Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1122368 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
southern highlands, Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
southern highlands, Tztztz

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's tea time,southern highlands
Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Just40:
last year, East Legon suffered a few outages for a period of a month because of the Pokuasi BSP interconnection

Chale Pokuasi really carries a lot of load then.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
popizaino:

Chale Pokuasi really carries a lot of load then.
IT is the main BSP in Southern and Northern Accra but in order not to have an issue where when it experience a major issue, all of Northern and Southern Accra will have to go offline.....

GridCo engineers decided to interconnect Greater Accra BSPs to that of Pokuasi in order for them to share load.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Konza Techno City
+With underground service tunnels stretching the entire city, for fibre, sensors, power, water, future garbage disposal system.
+Konzatech launched a smart tree nursery targeting to produce at least 20 million seedlings within a period of 3 years, as part of its Greening Initiative,
+Kenya Advanced Institute of Science and Technology construction began end of last year
+Seventy two percent of land available for investment in Phase I has been taken up by investors.
This represents 106 out of 147 land parcels demarcated for uptake by investors in the first phase, which comprises of 1,703 acres of land including wildlife and nature parks.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
...Development of horizontal infrastructure is set to be completed by the end of 2022.

The completion of the works, which entail the construction of streetscapes and drainage works, paves way for the vertical construction works to be undertaken by the private sector.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
jl115:
So SA is better than Nigeria because of white people? in other words you just said white people are better than black people?? You have some serious low self esteem my bru wink
To be honest, there is no shame in admitting that from the 17th century, the whites became more advanced societies than our African Kingdoms. Our various tribes and Kingdoms were sophisticated in their own ways (especially in the Arts) but the western world progressed in the sciences and with it, looted/conquered/colonised the world as we know it.
With South Africa, the British and the Dutch weren't interested in leaving. They already had banks and investments dating from the 19th century. Probably they loved the weather of Southern Africa and the South African gold.
Now, the blacks in South Africa from 1994 have been doing well and probably done more but there was already a foundation for progress. Most of Africa went straight into civil wars and several military coups after their so called independence.
South Africa has done well though and we must not overplay the racism card, but still it is true that South Africa has always been ahead.
Nigeria and the other African countries are still trying to adjust to democracy in the modern world or leadership by servitude. We were rather used to our Kingdoms, Monarchs, Dictators, and Empires. Not just blacks though but most societies. I believe Africa would rise again, but we have to go back to our roots and grow at our own pace.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
..del
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shma:

Correct. This should be the way forward. I refuse to go back and forth with a feminine man. Samboro has proven her queerness on this platform not once not twice. Now, it's so hard for a normal guy to extrapolate her stand, which should be among these: Kid(10 -17yrs), a lady, or deranged.

Irony,a penis.kid taking about queerness and femininity. Btw you haven’t provide me videos of Mombasa expansive road network that matches that of Abuja penis.kid.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Baliv254:
Konza Techno City
+With underground service tunnels stretching the entire city, for fibre, sensors, power, water, future garbage disposal system.
+Konzatech launched a smart tree nursery targeting to produce at least 20 million seedlings within a period of 3 years, as part of its Greening Initiative,
+Kenya Advanced Institute of Science and Technology construction began end of last year
+Seventy two percent of land available for investment in Phase I has been taken up by investors.
This represents 106 out of 147 land parcels demarcated for uptake by investors in the first phase, which comprises of 1,703 acres of land including wildlife and nature parks.

Long talk.nothing g to see here.more Liam i tea farm and sand dune at the backdrop.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Ghana 21st century schools being implemented with the new curriculum implementation...

First 35 STEM Academies going up around the country...
Each one of them shall host between 2000 and 3,000 students.

