it shows, we can see and not something we can argue even as aggressive as Nigerians can be.
To the little Indians, their shythole country is Eldorado. They're content with their abysmal situations.

Many times you have seen Nigerians, even on this very thread, admit to Nigeria's problems and many failings but have you ever seen a Kenyan do the same? And then one of them comes along and starts talking about an imaginary code he knows nothing about.

There's nothing to learn from Kenyans but they can at least learn from West Africans how to own their own economies instead of being enslaved by Indians and white settlers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2021
Obabon, you want me dead already. I believe CBC is experiencing teething problems - and is a BIG step in right education. Kenya has the ingredients to succeed because we already took education seriously.
obaaderemi:
The only Kenyan gung ho about your CBC system is your brother, RIP2008. The system is failing already because your country is not prepared for it. You give kids homework they can't do on their own and expect them to thrive. Who does that? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Football is popular sport - because it's an easy sport - it's not cerebral at all. It's one of the most stupid game out there - played by stupid people with stupid coaches. In Europe it's a sports for lower class white and blacks. The middle class play rugby and stuff like formulae 1.
obaaderemi:
I don't blame you. Football and Kenya are like oil and water. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Kenya has issues of course - corruption, name it - but Kenya doesn't have oil and minerals - neither does it have arable land. That is big difference. You have no excuse to be worse than Kenya.
obaaderemi:
To the little Indians, their shythole country is Eldorado. They're content with their abysmal situations.

Many times you have seen Nigerians, even on this very thread, admit to Nigeria's problems and many failings but have you ever seen a Kenyan do the same? And then one of them comes along and starts talking about an imaginary code he knows nothing about.

There's nothing to learn from Kenyans but they can at least learn from West Africans how to own their own economies instead of being enslaved by Indians and white settlers.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2021
I actually knew Ken Njoroge like 20yrs ago - I once interned at 3Mice - that is web development company that he co-founded - before Cellulant - during my time at university.
obaaderemi:
You obviously don't know jackshit about cellulant and how it started. grin

You carry no burden but what you created, you idiot.
West African have actually brought more accolades and honour to Africa than you backward East Africans. We have more professionals out there than you lot.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2021
Most Somalis have their issues but character wise they are not thugs or lowlife like most Nigerians. Most Ethiopeans have their issues but character wise they are not stealing or selling drugs like NIgerians. Most kenyans have their own issues but they are not liars, thugs, criminals and petty thieves.

As a country you need to work on your character - you need to severely punish the fraudsters, the drug dealers (some countries do death sentence), thugs (in kenya robbery with any violence is death sentences) - etc.

Being poor is not excuse to be a fraudster or a thug or a drug dealer. Try being a thief in kenya - Kenyans will either lynch you or the police will just shoot you dead. If you're lucky to go to court - you are looking at death sentences (now commuted to life imprisonment).

Kids knows crimes doesnt pay.

When in 1970s - kenya started descending into South Africa like crime - we swiftly enacted death sentence for any robbery - crimes like drug dealing also attract life imprisoment - trafficking maybe 30yrs.

Kenya penal code of robbery with ANY (even a kitchen knife) violence.

‘(1) Any person who commits the felony of robbery is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.

(2) If the offender is armed with any dangerous or offensive weapon or instrument, or is in company with one or more other person or persons, or if, at or immediately before or immediately after the time of the robbery, he wounds, beats, strikes or uses any other personal violence to any person, he shall be sentenced to death.’

mhkent:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2021
rvp2018:
Kenya has issues of course - corruption, name it - but Kenya doesn't have oil and minerals - neither does it have arable land. That is big difference. You have no excuse to be worse than Kenya.
With just 50m people you have no excuse to be worse than Nigeria. And if at this stage you still need someone to tell you that human resources is a kind of 'natural resources', then you are beyond help. Stop making dumb excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2021
rvp2018:
I actually knew Ken Njoroge like 20yrs ago - I once interned at 3Mice - that is web development company that he co-founded - before Cellulant - during my time at university.
Spare us your bullshyte history. How come you don't know he started Cellulant with a Nigerian until I told you?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2021
rvp2018:
Football is popular sport - because it's an easy sport- it's not cerebral at all. It's one of the most stupid game out there - played by stupid people with stupid coaches. In Europe it's a sports for lower class white and blacks. The middle class play rugby and stuff like formulae 1.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Stop embarrassing yourself, Odhiambo.

