Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1138626 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (2496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's ordinary folks

REALLY, NIGGA! Fyi, even though we don't insist and rub the reality in your face we know the true Tz!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kazikazi:
You bring Ethiopia to rescue you?
Hohohohohohohoho Hohohohohohohoho

Let's do the basics first.
Do u know the use of these overhead stuff in this Tanzania's and Africa's longest sgr?

I brought Ethiopians because they were also communist at one point but embraced reality. Can you spot the difference between communism and lazy drunkardness from too much palm wine(mnazi)?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kazikazi:

Spot the difference...
Pic 1, Tanzania's tazara railway 50 years ago
Pic 2,Kenya's 2020 railway
grin the only differences that I can see here is the color of the locomotives
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:51am On Jan 31, 2022
jl115:
if it were true I would have acknowledged it.....out of all the people on this thread you should know I say it as it is, irrelevant of which country you come from..... As I've said before, you might think EA is better than anything in Africa , but factually speaking it's not cool

Uhmmm no you wouldn’t.your objectivity stops when it’s comes to SA.it’s just patriotism,maybe a blind one.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:05am On Jan 31, 2022

[/s]

Pure nonsense from a jobless buffon living on generator fumes and human organs.
Feel ashamed of your kids plus your generation, I wonder what they'll inherit from you if not foolishness and stupid frustrations that you keep on pouring on other people.
Am not from Nakuru you stupid unemployed Nigerian fool masturbating with bitterness and ignorance.
Am not a fresh graduate you miseducated clown.
Your mates are looking for money outside instead of engaging in e-fight.
You're just a disgrace to your manhood you asshole.
Nigerians are the most foolish group of Africans to have ever met with.
And your asses are full of stupid ego that you normally struggle to portray to other Africans.

Emotional yobeezy skinny idiot,oh yes I know you just graduated and still roaming the street of Nakuru fir a decent job,perhaps you should try out becoming a boda-boda driver you useless uncircumcised street urchin from the gutters of mtambo slum.And i also know that your entire life is school (8-4-4) and it’s glad to see you adjust to that reality as life hits hard.I gave you a shot at a better like but your stupid online ego blew it away.And pls and pls don’t you ever be mistaken in your impoverished life to think you and I is this,I work remotely and on my own terms.I show my presence whenever I feel chanced and privileged to control the stupidity of idiots like you all over nairaland.

And yes I know a fvcking lot about you,do t get scared broke ugly idiot from east Africa armpit zoo.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:09am On Jan 31, 2022

Go and mention your stupid father who sired a moronic slowpoke like you.
You can't come here with your igbo witches to mention people carelessly who don't give a Bleep about your dirty unwiped ass.
You should just get a life stupid old bald headed idiot.

Yobeezy crazy lunatic, I will keep summoning your presence here like the Igbo witch I am supposed to be,you 0n the other hand must play into my command cos they is absolutely nothing your good for nothing life can do about it. You are my little play thing and I toil with your emotions just for my own wicked pleasure.
Pls get some hot soup by the closest store and eat,tell them I will pay,you look broke,hungry and ugly. Someone must have cursed you somewhere.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:12am On Jan 31, 2022
Shma:

I like it. And I like the streets more.

But my guy. Watch this video and tell me the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_c2HqWld2E

You can't post a single estate connecting to a mall area then equate it with the entire city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS4ETmaddBo

They are entirely different,morroco’s is a mixed use urban district,yours is an estate with a mall just like athi river. Now I really doubt you watched that video.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Loly
@gallivant,more from your crazy zoo.the show must continue.

I present to you the back water of Siaya town. I do t need to say much,it’s just the usual trend of underdevelopment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=125lFawyEOQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRH8AX5SuYY

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:32am On Jan 31, 2022
samorobo:

Uhmmm no you wouldn’t.your objectivity stops when it’s comes to SA.it’s just patriotism,maybe a blind one.
I said EA isn't better or more technically advanced than other projects in Africa then used Waterfall city as an example.... Not once did I say Waterfall city was the best or most advanced in Africa or even more advanced than EA, I just stated the fact that it was a bigger development with a bigger budget
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 7:09am On Jan 31, 2022
samorobo:
Loly

I present to you the back water of Siaya town. I do t need to say much,it’s just the usual trend of underdevelopment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=125lFawyEOQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRH8AX5SuYY

So this slum(s) is tagged town according to Kenya's standard?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
jl115:
I said EA isn't better or more technically advanced than other projects in Africa then used Waterfall city as an example.... Not once did I say Waterfall city was the best or most advanced in Africa or even more advanced than EA, I just stated the fact that it was a bigger development with a bigger budget

Lol for starters,it has been pointed out that EAC is bigger than waterfalls.
Lol also how is your meagre waterfall, EAC ground infrastructure alone cost about $6.6bn,you think SA can hack that.

