Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

#kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... (2116 Views)

Between Lasisi Elenu And Woli Arole: Who Is More Interesting And Popular? / Which Song Remake Is More Interesting? / Nigeria Vs Kenya Twitter Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by Firstboi01(m): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2016
[b] Lol! I just can't stop "Loling". This is perhaps history being made. The most epic twitter battle involving two African countries... Very hilarious! I've dedicated this thread to it as it gets fiercer and of course more interesting and funnier. We've seen prominent Nigerians (the likes of Obasanjo and Nigerian Celebrities like Tiwa Savage, Basket mouth, etc) join the fight. So far Naija dey win sha.... I trust my people. We're perhaps the most sarcastic beings on the planet, capable of turning anything, even adversaries to humour. And the Kenyans really stepped on hot coals to have tried testing our limits with regards to that... I'm sure they're regretting it now

This goes a long way in showing how much Nigerians love their country and are willing to collectively defend it from a common external enemy. We've put aside religious differences, ethnicity and all those shits. Here's Okoro battling shoulder to shoulder with Musa against the Kenyans. Like Brothers in Arms. Suddenly we've found a common ground. It shows we can all agree on common and simple national issues... Why not lets turn the problems we're currently facing as a country to Kenyans. Perhaps we'll learn to come together to tackle them. Lol

Meanwhile, as a photo journalist, I'll be posting the screenshots of the epic fight that I've been able to lay my hands on, for laughing sake. Because to me, this is real comedy and I can't laugh to it alone. I just have to share... You can post yours as well. Let's finish off these Kenyans!

Lasticlala
Seun
...and all ye other mods, over to you! Do justice to this! [/b]
Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by Firstboi01(m): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Lol

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by Firstboi01(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2016
Kiikiikiikiikii

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by Firstboi01(m): 12:36am On Sep 04, 2016
My waist o.. Lol

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by junnyjake(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2016
When will they get over this envy? Anything West African just sets them off, worse if it's Nigeria.
If na bashing, we are more than capable. Na change just humble guys small.
Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by Firstboi01(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2016
junnyjake:
When will they get over this envy?
Anything West African just sets them off, worse if it's Nigeria.

If na bashing, we are more than capable. Na change just humble guys small.

Abi o.. Bro... Seems the Kenyans didn't learn any lessons from what we once did to the Ghanaians. When they say Nigeria is the giant of Africa, it stands in all ramifications!
Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by Firstboi01(m): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2016
More... Lol!

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by junnyjake(m): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2016
Firstboi01:

Abi o.. Bro... Seems the Kenyans didn't learn any lessons from what we once did to the Ghanaians. When they say Nigeria is the giant of Africa, it stands in all ramifications!

They keep coming back for more, even after scrubbing the floor with their noses.
We are up to the task of giving it to them as it is hot.

if there's anything I love about Nigerians is the fact that their unity in patriotism is second to none when they are under external attack.

that herbal doctor complimentary card tweet really cracked me up

1 Like

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by Firstboi01(m): 12:47am On Sep 04, 2016
LMFAO

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by HungerBAD: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2016
Lol.

Nigerians are wicked.

3 Likes

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by Firstboi01(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2016
junnyjake:

They keep coming back for more, even after scrubbing the floor with their noses.
We are up to the task of giving it to them as it is hot.

if there's anything I love about Nigerians is the fact that their unity in patriotism is second to none when they are under external attack.

that herbal doctor complimentary card tweet really cracked me up

Tiwa's "When you Finger a Kenyan girl" meme tho... Lol. I don shit for boxer o

1 Like

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by junnyjake(m): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2016
Firstboi01:

Tchai! naijarians are not smiling. This is a very wrong time to cross any Nigerians' path.
The jobless ones are so mean.

1 Like

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by konklud22(m): 1:54am On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tiwa na bastard!!!!!

1 Like

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by anigbajumo(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Firstboi01:

Hahahahahahah grin grin grin Laugh wan tear my belle

1 Like

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by plendil: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
seriously is that Tiwa or a fake?

can she really be that brash?

1 Like

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by Ivanlxi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
More

Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by ultimate73(m): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2016
omg!...... they don finish dm grin
Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
I'm really surprised that tiwa joined
Re: #kenyavsnigeria Twitter Fight Wades On, Gets More Interesting... by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 5:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Nigerians love Nigeria deep down. Nigerians may grumble and call Nigerians names, but an outsider that dare put mouth is in for a roast. As much as Nigeria youth seems like a time bomb, it's now obvious that they could be a potential world shaker too. If I were the president today, I'll just fix power and provide infrastructures, then I'll leave the rest to the youths. 5 years+ Nigeria will be on its way to one of the top 20 economies of the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What That Young Man Meant By "30 Billion For My Pocket" (photos) / Lasisi Elenu This Guy Will No Kill Person / A Forum Of A Thousand Laugh ==>> Enjoy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.