Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

University Of Abuja Post Ume Registration And Exam Planning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Post Ume Registration And Exam Planning (2069 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / University Of Abuja Post Ume Date Is Out. / I Need Information On University Of Abuja Post Ume For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Post Ume Registration And Exam Planning by slimdessy(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2009
 Hi Fellas it’s still me Desmond but now with a new act to help my fellow students out there around the country.

 I am a representative of premier international tour located in Maitama Abuja here; now in collaboration with the school (university of Abuja) and we are to offer you fellas these services.

 You are just to send the required information to jamesdessy@yahoo.com, carisnora@yahoo.com or urs_best@yahoo.com for those that would want us to buy and register theirs for them.

 We are to get in touch with you all before the exams are scheduled

 You all are to drive down to Abuja here two days before or a day before depending on your locations

 I will personally pick you guys up from the various car pack and airport for those of you that are coming with flight.

 I Drive u all down to your conducive accommodation prepared for all of you.

 Before the day runs out we get to know each other and probably go out for dinner

 When we are back we are going to be having an hour lecture by one of our chief lecture here in uni Abuja so as to brush memory lane after we all go to bed.

 On the d – day as early as 6am we all are set before I come down to the house to distribute each and every ones entrance slip we have registered earlier for you all

 You are all driven down to the exam hall for your exams along side with me so as to monitor each and every one incase you might need my help.

 After your exams you call me up so as to pick you all up form the school premises and drive you back home

 Finally we talk and prepare to travel back to our several destinations

Note: if you want to do your registration your self its ok by us you can still be under our care

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN CALL THIS HOTLINE
+234-7067540803
HAVE A LOVELY POST UME AHEAD
WITH TIME THESE WOULD BE TAKEN OUTSIDE ABUJA
Re: University Of Abuja Post Ume Registration And Exam Planning by Richiez(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2009
UNIABUJA 2009/2010 POST UME REGISTRATION IS ON, and the date has been scheduled for 4th -7th of november, cut off mark is 170. for any help, such as purchase of the post ume scratch card for registration, post ume past questions, accomodation for the post ume, and even the registration itself, contact 08134563766 or 08084758063 or richobiagba@yahoo.com. website for the registration is www.unibujaportal.com cheers
Re: University Of Abuja Post Ume Registration And Exam Planning by Richiez(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2009
UNIABUJA 2009/2010 POST UME REGISTRATION IS ON, and the date has been scheduled for 4th -7th of november, cut off mark is 170. for any help, such as purchase of the post ume scratch card for registration, post ume past questions, accomodation for the post ume, and even the registration itself, contact 08134563766 or 08084758063 or richobiagba@yahoo.com. website for the registration is www.unibujaportal.com cheers

(1) (Reply)

Any Info About Oau Post Ume For 2010/2011, I Need It Urgently: / Federal Poly Ado-ekiti Exam Time Tavble / Uniport Post Graduate Form Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.