Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash (2644 Views)

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images / Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by SpeedOfLight: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) yesterday accused the Federal Government of perfecting plans to cause disaffection between the Igbo speaking Biafrans and the Ijaw and bring them into a collision. In a statement issued by IBOP’s spokesman, Emma Powerful and made available to newsmen in Awka, the group noted that the federal government had seen the unity and seriousness with which the two ethnic nationalities were pursuing the liberation of the Biafran people and therefore decided to create non-existent splinter groups of IPOB towards causing enmity between the Igbo speaking Biafrans and the Ijaw. The statement alleged that by creating perceived splinter groups of IPOB and giving its leader an Ijaw name, the government was attempting to pitch the Igbo against the Ijaw. The statement reads in part: “By carefully inserting a fabricated Ijaw name as the leader of this non-existent group of reprobates (for RE-IPOB), Buhari is looking to generate enmity between the Igbo-speaking part of Biafra and the people of Ijaw. “In Buhari’s thinking, he hopes to further make the restoration of Biafra an impossibility by entrenching perpetual enmity among various sections of Biafra land.” IPOB also berated the leaders of Ohaneze Ndigbo, describing them as political jobbers who were not ashamed of their lowly political status in Nigeria. The spokesman assured that “those thinking that IPOB is a pushover group are in for a shock. We will make them understand that no amount of divide and rule tactic will prevail.” He recalled that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu had on August 10, 2015, predicted the creation of fake IPOB groups, and had since then prepared for it. Some groups had last week alleged that the splinter groups of IPOB were the creation of the federal government through the Department of State Services (DSS).
http://sunnewsonline.com/ipob-accuses-fg-of-inciting-igbo-ijaw-clash/

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by bonechamberlain(m): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Well buhari and his cabal should know that this is 2016, people are wiser.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by evilapc: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2016
That's their singular plan, they do it on NL daily... they are diabolically demonic... they can claim yorubas to spite igbos, and claim igbos to spite yorubas... they claim ND to spite even the ND, but I know all of them are core Northerners working for a purpose. ..their work is to cause rifs among southerners..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by Bari22: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2016
At the first place igbos and ijaws are never one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by SpeedOfLight: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2016
evilapc:
That's their singular plan, they do it on NL daily... they are diabolically demonic... they can claim yorubas to spite igbos, and claim igbos to spite yorubas... they claim ND to spite even the ND, but I know all of them are core Northerners working for a purpose. ..their work is to cause rifs among southerners..
I have given this a second thought, I don't have disagreement with my Yoruba friends when discussing Biafra issue in real life but here online it becomes a different ball game, I think most people commenting here against Biafra are northerners with cloned Yoruba names and their few Yoruba Muslim brothers.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by ShootToKill: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2016
IPOB causing Doghari sleeplessness nights since 12 B.C

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by sweerychick(f): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2016
evilapc:
true talk, because most Yoruba folks I know mind thier business.. kiss
Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by 1shortblackboy: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

I have given this a second thought, I don't have disagreement with my Yoruba friends when discussing Biafra issue in real life but here online it becomes a different ball game, I think most people commenting here against Biafra are northerners with cloned Yoruba names and their few Yoruba Muslim brothers.
how would you know

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by SpeedOfLight: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Bari22:
That, was an initial divide and rule seed sown by British, Northern oligarchies and few Yorubas. Ijaws were told that igbo man wants to kill them, igbo man this igbo man that, but currently most of them are waking up to reality. Igbo man is peaceful but try to cheat him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by SpeedOfLight: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2016
1shortblackboy:
how would you know
The problem is knowing who is who because they all speak Yoruba. Yoruba Christians can hardly talk against Biafra but their Muslim brother? I doubt!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by ConqueredWest: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Bari22:

AFONJA grin

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2016
It's really saddening to see a supposed major tribe trying to attach themselves to a minority...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by SpeedOfLight: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
It's really saddening to see a supposed major tribe trying to attach themselves to a minority...
Afojarija detected!

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Afojarija detected!
Well, call me whatever you feel like, but I'm not Yoruba.. This is a faceless forum.
All I know is that, any major tribe worth it salt should not be attaching it self to a minority, in fact, the minorities will be the one attaching.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by kasheemawo(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2016
Check this

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by Victorvexz(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Well, call me whatever you feel like, but I'm not Yoruba.. This is a faceless forum.
All I know is that, any major tribe worth it salt should not be attaching it self to a minority, in fact, the minorities will be the one attaching.
Don't mind them. The yeebos have lost relevance in Nigeria. There is nothing they will do that will make the government shake. The ijaws are now becoming the new power house in the south of Nigeria, because they know how to get the attention of the government, although I don't support their method, but it's effective to them. While the igbos have being agitating for Biafra since 1999, and the government still does not take them serious, it only took the Ijaw militants in Niger delta just 8 months to get FG attention