Others shall host up to 6,000 students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nboNcSVI5yM

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:11am On Jan 18, 2022
We are going to have ICT laboratories, we are going to have science laboratories, chemistry lab, physics lab, biology lab are going to have robotic lab as well.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:37am On Jan 18, 2022
But of course the show must continue despite me being so busy.
Loly.you fools should just nuked Kenya already.Area view of killifish reveal one large poverty big slum with zero roads.srsly,who cursed you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-mpkeTVko

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Look Migeria might not be the best,but Atleast we try our best to create a decent sustainable settlement. When next you want to develop a town,come down to Nigeria for a roadmap zookenya. See how decent a typical town like Enugu looks like.enjoy the extensive drive and barely any pot hole on the road. Very motorable roads,and this is a replica across Nigeria. I repeat outside those East African standard 3 cbd’s for wealthy foreigners like Nigeria s and the likes,the rest of Kenya is one dirty poverty zoo slum in dire need of infrastructural miracle. You can only heckle Uganda but never Nigeria. We’ve seen it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSkhZe2de0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T1Oa1FscM4

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Africa’s biggest deep seaport,gearing into completion with the speed of light. The target is Q4 of 2022 and we gon’meet thst alongside with those shiny ultra modern rails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZmyRWy13YU

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:16am On Jan 18, 2022
LAMU is deeper and more wider.
samorobo:
Africa’s biggest deep seaport,gearing into completion with the speed of light. The target is Q4 of 2022 and we gon’meet thst alongside with those shiny ultra modern rails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZmyRWy13YU
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:17am On Jan 18, 2022
You do realize the Zoo is twice kenya landmass and has 4 times it's population. Kenya has 4 decent cities and very many towns for a country with urbanization of 30 percent. Your zoo with urbanization of 50 percent is one huge slumpolis after slumpolis.
samorobo:
Look Migeria might not be the best,but Atleast we try our best to create a decent sustanable settlement. When next you want to develop a town,come down to Nigeria for a roadmap zookenya. See how decent a typical town like Enugu looks like.enjoy the extensive drive and barely any pot hole on the road. Very motorable roads,and this is a replica across Nigeria. I repeat outside those East African standard 3 cbd’s for wealthy foreigners like Nigeria s and the likes,the rest of Kenya is one dirty poverty zoo slum in dire need of infrastructural miracle. You can only heckle Uganda but never Nigeria. We’ve seen it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSkhZe2de0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T1Oa1FscM4
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:20am On Jan 18, 2022
This would be the most developed,most beautiful,most advanced city to ever grace the shores of Africa. Watch the spaces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf47C8iunnM

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:30am On Jan 18, 2022
rvp2018:
You do realize the Zoo is twice kenya landmass and has 4 times it's population. Kenya has 4 decent cities and very many towns for a country with urbanization of 30 percent. Your zoo with urbanization of 50 percent is one huge slumpolis after slumpolis.

You can’t lecture me on anything slum or urbanization,but rather I would advise you channel that energy into telling me why every where I turn to in Kenya is one dirty slum deprived of so much as motorable roads and decent settlement .it’s either giving off backwater village vibe or kibera slum vibe. And at best umoja and Zimmerman kinda of vibe. All of those four cities you mentioned are slum.yes you heard me right cos I have seen it all. It will be a miracle to drive through Mombasa without falling into a well of potholes.it’s that bad. Kenya for the most part looks extremely underdeveloped and you know this.all this online bleating wouldn’t change shiit,I am more Enlightened about the state of your zoo,so yeah I know better. There is free evidence all over the net,you don’t even need to look to hard to find one. It’s that quick and easy.

P.s I purposely gave you a 1hour ride of Enugu so it’s doesn’t look like I selectively picked some decent location of 3 minutes like most of your content creators like to do to fools the masses/viewers(but definitely not me). I wanted you to see endless streams of decency not selective cherry picked clips for cheap antics.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:32am On Jan 18, 2022
rvp2018:
LAMU is deeper and more wider.