Your anger betrays your frustration.
You'll gladly swap your silly boring rib showing races for football, even if it's just for regional glory. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2021
rvp2018:
Obabon, you want me dead already. I believe CBC is experiencing teething problems - and is a BIG step in right education. Kenya has the ingredients to succeed because we already took education seriously.
Your CBC system is dead on arrival. You will soon throw it on the rubbish dump like your brother, mtis implied, Rip2008. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2021
obaaderemi:
The fact that these Kenyan skeletons spend more time and data than they do on Facebook and Instagram combined on a Nigerian site to interact with Nigerians say it all. Some of them have been here everyday for the past 7 years and still counting. grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2021
You want me to sugar coat it?

Let start from Britain - the inventors of football.

https://www.grin.com/document/304713

Today's football is said to be invented by villagers trying to shoot some kind of ball, made of a pig’s bladder, to particular points in the opponents village.[6] Since it have been people of rural background, all belonging to the working class, who played this game it is not surprising that football remained a working class sport

Rugby
Since an actual middle class stratum arose rather late out of the working class it is no wonder that the favourite middle-class sport rugby emerged, compared to the other sports, relatively recently. In the beginning it was accredited to have a highly educational factor. The public schools saw rugby as very important in training discipline, fairness and community cohesion.[9] Overall it was supposed to create gentlemen and promoted strong lifelong solidarity between school members. But from these bonds created in school,

obaaderemi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Stop embarrassing yourself, Odhiambo.

Your anger betrays your frustration.
You'll gladly swap your silly boring rib showing races for football, even if it's just for regional glory. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2021
In kenya it the same - football is the game for lower and lower middle class - and the middle-upper class play rugby. In the US the same - lower class and soccer mums plays football - but as people rise the economic ladder - the find football to a little booring - just kicking the ball around the field.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2021
You cannot teach me any thing tech in Kenya please. The Nigerian was pit player - who provided seed funding for the music business - before cellulant went fintech. The engine has always been Ken Njoroge.
obaaderemi:
Spare us your bullshyte history. How come you don't know he started Cellulant with a Nigerian until I told you?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2021
How does population factor in? What matters is the structure of the population . I keep repeating this so many times. China has 1.5B people - but unlike Nigeria - they are not babies - they are mostly working adults.

Tanzania and South Africa have nearly 60M people each - but the population structure is completely different.

Kenya population wise is starting to transition into that - it's called demographic dividend.

Nigeria is hopeless - as the North continues to breed like rats.

obaaderemi:
With just 50m people you have no excuse to be worse than Nigeria. And if at this stage you still need someone to tell you that human resources is a kind of 'natural resources', then you are beyond help. Stop making dumb excuses.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2021
When do you think that will happen Obaboon. They are going to junior secondary school next year. So far the biggest complains is coming from parents due to assignments and cost....but unlike South Africa..kenya teachers are not complaining. Parents will get used to practical lessons - and learner led education.

Meanwhile you cannot even dream of changing a comma in the inherited education systems that was designed for a different era and economy

obaaderemi:
Your CBC system is dead on arrival. You will soon throw it on the rubbish dump like your brother, mtis implied, Rip2008. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Why is Africa poor: Gold smuggling continues unabated. Uganda stealing 2.5B dollars worth of DRC gold and Rwanda is inching to 1Billion dollars - all from DRC Congo - annually. Meanwhile Chinese and Indians are taking Ghana golds unnoticed. Nigeria is even worse...100,000 informal miners with zero official gold production.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-12-28/where-does-gold-come-from-in-africa-suspected-smuggling-to-dubai-rings-alarms?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=africa&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-africa&utm_medium=social

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.