Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies (34452 Views)

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / Ameh Ebute On Tom Marino: "FG, Lodge Formal Complaint Against US Congressman" / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by MasterofdRolls1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Caseless:
Trash!
The only trash here is you.

4 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Arnoldo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

Whether you Igbos like it or not, the war on terror, militants and corruption will continue and God willing, Nigeria shall prevail. You can go ahead and lobby another corrupt US politician to write another silly letter, it will be ignored and even if the current administration stops selling us weapon, we will buy from another country. Nothing can derail the war on terror and corruption.
**** sorry if it sound insultive its just my observation. A blogger was arrested and detained for criticizing buhari, a man was arrested for naming his dog buhari and no single apc person has been found to be corrupt even those former pdp folks nw in apc and all u can say is this?

4 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by daniel56(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by GoldenJAT(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
i just found out d new meaning of illiteracy 2day!!!so nigerians can be this stupid?im dumbfounded 2 say d least...y av we allowed our reasoning 2 toll the line of tribal,ethnic and political affiliation?
1 very useless U.S senator writes an open letter that depicts our president in d wrong light,and people are here applauding him.has he ever stepped his foots in2 nigeria?did Buhari bar any1 from assembling and has d freedom of speech been taking from any1 here?which inclusion is he talking abou!is there any tribe,from the d 3 major tribes that is not ably represented in this government?which extra judicial killings is he talking about?the shiites saga?they looked 4 trouble and u expect d military 2b lenient,even with a very tensed atmosphere!OYIBO ARMY GO TAKE AM?what is his business with nigeria corruption war?those picked up and interrogated,were they corrupt or not?all we know is that,there must always be a scape goat!when anoda party comes on board,they should probe d present APC MEMBERS.until then we av known some few pple dt ate our national cake.
AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL!where do they even originate from?i av been opportuned 2 lead people at so many times in point,and 1 thing i learned was that....NOT EVERYONE WOULD BE PLEASED WITH YOU,AND OR AGREE WITH YOUR POLICIES,U ARE ALWAYS BOUND 2 USE UR DISCRETION IN MANY CASES.failure 2do so means that...u always will be tossed around,and hold little or no influence ova d pple u r leading..u will feel comfortable WORKING with a particular set of people than others...its a choice.
in summary...BUHARI IS NO SAINT..BUT HE DEFINITELY AINT THE WORST.we are a sovereign state,and if the USA...should feel that been a super power will mean NIGERIA BEEN ITS TOY..then they are wrong.We have a president that cant be influenced..Why do they fear MUGABE?

1 Like

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
onimcee1:

If don't understand what Tom Kerry wants here, you are dumber than the man you supports.

1 Like

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by seunmsg(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
CHYMZZY:

if somebody from outside flags up at buhari's Adminstration, and you inside is not able to see the reason, then you're short sighted or myopic in reasonin' ...

Nigerians are not too blind that they can't see..
Millions & Thousands of people are hungry, killin' are going on by the advanced herdsmen With RPG's and Ak's, no polity in democracy and rules of law..
And you are talkin' of buyin' a weapon?
Let's set our priority accordin' to it's prefrence..
Is this anti-corruption graft war goin' to need weapon or are we goin' to exprience another civil war in this ßuhari's fall?

Let me tell you one thing, we will always remain' stagnated, if we dont do things the right way, Nigeria is too complex a country that who ever that's going to be or is the president have to carry everybody along. You dont sideline and select few's to work with..

So even if you dont see the the truth in these, there are millions out there that are seein' it, both home and abroad..

You mean the right thing to do is for president Buhari to stop all investigations into all corruption cases and withdraw the ones in court already because he's not prosecuting APC members? He should stop the ongoing war against boko haram and the criminals bombing national assets in the creek because of human right violation? He should sack the finance minister and replace her with an Ibo person even when Ibo man, Emefiele is doing an amazingly terrible job as CBN governor. He should populate his government with people from a region that not only refused to support him but have also decided to continue to bad mouth and denigrate the country without shame? Are these the right things to do to move Nigeria forward?