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by Victorvexz(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2016
The Ijaws and igbos were never one, so stop all this nonsense

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by GMBuhari: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Sharing formula, greed, and more greed caused the fight not fg

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2016
Victorvexz:

Don't mind them. The yeebos have lost relevance in Nigeria. There is nothing they will do that will make the government shake. The ijaws are now becoming the new power house in the south of Nigeria, because they know how to get the attention of the government, although I don't support their method, but it's effective to them. While the igbos have being agitating for Biafra since 1999, and the government still does not take them serious, it only took the Ijaw militants in Niger delta just 8 months to get FG attention
That's my brother, playing victim's card cannot work. I'll strongly advice them to overhaul their political perception..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by 93xtr33r: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Igbos are not interested in SS non-Igbos. The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters.

You're ever free to merge with Ijaws or face OduaArewanistan republic. Leave Igbos out of your troubles and confusion.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2016
93xtr33r:

Igbos are not interested in SS non-Igbos. The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters.

You're ever free to merge with Ijaws or face OduaArewanistan republic. Leave Igbos out of your troubles and confusion.
And what you said is contrary to the topic...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by 93xtr33r: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

You may not be totally right. Those your friends may not be bold to antagonise Biafra before you but many of them may do so online.

Here on NL, you'd see Igbos counter any Igbo wannabe making any silly statement purporting to be the general view of the Igbo Nation.

Look, in any situation a typical Yoruba likes to talk and express himself/herself. That's part of their character.

To be candid, if Yorubas think such anti-Biafra slogans on every available media do not express their minds they wouldn't hesitate to counter them with every seriousness. So they are simply inexcusable. Though we still find a few sane ones rise to the occasion.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by 93xtr33r: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Then mind your business in OduaArewanistan republic.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by SpeedOfLight: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2016
93xtr33r:

You may not be totally right. Those your friends may not be bold to antagonise Biafra before you but many of them may do so online.

Here on NL, you'd see Igbos counter any Igbo wannabe making any silly statement purporting to be the general view of the Igbo Nation.

Look, in any situation a typical Yoruba likes to talk and express himself/herself. That's part of their character.

To be candid, if Yorubas think such anti-Biafra slogans on every available media do not express their minds they wouldn't hesitate to counter them with every seriousness. So they are simply inexcusable. Though we still find a few sane ones rise to the occasion.
If they can't engage me physically rather to come online to spew trash then they are cowards. QED.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by SpeedOfLight: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Go through the article very well you can't find where Yoruba is mentioned rather Ijaw and Igbo so I don't see reason why Afojarijas are murdering themselves.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2016
93xtr33r:

Then mind your business in OduaArewanistan republic.
This is my fuckinggg business, because the issue is brought online... I have freedom of speech and expression... I can talk about any topic..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Go through the article very well you can't find where Yoruba is mentioned rather Ijaw and Igbo so I don't see reason why Afojarijas are murdering themselves.
The article is online, and I have full right to comment on whatever the fuvk I want..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by 93xtr33r: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
This is my fuckinggg business, because the issue is brought online... I have freedom of speech and expression... I can talk about any topic..

Of course, you have freedom of speech, expression and association. And that's the more reason you also must believe others have those rights. And where yours ends is where the right of another starts.

You have access to the Internet to promote your cause, and not mainly to pokenose unnecessarily into another's business.

Your freedom should enable you mind your business in OduaArewanistan republic. Igbos don't need you and all you stand for.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2016
93xtr33r:

Of course, you have freedom of speech, expression and association. And that's the more reason you also must believe others have those rights. And where yours ends is where the right of another starts.

You have access to the Internet to promote your cause, and not mainly to pokenose unnecessarily into another's business.

Your freedom should enable you mind your business in OduaArewanistan republic. Igbos don't need you and all you stand for.
Stop thinking backwards please.. I respected other people's right, that's why, the article is not condemned by me..

You don't tell me how I use my Internet, what I do with my Internet is none of your concern.
Any article on a public fora is open to comments and observations. If you can't handle that, use a private forum.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by SpeedOfLight: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

The article is online, and I have full right to comment on whatever the fuvk I want..
Charter a course for your people. Make judicious use of Internet OK?
Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by Biafman: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2016
This evil work is not far from being the work of the yoruba fool, Kayode Ogundamisi working according to the instructions of his hausa/fulani masters.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

kid but u said u ait yorubaare u shamed of ur tribe?
hahhhaha
i kno who u are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Love Nnamdi Kanu Trump Opens Up / "No Light To Fvck Our Girls": Strange Caption On Protesting Placard / 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.