Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1126453 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

Thanks for this list,it will be very helpful.

You are here agreed with the Ghanaians Kenyans and South Africans when Benin Republic is passing Nigeria in development
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Appisko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGnnMU744CQ

5 million Kenyans still practicing open defecation

Are you happy because only 5million - 9.25% kenyans practice open defecation as opposed to 17.7% of Ghanaians approximately 6m, With a mere 33m population?

https://tradingeconomics.com/ghana/people-practicing-open-defecation-percent-of-population-wb-data.html#:~:text=People%20practicing%20open%20defecation%20(%25%20of%20population)%20in%20Ghana%20was,compiled%20from%20officially%20recognized%20sources.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2022
Appisko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGnnMU744CQ

5 million Kenyans still practicing open defecation

Only 5million? While some countries like zoogeria have 80million doing that and 7miillion Ghanaians with insignificant pp.

Mind you, this is not a village, this is something supposed to be a tourist attraction zone, a beach - but the hobits have converted this nature gift to a cesspool where they exercise their sh*ting competition, smh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHfeB5cPOyM

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2022
rvp2018:
You opinion is not worth a bucket of warm spit. Nairobi was voted 12th best city to live in by Expat. Now that is something worthwile. 4th most dynamic city. In the WORLD.

Your useless opinion is just an online rant. Provide evidence like some ranking. Not your opinion. Flap your gums endlessly if you must to deal with your envy of Nairobi

Getting angry already.
Nairobi can never make anyone jealous.certainly not this Nairobi.I speak my truth,if you have a problem with that pls go hang yourself or seek solutions. Nairobi inspires no one.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2022
rvp2018:
More filters....

Thanks.now this is hideous.pls keep the real Nairobi coming.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2022
rvp2018:
More filters...yet Nairobi city is huge construction site - everywhere you look - tall buildings (75 percent of all skyscrapper under construction in Africa), world class roads and name it.

That is why Nairobi is world 4th most dynamic city - competing only with Asian cities similarly growing very fast

Once Nairobi is done with construction - what will you tell people?

You are trying to hard to convince us,save that energy.we’ve seen it all. All your effort is just irrelevant.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2022
rvp2018:
Obaboon you come from a zoo. Let me help you with how it works in a functional country

From 2015 - kenya exams were not moderated and exams have been made difficult....

Last year due to COVID - gov has promised to moderate the exam. Exams are moderated or standardized to generate a normal distribution curve...so the decision on how to fail or pass students lies with examiners...they can decide an A is 20 marks if the exam is very hard....because there has to be a normal distribution curve. kenya gov since 2015 deliberated refused to do this...to dissuade too many students going to university

This is just few days ago...
Magoha and team off to UK to oversee exam printing - The ...https://www.standardmedia.co.ke › Education
5 days ago — Additional 78,424 candidates have been registered to sit KCSE, according to KNEC data. Magoha said the March examinations will be moderated to ...

Expect 'easy' KCPE, KCSE exams, George Magoha tells ...https://www.kenya24news.com › kenya › 209771-news
Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha has assured candidates in ... March that test questions will not be hard and marking will be moderated to factor ...

Y’all fail massively cos your educational sector is a sham.All that conspiracy theories on how your politicians fail you intentionally is considered a butt of joke here just in case you haven’t noticed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2022
theenchanter:
it's expected of u to purge whatever ur brain gulped.

That's water access rate for d continent, u're still behind Nigeria.

Internet penetration rate, second frame.

Keep living in the delusional atmosphere rvp built for u guys.
Let's try safe sanitation.. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2022
rvp2018:
Nairobi - World 4th most dynamic city - Under Construction -

Africa Traveller highlights construction in Nairobi Metro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDGeWjhLUe0

Still trying to convince us,pls take a nap,we have seen it all.you my friend is just wasting your time. How can you convince us afterall we’ve seen. We’ve seen too much to be deceived by your empty rhetorics.