1 Like

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by sabi99(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:
The ignorant congressman was probably prodded by an ipob member to write the above trash. Whatever the case may be, he has only given an opinion and not the reality on ground. Majority of Nigerians that voted for Buhari are happy with his effort so far at fighting corruption and eradicating the boko haram insurgency. A congress man in the US will not dictate to us how to go about fighting corruption or how to go about fighting terrorists. We have our country to protect and we will go about it our way.

Nigeria did not dictate to the US how to go about fighting terrorism after the 9/11 attacks. They invaded Iraq without any evidence of weapons of mass destruction and without the UN authorisation. They have committed unimaginable war crimes all over the world so, they are not in any position to lecture Nigeria on the morality or otherwise of how we fight corruption and secure our country. If the dasugate scandal is to happen in US, will the congressman be talking this same poo? Though I believe the Obama administration will definitely ignore the congress man's trashy letter, Nigerians need not to worry. If US refuse to sell weapons to us, we will buy from Russia and China.

Afo azu. Sometimes I give a wry smile and wear a dour face @ some trash pple put up all in d name of comment. buharis govt promised us light but we can only feel d real heat.

6 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by nelsonjj: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drew0:
So weiten the guy want make Kerry do buhari?? I don gerrit.
I Guess You Need An Interpreter Cuz That Expression Is Self Explanatory And If U Dont Get It Still, Then, You Are One Of Them
Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
God Bless Senator Tom Marino Well said. Since this letter reaches Kerry i'm encouraged some witholding of resources,tech and support will be carried out.. Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by ikemesit4477: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by CHYMZZY(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

You mean the right thing to do is for president Buhari to stop all investigations into all corruption cases and withdraw the ones in court already because he's not prosecuting APC members? He should stop the ongoing war against boko haram and the criminals bombing national assets in the creek because of human right violation? He should sack the finance minister and replace her with an Ibo person even when Ibo man, Emefiele is doing an amazingly terrible job as CBN governor. He should populate his government with people from a region that not only refused to support him but have also decided to continue to bad mouth and denigrate the country without shame? Are these the right things to do to move Nigeria forward
Read again with insight...
The truth shall set YOU free..
You have to learn how to embrace the truth..
With all these things you are mentionin', and your approach, it's seems we are not sharing the same thing..
Read my signature & see to yourself that Am a NIGERIAN not an ibo man.....

4 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Apoztl3(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:
The ignorant congressman was probably prodded by an ipob member to write the above trash. Whatever the case may be, he has only given an opinion and not the reality on ground. Majority of Nigerians that voted for Buhari are happy with his effort so far at fighting corruption and eradicating the boko haram insurgency. A congress man in the US will not dictate to us how to go about fighting corruption or how to go about fighting terrorists. We have our country to protect and we will go about it our way.

Nigeria did not dictate to the US how to go about fighting terrorism after the 9/11 attacks. They invaded Iraq without any evidence of weapons of mass destruction and without the UN authorisation. They have committed unimaginable war crimes all over the world so, they are not in any position to lecture Nigeria on the morality or otherwise of how we fight corruption and secure our country. If the dasugate scandal is to happen in US, will the congressman be talking this same poo? Though I believe the Obama administration will definitely ignore the congress man's trashy letter, Nigerians need not to worry. If US refuse to sell weapons to us, we will buy from Russia and China.

Finally you've proved to be irredeemable..... Smh

7 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Sirbun: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
J
ladyF:
Na real autocracy. The witch hunting has become way too obvious. They seem to have so many misplaced priorities. How can you be faced with a failing economy and still be going after dog owners. You turn a blind eye to the corrupt people in your own camp but you have time to go after others. Bad omen!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin .. LadyF , you are equivocal

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]
Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Apoztl3(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
oduastates:
Lobbyists.
If you have the money, you can buy one
And they will sing any tune you want them to sing.
When did the teaparty Republicans start caring about human right.
Their entire time is spent undermining human rights watch,transparency international , amnesty international etc.
Another irredeemable sectionalist

