Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her (60642 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party In Pictures / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her by Royzevic(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Blaqsmith:
BIG madam Omotola-Jolaade, you think say the world dey revolve around your bum bum?
You think say the world dey rotate around your figure 8?

Holl up holl up
Re: Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her by johnygilz(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
If to say I dey follow her for fb I for just go unfollow her ryt away seeing this.
Re: Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her by yommyuk: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ignorance is a knowledge illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her by aalangel(f): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2016
Davash222:
And who is she?
Omotola is over-rated!!
Omotola will cry if she sees you have 530 likes on this comment.
Re: Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her by lurdkriss: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
U think say the world dey revolve around ur bom bom
U think say the world dey revolve around ur fine face
Hollup,hollup,hollup undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her by glossy6(f): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
I thought Omotola was holidaying abroad with her family :'\
Re: Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Haha. Comments have killed me. grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her by Zieristclair(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ooh I sympathise with her sha. Anyway Zuckerberg only met the real people with LEVELS...IF YOU KNOW WAT I MEAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / MC Galaxy Buys N45m Mercedes-Benz GLE 63 S Coupe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.