Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) (1696 Views)

23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures / Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by Kimjinkyu(f): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2016
The youngest king in west
Africa!
Congratulations to His Royal
Majesty, Obi Chukwuka Noah/(Aniyemeze) Akaeze 1, Obi of Ubulu- Uku Kingdom, on the occasion of the official presentation of the staff of office by the Delta State Government.
Long live the king.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/young-king-of-ubulu-uku-in-delta-state.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2016
Long live the king!!btwn the guy is cute,I prayGod helps him in making right judgements.

1 Like

Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by odiereke(m): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2016
Long live the King,
Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by EYIBLESSN(m): 1:20am On Sep 04, 2016
The name of the Kingdom in Buhari voice. oufelokofi
Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by speaktome(m): 1:28am On Sep 04, 2016
2Chronicles 24vs1

Joash was made King of Isreal at the Age of Seven!!!

This boy should be more than Seven!!!

May God lead you to lead your people aright!!!

#MySignatureMybusiness#
Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by MrBLING(m): 1:56am On Sep 04, 2016
.the king don't look impressed
Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by Emancipation: 2:00am On Sep 04, 2016
He is the youngest king because evil fulani herdsmen killed his father in their family farm.
Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by SpeedOfLight: 2:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Obi Chukwuka? Sounds great! Whosoever that brought this state nonsense to divide and rule old Eastern region will have no peace now and beyond, Amen.
Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by satelliteDISH(m): 3:01am On Sep 04, 2016
the king resemble my younger sister classmate for day care in 2002. Make Una help me confirm am if na him. I want tell am say my sister don mature.

2 Likes

Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by SpeedOfLight: 3:08am On Sep 04, 2016
satelliteDISH:
the king resemble my younger sister classmate for day care in 2002. Make Una help me confirm am if na him. I want tell am say my sister don mature.
For marriage or friendship? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by Larryfest(m): 4:48am On Sep 04, 2016
This is cool,more of this in govt will make this country great instead of all this oldies we have as leaders...

1 Like

Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by Goldencollins: 4:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Cool,I hope he doesn't behave like that greedy onni of ife who is requesting for a N60million G - wagon from Unn as an official car just because he's the Chancellor of the school.

1 Like

Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by pyyxxaro: 5:05am On Sep 04, 2016
Young boy when suppose enjoy childhood small

# play ball for evening, pluck guava ,ebelebor, hunt gals etc#

There just turn am to Old man once

*issorai
Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Young King Of Ubulu-uku In Delta State Receives Staff Of Office (pics) by Chuksemi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
This news is stale

https://www.nairaland.com/2951877/king-chukwuka-akaeze-governor-okowa

Hello sir, good afternoon. Sorry for posting this here. Please check out my post

www.nairaland.com/3328526/5-things-successful-students-dont

Students on Nairaland would learn how to maximise their time. They would also learn how to live a balanced life as a student without bad grades or an anti social personality

(1) (Reply)

Big Booty Kemjeeca With Mr. Macaroni / The Black Mind / Edo Ika Vs. Delta Ika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.