4 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by ginggerxy: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
DabuIIIT:

ogogoro

did you even read the thread? I doubt, or lets just say you are allergic to truth.
he I just foolish that is the little I can come up with now
Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by greatgolis90: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

. Calling a US senator who have honestly portrayed the real Nigerian situation an ignoramus, shows how stupid, nepotic, clandestine, brainwashed n a slave U are, who erroneously thinks the demi-god demagogue (pmb) must not n should not b publicly scrutinize n made 2 b held accountable 4 all his actions or inactions. For Ure information, Nigerian's across board are beginning to realised d absurdity, conspiracy n hypocrisy of some highly placed northern Muslims who from d creation of d Nigerian state feels are highly superior n powerful n as such all d rest kafir should just b continually subjected 2 dia dictatorship. But I bet U n Ure likes, if pmb remain dis barbaric n insensitive, He'll either b ousted, impeached or inevitably voted out come '19. Who has so far being prosecuted for d corruption case, particularly d dasuki gate? Is Nigeria as a sovereign state not ripe 2 start manufacture its military soft n hardware 4 its domestic use? If eventually turn 2 china n Russia 2 acquire, who will b tested on? Obama need not heed 2 d letter, buh dat doesn't make d content false or d fact dat d world is aware of his dictatorial tendencies or approach. In fact, corruption fighting is his constitutional role using state institutions vested wif such powers, therefore corruption fighting is no in any where synonymous with good governance, where the fundamental objective of d government is to provide security n welfare 4 all its citizenry. #opiumof#themasses

6 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by vislabraye(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
Na real autocracy. The witch hunting has become way too obvious. They seem to have so many misplaced priorities. How can you be faced with a failing economy and still be going after dog owners. You turn a blind eye to the corrupt people in your own camp but you have time to go after others. Bad omen!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]

This is the hand work of fidifi. And you, Lady F ate kworruff angry
Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by vislabraye(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
greatgolis90:
. Calling a US senator who have honestly portrayed the real Nigerian situation an ignoramus, shows how stupid, nepotic, clandestine, brainwashed n a slave U are, who erroneously thinks the demi-god demagogue (pmb) must not n should not b publicly scrutinize n made 2 b held accountable 4 all his actions or inactions. For Ure information, Nigerian's across board are beginning to realised d absurdity, conspiracy n hypocrisy of some highly placed northern Muslims who from d creation of d Nigerian state feels are highly superior n powerful n as such all d rest kafir should just b continually subjected 2 dia dictatorship. But I bet U n Ure likes, if pmb remain dis barbaric n insensitive, He'll either b ousted, impeached or inevitably voted out come '19. Who has so far being prosecuted for d corruption case, particularly d dasuki gate? Is Nigeria as a sovereign state not ripe 2 start manufacture its military soft n hardware 4 its domestic use? If eventually turn 2 china n Russia 2 acquire, who will b tested on? Obama need not heed 2 d letter, buh dat doesn't make d content false or d fact dat d world is aware of his dictatorial tendencies or approach. In fact, corruption fighting is his constitutional role using state institutions vested wif such powers, therefore corruption fighting is no in any where synonymous with good governance, where the fundamental objective of d government is to provide security n welfare 4 all its citizenry. #opiumof#themasses

No mind the zombie . Dem don use juju for people like dem so them no fit know btwn right and wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by darkhorizon: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Its all obvious ... buhharri na monster. Notice that the rate of banning increased even here in their race to avoid the beast's diabolical attention grin cheesy

That Dog is an Animal i swear angry angry

what is a Dog before a human grin
Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Emart(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Well said my dear sister. Please make sure u watch your sides cuz there are some people in Nairaland who may want to find a scape goat.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by mastar111: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
APC won't win one seat in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Krismart(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
DerrickzB:
When we tell Apc zombies their corruption war is one sided.. they scream is a lie.. an outsider has even seen it.. isn't it now so obvious.... I blame the senate for the continuous killings.. illegal detaining of citizens and even Anti-Democratic acts by buhari... smh.. Its said.. he who goes to seek for equity.. must go with clean hands.. seems like all senators are dirty gamers..
Do we have senate? We only have bunch of criminals fighting only for their pockets