And yes pls take the log off your eyes,EAC is not in the league of anything in Africa be it old or new development,maybe Egypt can compete but not SA.
EAC will trouble Europe and America when completed,only a few Dubai in the Middle East and a few Asian cities can give it a competition.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
68816419:

So this slum(s) is tagged town according to Kenya's standard?

Can you imagine?...smh..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by HobbitGold: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
samorobo:
Loly

I believe someone already asked you to summon your stupid father to deal with your frustrations.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
HobbitGold:

I believe someone already asked you to summon your stupid father to deal with your frustrations.

No gallivant,I would rather you bring your $2 wh.ore of a mother for intense plowing.That way I can deposit my nutritious juice in her CUM BUCKET. Like mama Kenyatta she(ur mother) is a prosti.tute that needs a rigid Nigerian di.ck to get by the day.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
The world's largest fertilizer plant begins production in Lagos , Nigeria with the supply of 120 trucks of fertilizer daily. The $2.5bn plant will bring in $400m yearly from export of fertilizer to other African countries as the Dangote facility more than meets Nigeria's demand.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
@RVP: what do you have to say about The largest rice mill in Africa which is getting ready to be opened in Lagos in a few weeks from now, to produce 2.4 million bags of 50kg rice annually. There are 16 silos with a combined capacity of 40,000 metric tonnes for storage.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
68816419:
The world's largest fertilizer plant begins production in Lagos , Nigeria with the supply of 120 trucks of fertilizer daily. The $2.5bn plant will bring in $400m yearly from export of fertilizer to other African countries as the Dangote facility more than meets Nigeria's demand.
It already began July 2021 and exporting to Brazil already.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Honestly the number of projects that Lagos, a sub-national of Nigeria is embarking on should leave the Kenyans too embarrassed to speak. BRT that Lagos state government did almost 14 years ago is what rsvp and co are just celebrating in 2022 grin

Port almost finished, Refinery almost done, light rail progressing nicely, badagry express moving along nicely, fibre optic cables being laid across the state, All this and I haven't even mentioned the bridge in opebi they just started or the lekki road or the rice mill you just mentioned.

Despite all these capital intensive projects record levels of IGR are still being generated every year. Unlike my Kenyan brothers that have to go cap in hand every time to go and beg their Chinese Sugar daddies

68816419:
@RVP: what do you have to say about The largest rice mill in Africa which is getting ready to be opened in Lagos in a few weeks from now, to produce 2.4 million bags of 50kg rice annually. There are 16 silos with a combined capacity of 40,000 metric tonnes for storage.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

It already began July 2021 and exporting to Brazil already.
U want rvp's head to catch fire abi? Why are u mentioning Brazil in relation to agriculture? tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
chrisooblog:
Honestly the number of projects that Lagos, a sub-national of Nigeria is embarking on should leave the Kenyans too embarrassed to speak. BRT that Lagos state government did almost 14 years ago is what rsvp and co are just celebrating in 2022 grin

Port almost finished, Refinery almost done, light rail progressing nicely, badagry express moving along nicely, fibre optic cables being laid across the state, All this and I haven't even mentioned the bridge in opebi they just started or the lekki road or the rice mill you just mentioned.

Despite all these capital intensive projects record levels of IGR are still being generated every year. Unlike my Kenyan brothers that have to go cap in hand every time to go and beg their Chinese Sugar daddies

Omo, I passed that blue line project in marina today. Omo, that thing is massive, damn. Na like 3 overhead stations dem dey build ni o. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
theenchanter:
U want rvp's head to catch fire abi? Why are u mentioning Brazil in relation to agriculture? tongue
Lol, sorry o rvp2018 grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
theenchanter:
Omo, I passed that blue line project in marina today. Omo, that thing is massive, damn. Na like 3 overhead stations dem dey build ni o. shocked
Lagos is on steroids. By 2023 we would definitely be seeing a greater Lagos.
Please can you shed more light on the fibre optics and deadline.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
chrisooblog:

Do you know the deadline for the fibre optics project?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Don't know boss but Sanwo-Olu said out the 2000 plus points they intend to lay across the state 250 have been done.

GeneralDae:

Do you know the deadline for the fibre optics project?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Really audacious of the Lagos state government. If it can be finished by end of the year as planned then I don't think there should be governorship elections next year. They should just present Sanwo-Olu as consensus candidate grin

theenchanter:
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Matters arising....Mali junta expels French Envoy.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
GeneralDae:
Matters arising....Mali junta expels French Envoy.
This is commendable
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mzal3ndo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
gallivant:

Don't lie to people. This is the status of your electric SGR, fastest in Africa and beyond!!

1. The train head has the writing yapi malkez which is the contractor of the project, all Tanzanian trains are own by TRC. If it doesnt have TRC its not Tanzanian.
2. The head was brought in to try out the new built rail not intended to be the final locomotives.
3. The Tanzanian trains are being built by a firm in South Korea and the trains are not yet delivered.
So relax, the movie is yet to start.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
tongue embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kazikazi:
African promise vs reality
Fraud
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
gallivant:

grin grin wink

grin grin grin
Both of una no well

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (2496) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.