Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. (6797 Views)

Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola / Actress Doris Simeon Goes Shopping / Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by bookspen(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Native Woman goes Shopping with Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. ‘See Why’? – Photos

According to Swedish wildlife and documentary photographer Bjorn Persson, who spotted her as he was picking some bits and pieces up from a supermarket.

The lady took me completely by surprise, as I was just doing my grocery shopping in a local supermarket while filming a documentary about the Himba tribe,” Bjorn explained.

She did not notice me at first, but after a while she realised what I was doing.

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>HERE<<

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by talk2hb1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
undecided
Noted, I will put it under special consideration
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by maverickdude(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lord save me from karishika

3 Likes

Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Sleekydee(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
unique...
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by lilmax(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
See ojuju grin cheesy grin
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by floragregs(f): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Chei, the innocent baby behind her! What will she wash with that detergent? The animal skin she's wearing?

1 Like

Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by mikaj(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
I wee jejely control shift if I notice her behind me and RUN FASTER THAN BOLT IF I SEE HER ANYWHERE IN THE NIGHT.

Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by yarimo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
YOLOBA and creativity are like 5 and 6 grin
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2016
Beautiful masquerade
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by talk2hb1(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2016
undecidedt
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by unklrukus: 12:14am On Sep 04, 2016
Negros, very backward set of primates. oops, apes will always be apes, black monkey haha. Imagine that irritating black monkey dressed in rags and raffia palms. She couldn't afford decent clothing already invented by the almighty superior white man. Oh well! a monkey will remain a monkey even when in the best outfit. White God save the Negros.
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Qualer: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2016
unklrukus:
Negros, very backward set of primates. oops, apes will always be apes, black monkey haha. Imagine that irritating black monkey dressed in rags and raffia palms. She couldn't afford decent clothing already invented by the almighty superior white man. Oh well! a monkey will remain a monkey even when in the best outfit. White God save the Negros.

11 Likes

Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2016
Now that's confidence.

1 Like

Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Jay542(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2016
Real cool
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Opistorincos(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2016
I saw this on 9gag and that's their own way of life
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by bayelsa1son(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2016
Are u sure is not a movie or some kind of aranged stage show?
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by tdayof(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2016
unklrukus:
[s]Negros, very backward set of primates. oops, apes will always be apes, black monkey haha. Imagine that irritating black monkey dressed in rags and raffia palms. She couldn't afford decent clothing already invented by the almighty superior white man. Oh well! a monkey will remain a monkey even when in the best outfit. White God save the Negros[/s]
white trash

1 Like

Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by PoeticJazco(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2016
Oh.. Madam Zulu Zulu
Miss I love Africa.
You have joined gang abi? Daddy showkey gang
Daughter of the gods must be crazy
You have given the Nairaland Vaseline gang their Sunday meal.
Continue..
its not just ok, its not just ok. it's not just ok

1 Share

Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2016
This one better small.
At least I am happy for her.

Since our LADIES want to get Nakked , they can take a cue from her..
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Arielle: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2016
She has gorgeous skin

1 Like

Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Drajah(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin oyibo try for us sha.....but that babe go set the way I dey look am, na just say she carry all those yeye leather wear.... undecided#myopinion
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Nairastake: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
That must be Ibadan!

I'm ready to receive the bushings... tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by buffalowings: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
unklrukus:

Uncle seen lasticlala
Come and see this racist over here

Na to ban am remain
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
chai!! see as she jus yeye Ariel and Omo go pick sunlight! :Dchai!! see as she jus yeye Ariel and Omo go pick sunlight!
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
chai!! see as she jus yeye Ariel and Omo go pick sunlight! cheesy
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by bookspen(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by bookspen(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by bookspen(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. by richynana(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2017
as in am not getting things about this masquerade of a lady or what should I call this falaZ

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Diet: How The Rapper Really Lost More Than 100 Pounds (PIC) / 18+ !!! Tiwa Savage Ex-husband Released Her Nude Picture!!! See Photo / Blossoming Actress, Destiny Etiko Flaunts Massive Curves In High Waist Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.