2 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by vislabraye(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i just found out d new meaning of illiteracy 2day!!!so nigerians can be this stupid?im dumbfounded 2 say d least...y av we allowed our reasoning 2 toll the line of tribal,ethnic and political affiliation?
1 very useless U.S senator writes an open letter that depicts our president in d wrong light,and people are here applauding him.has he ever stepped his foots in2 nigeria?did Buhari bar any1 from assembling and has d freedom of speech been taking from any1 here?which inclusion is he talking abou!is there any tribe,from the d 3 major tribes that is not ably represented in this government?which extra judicial killings is he talking about?the shiites saga?they looked 4 trouble and u expect d military 2b lenient,even with a very tensed atmosphere!OYIBO ARMY GO TAKE AM?what is his business with nigeria corruption war?those picked up and interrogated,were they corrupt or not?all we know is that,there must always be a scape goat!when anoda party comes on board,they should probe d present APC MEMBERS.until then we av known some few pple dt ate our national cake.
AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL!where do they even originate from?i av been opportuned 2 lead people at so many times in point,and 1 thing i learned was that....NOT EVERYONE WOULD BE PLEASED WITH YOU,AND OR AGREE WITH YOUR POLICIES,U ARE ALWAYS BOUND 2 USE UR DISCRETION IN MANY CASES.failure 2do so means that...u always will be tossed around,and hold little or no influence ova d pple u r leading..u will feel comfortable WORKING with a particular set of people than others...its a choice.
in summary...BUHARI IS NO SAINT..BUT HE DEFINITELY AINT THE WORST.we are a sovereign state,and if the USA...should feel that been a super power will mean NIGERIA BEEN ITS TOY..then they are wrong.We have a president that cant be influenced..Why do they fear MUGABE?

Be truthful to yourself. When this same USA refused to sell weapons to Gej, did you not rejoice ?
When AI accused last administration of human rights abuse, did you not hail AI ? God dey catch una one by one.

5 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Abagworo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
vislabraye:

Be truthful to yourself. When this same USA refused to sell weapons to Gej, did you not rejoice ?
When AI accused last administration of human rights abuse, did you not hail AI ? God dey catch una one by one.

Obama and Kerry know Buhari more than this useless man. It seems PDP is hoping on a Trump win which is almost impossible. I have met many praying Trump wins so that Nigeria's relationship with US will have a set back and Trump will help them get back o power..
Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Anthony366: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bad news all the way since may 29 2015

1 Like

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by vislabraye(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abagworo:

Obama and Kerry know Buhari more than this useless man. It seems PDP is hoping on a Trump win which is almost impossible. I have met many praying Trump wins so that Nigeria's relationship with US will have a set back and Trump will help them get back o power..

Trump winning or not makes no difference. I don't even like him. But we, Nigerians should be open minded. How can you call this man useless when he's speaking facts ?
Didn't Buhari massacre over 300 people and bury them ?
Did he not order police to shoot armless protesters ?
Are there no corrupt former Pdp members in his party that he has shielded ?

You're just no truthful.

5 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by kode12: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

Stop attacking the senator and say the truth for once. We are not tAlking about the U.S here or wether or not the Senator has the moral right to say what he wrote,but are you going to deny the truthfulness of what he said? C'mon don't be such a sycophant.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by ogene007: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

Then why are you asking them for weapons if you don't want them to dictate to you. Keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by ebenholer(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Marino has really said the real facts of the truth that this government is culpable but I will not in any form be happy with any thing that will not be to Nigeria's advantage. So withholding assistance to Nigeria is what I won't be happy with.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
U.S that destroy syria, libya and afghanistan and iraq. Abeg let them pack well and face their elections. We dont need the help of war mongers. If buhari is a tyrant, what will u say of kim jung hu. Atleast buhari was duly elected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Acting On Turkey’s Troop Deployment In Libya – FG / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.