Add dangote refinery(biggest in the world), fertilizer (biggest in the world),Alaro,idiom Lagos alongside this one all in thesame axis.now start envisioning the multiplier effect it will have. That place will be an economic hotspot that might grow to surpass the entire kenyan economy whether or not you choose to keep cooking.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:35am On Jan 18, 2022
rvp2018:

Btw,have you noticed how close the Kenyan economy is to that of Morocco and Algeria.but there is this strange disparity in terms of Infrastructure. Almost every inch of Morocco and Algeria is developed. Good infrastructure e en to the most remote areas, their urban infrastructure is superb. Same level with most European countries.

I was expecting to see the same in Kenya. What do you think happened?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:42am On Jan 18, 2022
kikuyu1:

Arguments and feminine exchanges beloved of Waffas are unnecessary. Just the facts! You may try to ignore them or PRETEND you don't see or understand facts but you CAN'T argue with them.

Worst part is that most of them are jobless and they'll just end up wasting your time with their stupid exchanges. Best thing to do is just ignore them. Because outside this online threads they really don't have a life. I believe you've seen several of them suffer mental breakdowns on this thread (as this is the only place they get gratification from).

My fellow Kenyans RVP and shma I urge you to take it slow with them.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Just40:
IT is the main BSP in Southern and Northern Accra but in order not to have an issue where when it experience a major issue, all of Northern and Southern Accra will have to go offline.....

GridCo engineers decided to interconnect Greater Accra BSPs to that of Pokuasi in order for them to share load.

So is there any other substation were the north and Accra are connected to? Which are this north and south of Accra ?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2022
popizaino:

So is there any other substation were the north and Accra are connected to? Which are this north and south of Accra ?

Read what I wrote well and you'll understand

Northern Accra starts from Madina to Aburi to Dodowa and Pokuasi
Southern Accra includes Airport, Cantoment, Osu

Within southern and Northern Accra, there are 4 other BSPs
You have the Accra central BSP, Trassaco BSP and the other 2 I've forgotten where they are.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Bigkoko: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2022
If you as an African on whatever Visa, so long it's valid, Travels to Kenya and their immigration officer asked, threaten, manipulate you into giving him or her a bribe, just be sure to know the Full Name, location where it happened, time it happened, exact words he/she used to demand for the bribe and if possible a video or picture clip of the incident.
That officer is going! Even if you gave him or her the bribe, just send us the above information. At a time when you're not going to be a target for retribution we shall ensure the president is forced to enforce justice & return the bribe!

Can they try it with Even exconvicts from Asian countries?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Bigkoko:
If you as an African on whatever Visa, so long it's valid, Travels to Kenya and their immigration officer asked, threaten, manipulate you into giving him or her a bribe, just be sure to know the Full Name, location where it happened, time it happened, exact words he/she used to demand for the bribe and if possible a video or picture clip of the incident.
That officer is going! Even if you gave him or her the bribe, just send us the above information. At a time when you're not going to be a target for retribution we shall ensure the president is forced to enforce justice & return the bribe!

Can they try it with Even exconvicts from Asian countries?
without them wearing body cameras with microphone.. this will yield no result
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
GeneralDae:

To be honest, there is no shame in admitting that from the 17th century, the whites became more advanced societies than our African Kingdoms. Our various tribes and Kingdoms were sophisticated in their own ways (especially in the Arts) but the western world progressed in the sciences and with it, looted/conquered/colonised the world as we know it.
With South Africa, the British and the Dutch weren't interested in leaving. They already had banks and investments dating from the 19th century. Probably they loved the weather of Southern Africa and the South African gold.
Now, the blacks in South Africa from 1994 have been doing well and probably done more but there was already a foundation for progress. Most of Africa went straight into civil wars and several military coups after their so called independence.
South Africa has done well though and we must not overplay the racism card, but still it is true that South Africa has always been ahead.
Nigeria and the other African countries are still trying to adjust to democracy in the modern world or leadership by servitude. We were rather used to our Kingdoms, Monarchs, Dictators, and Empires. Not just blacks though but most societies. I believe Africa would rise again, but we have to go back to our roots and grow at our own pace.
fantastic write up wink my bru!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.