Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning (898 Views)

Nairabet Stylishly Mocks MMM Participants With A Tweet / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes / No Government Can Shut Down MMM. Participants Need Not Panic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by 9jeria: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
I have been so surprise why there is so much campaign i favor of MMM even after SEC warning https://www.nairaland.com/3321916/sec-warns-nigerians-dangers-mmm please you guys should desist or give us your reasons why you are still there.
Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by 9jeria: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
thread with caution guys
Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by Pierocash(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
we knw they paid u to come here to discredit mmm abi rubbish! It is our money nt urs,so mind ur business

1 Like

Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by enny09: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Because they dont trust SEC with their money

1 Like

Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by MasterCare4u(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Go and find something else to do.
You Will have sleepless nights because
Of MMM participants.

For your information MMM Nigeria
is for real. I was paid yesterday.

Better come and join MMM now.

4 Likes

Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by BinaryRocks: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
9jeria:
I have been so surprise why there is so much campaign i favor of MMM even after SEC warning https://www.nairaland.com/3321916/sec-warns-nigerians-dangers-mmm please you guys should desist or give us your reasons why you are still there.
E be like say SEC don pay you abi?
Who SEC epp?

1 Like

Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by eay(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
I will continue saying this!
All ur anti-mmm thread is no news again...we are very aware about MMM ideology and it's risk...so will u keep kwayet already undecided
It is our money and not urs undecided u cnt understand Aw much mmm v changed lives, go and ask zenith bank staffs dey will tell u a painful it is to 'half' ones salary amidst ds economy recession.
I repeat...MMM pays...MMM is real...long live mmm.
U guys shud leave us alone and tell sec to re stabilize d economy.
It's either u join us or u keep kwayet undecided

1 Like

Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by kepstone: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Y won't people keep quiet na, bro has buhari and APC helped you. MMM has over helped, leave me to do what I want to do with my money, met SEC go and die with their warning who cares for greedy elites in the society. Stop all the nonsense u are saying. MMM Nigeria will stay for years in Nigeria. That's what we pray for, APC has disappointed us. From MMM n I have sent my mother on medical treatment and u are hear saying MMM should collapse. Op becareful.
Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by ogawisdom(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
It is simple op mmm is paying, most non participants r jealous of participants n wants to pull D scheme down with negative online campaigns but all dt won't work as long as mmm is paying ppl will continue to join n u can't talk them out.
Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by MasterCare4u(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Be careful of what you say about MMM because it can change your life for good; if only you will drop your pride and join MMM.

MMM is COOL!
MMM ROCKS!
MMM is TOUCHING LIVES POSITIVELY!

Join us from the link in my signature.
Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by Garshyzee(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
who goddamn SEC help?? da there. when guys are making cash every month
Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by davids202(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2016
We can all see some ppl are working over time to make sure MMM don't work but marvrodians let's put hand together and make sure it stays alive. We are doing it and we can keep doing it, I have said and will say it again SEC is a big propaganda that don't care about us they made a chemist sell shares to us as pharmaceutical company I can not forget that, just because MMM is not giving kick back to them they are here crying like fools it's our money and we spend it the way we choose. Long live marvrodi!

1 Like

Re: Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning by davids202(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Lets help new members register to avoid the clone site, you can spot it when you see it u can provide help and not get help in there pls take note.

(1) (Reply)

Bigger And Better Than MMM / Sending Paypal Payments To Your China Merchants/agents / Is MMM Still Paying Out To It's Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.