Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

‘my Affair With Obasanjo’- Actress Princess Chineke Voice Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Affair With Obasanjo’- Actress Princess Chineke Voice Out (914 Views)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Affair With Obasanjo’- Actress Princess Chineke Voice Out by celebrityvoic: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
After she was badly bitten by her colleague, few months ago, Nollywood actress, Princess Chineke is ready to bounce back to movie production.
The incident happened precisely on Friday, February 12, 2016, on set of the movie ‘Behind the Smile,” at Iyana Ipaja, Lagos.

Following her accusations, Chrystabel Goddy said she gave her colleague the ‘vampire cut’ in self defense.

Meanwhile in a recent interview talks about how she recovered from the attack and her rumoured affair with ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/my-affair-with-obasanjo-actress.html

Re: ‘my Affair With Obasanjo’- Actress Princess Chineke Voice Out by speedyconnect3: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

''my Wayward P.. Needs Some Loving''-cossy Ojaikor Says As She Shares Hot Photos / Zambians Gave Nigerian Wedding At Shoprite In Ibadan Another Story -photo / Photos: E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.