Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money - Linda Ikeji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money - Linda Ikeji (444 Views)

Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs In Revealing Outfit ( / The Downfall Of Linda Ikeji Blog - Alexa Rank 1M / Mikel Admits He Paid His Own Money To Save Nigeria's Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, has revealed
in a 15-minute documentary by Success
Story NG, the kind of man she wants. Linda Ikeji Linda also revealed how she started from
nothing, embraced her passion and preserved
it till she got to where she currently is. Talking
about her blog, she said: “I do the blogging all
by myself, If I had a boyfriend the blog will
suffer. Boyfriend? I don’t talk about my personal life anymore. I was doing that in
2008/2009. But now, I am getting a lot of
attention from men now for whatever reason.
Linda Ikeji Linda also revealed how she started from
nothing, embraced her passion and preserved
it till she got to where she currently is. Talking
about her blog, she said: “I do the blogging all
by myself, If I had a boyfriend the blog will
suffer. Boyfriend? I don’t talk about my personal life anymore. I was doing that in
2008/2009. But now, I am getting a lot of
attention from men now for whatever reason.”
On being single and what she wants in a man,
she said: “Unfortunately, I am single, I don’t know what
it is. Definitely, I am looking, I just haven’t seen
anyone I want to settle with. I hope it happens
soon. The most important thing is a man who
supports what I do. If he doesn’t support it,
there is no Linda Ikeji and the person. That cannot happen. A man who respects women,
who is kind-hearted, has his own money, has a
job.”
Re: I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
in dis economy.even a rich woman no want responsibilty
nairalanders,make una go hustle so u go win aunty linda heart.so una go stop this vaseline association crew
Re: I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money - Linda Ikeji by cliquevibes(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
True!!!
U still see some haters now commenting about her age when d only place in which they are relevant is only on nairaland.... grin

Juicy j Lyric»» Haters Gonna Hate, Dats a Guarantee!!
Re: I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money - Linda Ikeji by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Come apply to uncle Seun nau

(1) (Reply)

Her Majesty Queen Susan Celebrates With The Less Privileges And Empowers Windows / Liverpool F.C. – BPL Title Contenders? / He Kill 2 Of Her Sister, His Son And Bought 114babies For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.