Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Automating Manual Tasks - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Automating Manual Tasks (866 Views)

I Need A Developer To Automate My Manual Pools Operations / ICT Training Manual For Primary School And Secondary Schools / [help] Strength Of Manual Loan Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automating Manual Tasks by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2016
So I set out to create let's say a bot that will automate your shopping on an e-comerce website. The first thing you should clarify before automating manual tasks is to understand the steps involved in the physical operations of the task.

Using a shopping mall as a case study, the following steps are taken to complete shopping activity.

1. Pick a cart

2. Choose products

3. Put them into the cart

4. Take cart to attendant.

5. Attendant gives you total price of the goods.

6. Give attendant your name, bank details.

7. Take payment details from attendant

8. Drop your goods at the delivery post.

9. Go to the bank

10. Make payment

11. Attendant receives credit alert.

12. Confirms it's from you.

13. Orders delivery guy to pick the goods and drop them at your address.

Knowing these details, you can begin the coding process.

After coding comes the UX.

Choose a suitable payment processor.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Likes / Empower Yourself Today,become Professional Web Developer And So On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.