Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss (910 Views)

We Want Vic O, Take Bukom Bankum : Ghanaians Tell Nigerians / African China Turns Hairdresser, Runs Chyna Town Unisex Beauty Salon / Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by eleburu(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2016
Ghanaian light heavyweight boxer, Braimah Kamoko, popularly known as
Bukom Banku, who slapped and punched
a lady for refusing him a kiss, has
been charged for assault. The boxer-
turned-musician was said to have slapped the hairdresser, Martha
Nelson who lives at Chorkor in Accra
twice on August 11 before punching
her on the right ribs. He faces
additional charge of causing unlawful
damage He has been granted a police
bail and is expected to be put before court on Monday, September 5, 2016 for criminal proceedings to begin. Bukom Banku has in recent time grabbed headlines for the wrong reasons, including assault of women.
Police charge sheet dated August 31
which was seen by 3News stated on
August 11, 2016, Banku showed up at
Martha’s hairdressing saloon at about
2:40pm, where he “held her, and requested that she kissed him”. It
added: “Complainant [Martha] resisted
to his proposal and without any cause, the accused [Bukom Banku] slapped her twice and punched her on the right ribs”. According to the document, Bukom Banku went further to collect Martha’s phone valued at GHC400 and smashed it on the ground causing un-repairable damage to the phone. “Accused after damaging the phone, told the complainant that her phone was inferior and that he would buy her Galaxy phone,” the document stated. Banku was said to have left the saloon leaving Martha crying. She consequently made a complaint to the
Police who arrested Bukom Banku and
charged him.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/bukom-banku-faces-court-after-slapping.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by PrinceAbinibi: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2016
ok
Re: Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by Airforce1(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Shame on you Ghanaian
Re: Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by funnynation(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2016
See fine boy ooo. The story sef.. For just kiss? You sabi punch and you no go Olympic.

Nairaland official comedian

MARITAL LIFE
COUPLE SILENT IN BED*
Wife Thinking:
Why is he not talking to me?
Is he thinking of another woman?
Is he seeing someone else?
Dont I appeal to him anymore?
Is he trying to dump me?
Is he now finding me ugly?
Am I not sweet anymore in bed?
Does my makeup repel him these days?
WHY IS HE UPSET?
Husband Thinking:
How on earth could Arsenal lose 4:3 to
Liverpool!!!!!
(Some women worry over nothing. Enjoy
your Sunday.)

1 Like

Re: Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by Kwamecron(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2016
I kw the idiot.... Full of....... Wetin?
Re: Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
mtcheewww
Re: Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by Came: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
See the black lips way he wan take kiss. He day call one phone fake, like say he fit make any phone. Yeye dey smell!!!!!
Re: Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
He should rot in jail for this! Hitting a Lady is totally unacceptable! only weak men do that angry
Re: Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
See Him Bleached Life
Re: Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
No Be D Wugly Bleached Mofo B Diz
Re: Bukom Banku Faces Court After Slapping Hairdresser For Denying Him A Kiss by Kobicove(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bloody animal! angry

(1) (Reply)

Lol! Osita Bought A Dog Not A Horse / Young Kenyan Woman Posts After-sex Photo With Her Sugar Daddy (sponsor) / 5 Reasons Why Iyanya Fled To Mavins Record To Save His Dying Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.