Lol I watch Westland yesterday and I burst into uncontrollably laughter. Ati as good as Europe,Ati world class grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
obaaderemi:
Okay, the government moderated kids to fail exams for five years in a row and then turned around to start complaining about children's failure. grin grin grin Five years in a row, you ugly monkey. cheesy

And then the products of such a system could not pass a routine English test for nurses grin You are indeed insane.

Very insane.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
obaaderemi:
cheesy 90% of students failing an exam defeats all attempts at making excuses.
This is for the monkey trying to give a stvpid excuse for mass failure of students in little India:

This Kenyan minister of education is wicked. He burst RIP2008 open. grin
https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/kenyan-students-failed-secondary-exams/4181773.html

Lol you are wicked.rvp will hate you for this grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

Still trying to convince us,pls take a nap,we have seen it all.you my friend is just wasting your time. How can you convince us afterall we’ve seen. We’ve seen too much to be deceived by your empty rhetorics.

Lol I watch Westland yesterday and I burst into uncontrollably laughter. Ati as good as Europe,Ati world class grin grin grin grin grin

Reduce yourself from being all over the place. You're talking too much. a lot of petty - childish (tantrums)

This forum is not a chamber for kids to winkle out dementia syndromes - grow up.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
jl115:
Stop with that "naked eye test" nonsense, you look ret@rded when you do that. Fact is the entire EA project is $6 billion while the not even finished Waterfall city is already worth that.

As I said before you are deluded, you think EA is something special in Africa but it's not cool sorry to break your heart my laaitjie....and Yes SA can hack it hence why there are even bigger projects planned than EA in SA....like waterfall city for example.

Comparing EAC with Waterfall is like say abd night.you can tell the difference from a glance.Both looks developed but the former is miles away from anything in SA,so yeah it’s a NAKED EYE TEST THINGY HERE . EAC will give the whole of Europe and America headache when completed talk more of baby SA.

Nope your entire waterfall project is valued at $6bn ,EAC ground infrastructure including reclaiming,great of Lagos amongst other infrastructure is faked at $6.6bn. Can you now see how SA will never hack this. More Sandton inspires no future urban living,that’s some 20th century,pls get creative.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

Lol you are wicked.rvp will hate you for this grin grin grin
The boy is a very stvpid. Even his fellow little Indians keep quiet when it comes to Kenyans failing exams. Is he the only Kenyan here? Why is he so desperate? How can a sane adult say the government moderated exams to fail kids for 5 years in a row?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Shma:

Reduce yourself from being all over the place. You're talking too much. a lot of petty - childish (tantrums)

This forum is not a chamber for kids to winkle out dementia syndromes - grow up.

NL is a Nigerian thread,if you have a problem with how I communicate here then pls do yourself a Favour by exiting so you don’t have to deal with my presence here all the time.
Nobody has restricted you a kenyan from talking here how much more me a Nigerian.this is like my fathers land ,so yeah deal with it. I have been here long before you discovered this thread.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
rvp2018:
Kenya education standards as much as it best in Africa - is at the bottom of developed world. If we were just satisfied - we would be like Nigeria - Kenya is making progress forward by taking PAINFUL reforms including instituting mass failures.
Now pray when will you institute even the most basic reforms in ANYTHING smiley
Like dealing with millions of kids out of school?

You cannot compare Kenya education in almost all aspect to nearly all sub saharan africa countries. Mauritus and Magreb maybe.

How does this silly rebuttal answer the question why 90% of your school leavers fail their final exams?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
obaaderemi:
The boy is a very stvpid. Even his fellow little Indians keep quiet when it comes to Kenyans failing exams. Is he the only Kenyan here? Why is he so desperate? How can a sane adult say the government moderated exams to fail kids for 5 years in a row?

