Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. (19519 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / HELP,,, My Boss Is Frustrating My Life!!!!! / I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by fexyrich(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2016
ujuvals:
That is the pay for permanent staff.I was told no extras ie no allowance of any kind,that's what they can offer.I just had to ponder about the work timing,even if you can't offer so much why set such a crazy work timing that would keep the person exhausted.if I were to spend the whole day in the office,six days a week what will my feeding expenses amount to?I mean what budget can I comeup with this amount.I want to work,I have a lot to offer them but honestly I can't be motivated onguy an empty stomach.God bless us all,its well.
Guy are you a fool??don't you know ur worth ,must u take any useles offer that comes ur way?Why did ur parents invest so much money in training u when you can not use ur common sense and think of starting somtin for urslf...why are Nigerian graduates like this?? even the guys who didn't go to university think and reason better than some of we graduates.stop complaining.they didn't force u to take the offer..Dump DAT useless offer and go husstle on d streets..young men are making it big without schl how much more a graduate like u..Abeg make we try get sense small..we shld stop disappointing our parents

1 Like

Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Hmnn efemena this is a very serious and bad situation.25k per month

Well that's how Nigerian employers are
they slave their employees to build their dreams
So my dear what you'll have to do is spend more on necessities while at the same time looking out for better job offers or learning a skill. So here we go

Because of your kind of income I suggest you live in a face me I slap you environment ot house where you pay 2k per month for house rent
feeding. Budget 5k per month on feeding. Meaning whatever foodstuffs you have to buy it has to be at the confines of 5k.that means you will buy 1derica of rice 250naira
250naira derivative of beans
Garri etc

Forget about owning dstv.those are liabilities
Forget buying a car thats also a liability that will be eating up your finances
If you have a neighbour that works close to your office clinch to him or her and request for assistance to be dropping you off to work and trek the remaining. That way you have curbed transportation expenses
Recharge card for the month should not exceed 2k
Instead of spending exhorbitantly for hair just do braids of 3k that can last you for 3 month's
Pay your tithe if you're a Christian
Then Save the remaining So you will use it to start up a buisness of your choice

It's well

There's no way 5k is sorting feeding for one whole month.

1 Like

Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by ujuvals: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2016
fexyrich:
Guy are you a fool??don't you know ur worth ,must u take any useles offer that comes ur way?Why did ur parents invest so much money in training u when you can not use ur common sense and think of starting somtin for urslf...why are Nigerian graduates like this?? even the guys who didn't go to university think and reason better than some of we graduates.stop complaining.they didn't force u to take the offer..Dump DAT useless offer and go husstle on d streets..young men arue making it big without schl how much more a graduate like u..Abeg make we try get sense small..we shld stop disappointing our parents
Tanx for your input.I am a lady not a guy sir.I equaly think there are better ways to express yourself and send your message across without been outrightly rude abd insulting.if you read to understand my writeup am sure some of your questions were already answered.please learn to be civil next time,once more tanx for the input.
Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by okechukwu101: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Abeg explain Sisioge. I know it sounds horrible but surely that's better than nothing at all?
It is close to nothing for that designation
Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by loveourlagos(f): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2016
ujuvals:
Tanx for your input.I am a lady not a guy sir.I equaly think there are better ways to express yourself and send your message across without been outrightly rude abd insulting.if you read to understand my writeup am sure some of your questions were already answered.please learn to be civil next time,once more tanx for the input.

You can't blame the young man..He is angry grin
Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by zicoraads: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2016
Oliviaarims:

There's no way 5k is sorting feeding for one whole month.
Don't mind him. When that sometimes end in one day But I totally agree with that car assertion. Except for some few places in this country, I really do think most Nigerians need to rethink this idea of 'I must have a car'. Those things kill finances!
Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2016
zicoraads:

Don't mind him. When that sometimes end in one day

Lol. Exactly.
Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by auska2(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
vislabraye:

So frustrating. That's a one man's business that's why. Most businesses are like that. It's so sad that they want to pay you something horrible. It's demoralising.
May be you should go for teaching.
vislabraye:

So frustrating. That's a one man's business that's why. Most businesses are like that. It's so sad that they want to pay you something horrible. It's demoralising.
vislabraye:

teaching is even worse I am talking from experience. many of these private schools pay peanuts. Don't be deceived by their gigantic building. I went to one recently after Series of written test like Cambridge exam.Demo teaching, oral interviews and my eight years experience the boss said she can't pay more than 25,000.i had initially accepted the offer bt during their boring orientation they were listing countless law:
1. when on duty resume by 6.30am and you will not leave the school premises until the last pupil is picked. the duty will be once every week
2. It is forbidden to do extra lessons for any of their pupils in or outside the school
3.you must not come one minute late other wise that day money will be deducted from your salary and so on. After that day of orientation I hissed at the school and I never went there again
Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by fexyrich(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
ujuvals:
am sorry for being rude my dear..I even taught ur a guy..Dats why I was really vexed cos I can't imagine a guy who his parents have invested so much in settling for a job of 25 k PR month..with all d good businesses opportunities here in Lagos haba...But ur a lady sha so u no get wahala cos 2 Moro one comfortable or rich guy will marry u..so u no get wahala but u still deserve somtin better..
Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by ujuvals: 3:38am On Sep 06, 2016
fexyrich:
am sorry for being rude my dear..I even taught ur a guy..Dats why I was really vexed cos I can't imagine a guy who his parents have invested so much in settling for a job of 25 k PR month..with all d good businesses opportunities here in Lagos haba...But ur a lady sha so u no get wahala cos 2 Moro one comfortable or rich guy will marry u..so u no get wahala but u still deserve somtin better..
Thank you but my success doesn't depend entirely on being married to s rich dude,though we all pray for that but then I equally can't be a liability hence the need to seek for a job.lolzxxzz
Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by dominique(f): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
fexyrich:
Guy are you a fool??don't you know ur worth ,must u take any useles offer that comes ur way?Why did ur parents invest so much money in training u when you can not use ur common sense and think of starting somtin for urslf...why are Nigerian graduates like this?? even the guys who didn't go to university think and reason better than some of we graduates.stop complaining.they didn't force u to take the offer..Dump DAT useless offer and go husstle on d streets..young men are making it big without schl how much more a graduate like u..Abeg make we try get sense small..we shld stop disappointing our parents

Go through the thread very well, she eventually turned down the job
Re: Employers Stop Frustrating Us!!! Cry Of A Nigerian Youth. by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
sexyfire911:
Your own is even good, what about getting three nice jobs in the space of 2weeks only for you to be told that is job is in your hand, you have to sleep with me first before I give you d job, d other said I need to grab my share first before other men in d office start disturbing you. You can imagine

You don't mean it shocked shocked

Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment A Rescue Worker "Cried" During Training (video) / See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, You Will Be Shocked / Civil Defence Officers Revolt Over Deduction Of N5,000 From Their Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.