Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1101201 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

SA housing style is unique!

I can conclude today that's It's pretty difficult for you/kenyans to point out Kenyans case without mentioning SA.
SA housing are mostly open plan with large ceiling to floor glass doors and windows .... More American like but significantly different from Kenya..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

LOL

It between a rock and a hard place, I don't think they will support any!
But South Africa should support Nigeria this time right? They seem happy on Twitter about the draws not favouring Ghana. Even Bafana Bafana twitter page posted the draws grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
GeneralDae:

But South Africa should support Nigeria this time right? They seem happy on Twitter about the draws not favouring Ghana. Even Bafana Bafana twitter page posted the draws grin
grin grin grin

Nigeria will just get them annoyed very soon and once the game start, they will switch support to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Just40:
SA housing are mostly open plan with large ceiling to floor glass doors and windows .... More American like but significantly different from Kenya..

You can watch SA houses show compare to those of USA and UK

You will finds various types of housing
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
GeneralDae:

I don't support anything besides my own country.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

I don't support anything besides my own country.

Nothing do you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

You can watch SA houses show compare to those of USA and UK

You will finds various types of housing
sure

But it all come back to the open plan model
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thank God the law of Karma has caught up with Gabon .

They are now complaining over fair play on their penalty shootouts with Burkina Faso our neighbors .

What goes around really comes around grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigeria seems to be on the way out of Afcon.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Super eagles is out.
Poor officiating.
Poor reflex from the goalkeeper.
That referee deserve to receive plank in the back of his head.
African referee will remain officiating for African matches only till thy kingdom come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
obaaderemi:
Nigeria seems to be on the way out of Afcon.
seem Nigeria prefer to exit the tournament so Ghana does not get to read all their play.....

Recognizing that WC is more important grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
QuietMynd:
Super eagles is out.
Poor officiating.
African referee will remain officiating for African matches only till thy kingdom come.
Too bad. I saw it coming though. We allowed ourselves to be carried away by the victory against Egypt.

But poor officiating is just a fraction of the problem. I watched the first half and eagles were completely unorganized. This will give the Ghanaians more determination to really strive against Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Just40:
seem Nigeria prefer to exit the tournament so Ghana does not get to read all their play.....

Recognizing that WC is more important grin grin
grin

What is there to read again?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
obaaderemi:
Too bad. I saw it coming though. We allowed ourselves to be carried away by the victory against Egypt.

But poor officiating is just a fraction of the problem. I watched the first half and eagles were completely unorganized. This will give the Ghanaians more determination to really strive against Nigeria.
Ghanaian always have determination ooo, especially when we are not fighting corrupt officials grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
obaaderemi:
grin

What is there to read again?
heat map

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
QuietMynd:
Super eagles is out.
Poor officiating.
Dat referee fr kolet if to say na naija Afcon dey sup angry
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
jl115:
aggg please my bru......don't be ret@rded

No you stop being ret@rded.I said what I said and I meant every bit of it. Never you quote me unprovoked with word “ret@rded” in your life you half melted ten cent Trollop.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
gallivant:

Ladies and gentlemen, the not so giant of Africa..

Atleast you are making progress.no more nak.Ed adult men with their songs sticking out. Good to see you change pervert.btw the show must continue so brace yourself for it.the worst is yet to come.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
But of course the show must proceed as usual.
It’s about that time of the day when you throw in your wicked pity.

Envy fvcking town.Another Cesar put to reckon with. I spit in this fvcking zoo.
The show has given the blind some sight. I couldn’t be more eye opened than this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeccbZtP6-E

A fvcking large sea of slum.zero ounce of deceny.just slums stretching up widely and uncontrolled. Fvcking zoo cesspit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT-xXlY73pg

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Pics 1&2 Wuse ll, Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:30am On Jan 24, 2022
Federal Ministry of finance, Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:32am On Jan 24, 2022
More

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Bifwoli: 3:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Federal Ministry of finance, Abuja
One Fed ministry from many different angles and a few Abuja roads coz there's not much to see in this city. Outside of this small area is horrible slums of Mpape ,Nyanya,Kubwa etc where majority lives in squalor.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:16am On Jan 24, 2022
samorobo:

No you stop being ret@rded.I said what I said and I meant every bit of it. Never you quote me unprovoked with word “ret@rded” in your life you half melted ten cent Trollop.
sorry did I hit a nerve ret@rdo?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:36am On Jan 24, 2022
The unique thing in your shack is the lack of ceiling; That I have seen a lot in South Africa; I can only imagine how it feel during the summer with all the heat and no ceiling.
AfriqueDuZuid:

SA housing style is unique!

I can conclude today that's It's pretty difficult for you/kenyans to point out Kenyans case without mentioning SA.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Nairobi Elevated Expressway - all the pillars to be decorated with creeper plants - the median planted with flowers

The greening that we will undertaken include planting of beautiful Bushes along the Nairobi Expressway from Mlolongo to Capital Center, this will include a mix of Sky Flower Bushes, Hibiscus Bushes, Scarlet Bushes. and Nerium oleandar L . Bushes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFR54RjuSCU

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:09am On Jan 24, 2022
rvp2018:
The unique thing in your shack is the lack of ceiling; That I have seen a lot in South Africa; I can only imagine how it feel during the summer with all the heat and no ceiling.

You have embraced your ignorant, naive and empty ego self... I won't be entertaining it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2022
I
Bifwoli:
One Fed ministry from many different angles and a few Abuja roads coz there's not much to see in this city. Outside of this small area is horrible slums of Mpape ,Nyanya,Kubwa etc where majority lives in squalor.
Abuja is bigger and larger than nairobi? The development in abuja is spread all over the city. You can’t tour the whole of abuja in one day. But i can tour the whole of Nairobi is just 5 minutes. Nairobi hosted the worlds largest slum. Abuja is far more developed than anything you have in kenya? Apart from that tiny cbd you have in Nairobi, the rest of Nairobi is a one huge slumpolis!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
I Abuja is bigger and larger than nairobi? The development in abuja is spread all over the city. You can’t tour the whole of abuja in one day. But i can tour the whole of Nairobi is just 5 minutes. Nairobi hosted the worlds largest slum. Abuja is far more developed than anything you have in kenya? Apart from that tiny cbd you have in Nairobi, the rest of Nairobi is a one huge slumpolis!
correct.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2022
Bifwoli:
� you think Abuja is nairobi? Abuja is big and if we start with Abuja contents, I can assure you we wouldn't be posting just CBD or few areas the way your folks here do with Nairobi.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2022
You normally attempt to reason - Abuja and Nairobi - in the same sentence? How now? Abuja is not even at Mombasa level. Nairobi -Joburg-Cairo-CapeTown - maybe even Durban. Those are big cities in Africa. You can add Lagos if we ignore infrastructure and consider population - but then you'd have to include the fellow shanty city of Kinshasasa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVd7cIf1TLA
GeneralDae:

� you think Abuja is nairobi? Abuja is big and if we start with Abuja contents, I can assure you we wouldn't be posting just CBD or few areas the way your folks here do with Nairobi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Nigeria consolation is really hilarious. Nairobi because it's simply a word class city; Ohoo Nairobi is tiny smiley really? A city whose built up area extend nearly 60kms in all directions - a metro that is close 8m people. And city that is built up - with huge population density of gazillions of apartments - and huge built up area - is TINY smiley smiley

You aint gonna get here even with all the oils - until you wake up and face reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zQvPTPpPps&t=55s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_-IuyK9SE&t=828s

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: Baller254 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.