Lol he can’t believe we bust his lies after singing how kenyan education is the best in Africa.he is angry that we have revealed how much of a joke his zoo is. For lack of a better word he is embarrassed at himself and at his zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

NL is a Nigerian thread,if you have a problem with how I communicate here then pls do yourself a Favour by exiting so you don’t have to deal with my presence here all the time.
Nobody has restricted you a kenyan from talking here how much more me a Nigerian.this is like my fathers land ,so yeah deal with it. I have been here long before you discovered this thread.
Yet he wakes up and log in to nairaland, then he goes to sleep thinking of nairaland. That alone proves Nigeria is the most important thing in his life. Samorobo is the second most I thing in his life.... I see he is always looking for your attention. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin
obaaderemi:
Okay, the government moderated kids to fail exams for five years in a row and then turned around to start complaining about children's failure. grin grin grin Five years in a row, you ugly monkey. cheesy

And then the products of such a system could not pass a routine English test for nurses grin You are indeed insane.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin
obaaderemi:
cheesy 90% of students failing an exam defeats all attempts at making excuses.
This is for the monkey trying to give a stvpid excuse for mass failure of students in little India:

This Kenyan minister of education is wicked. He burst RIP2008 open. grin
https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/kenyan-students-failed-secondary-exams/4181773.html
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

Lol he can’t believe we bust his lies after singing how kenyan education is the best in Africa.he is angry that we have revealed how much of a joke his zoo is. For lack of a better word he is embarrassed at himself and at his zoo.

Do you know these guys?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

Comparing EAC with Waterfall is like say abd night.you can tell the difference from a glance.Both looks developed but the former is miles away from anything in SA,so yeah it’s a NAKED EYE TEST THINGY HERE . EAC will give the whole of Europe and America headache when completed talk more of baby SA.

Nope your entire waterfall project is valued at $6bn ,EAC ground infrastructure including reclaiming,great of Lagos amongst other infrastructure is faked at $6.6bn. Can you now see how SA will never hack this. More Sandton inspires no future urban living,that’s some 20th century,pls get creative.

Don't lie to yourself. Check the growth rate of both cities before disparaging your ignorance. How many investors have already secured a sport in dead-Eko as compared to the waterfall?

Possibilities of Eko getting completed and the slated time? It's high time we tell ourselves the truth.

First thing first, focus on building your CBD.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

grin grin I don't envy that guy at all. He is always embarrassed. If he is not getting paid for his troubles, then it's a pity.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

Toilets don't cost very much.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
obaaderemi:
grin grin I don't envy that guy at all. He is always embarrassed. If he is not getting paid for his troubles, then it's a pity.

Did Nigeria seize importing Indian skilled labour?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
rvp2018:
Obaboon,
A functional gov doesnt just operate on auto-pilot like NIgeria.
It make deliberate policies and strategies to drive the nation forward
Of course - there were exam leakages, too many kids in universities and all sort of things.
This what changed in 2015 - and this mass failures - is intended to achieve SPECIFIC OBJECTIVIES
The fact remain Kenya education standards are Africa best. When kids are compared on the same exams - Kenya kids excel.
But if we were to just sit on our laurels and be happy - we will become another south africa.
Promising country hobbled by bad education.

If we want to pass kids - we just moderate our exams.

Kenya education has been a lie just like ur economy.we’ve seen talk about the WB /IMF trying to expose you just as your minister of education has admitted that your zoo has been living a lie. Pls get the keywords “LIVING A LIE”

It’s been consistent over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

Conduct yourself with some decorum. That's what I'm saying. You can't be this childish from inception.

We're counting 3yrs since your puny brain started operating in nairaland, we haven't traced any single dynamic in your brain prowess.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Obaboon, Nigerian education can't produce such skills?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

Kenya education has been a lie just like ur economy.we’ve seen talk about the WB /IMF trying to expose you just as your minister of education has admitted that your zoo has been living a lie. Pls get the keywords “LIVING A LIE”

grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
samorobo:

Nigerians are very educated that you import pipe fitters. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Obakillah:
Obaboon, Nigerian education can't produce such skills?

There are too many Nigerians with this qualifications all over the oil, gas and marine industry all over the world..

I know a lot offshore Ghana, Nigeria, Singapore, Norway, Australia, China and etc ...

Oil and gas companies employ base on experience and not new certificate

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Obakillah:

Nigerians are very educated that you import pipe fitters. tongue

Dubai is busy recruiting Ghanaian engineers for it drydock, does that mean that Dubai does not have engineers?

Don't talk about things you don't understand

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.