Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Rihanna Says "I Love You" To Drake (An Instagram Chat That Broke The Net) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Says "I Love You" To Drake (An Instagram Chat That Broke The Net) (1066 Views)

GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) / Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen / Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Says "I Love You" To Drake (An Instagram Chat That Broke The Net) by joy17: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Rihanna took to Instagram on Thursday to post a series of photos and videos to celebrate her huge night at this year's VMAs. Included in the series is a clip from her Video
Vanguard speech, given moments after Drake poured his heart out onstage (and tried to full-on kiss her). Rihanna also wrote a lengthy thank-you letter, which contains the most important line of all time: "@champagnepapi your speech was so touching and I love you for that."

It's a move that's basically equivalent to putting a cherry on top of a cake (or sundae, if that's more your thing) named Aubrih. Sure, those three words arrived after a list of other names (Naomi Campbell, Mary J. Blige, Tracee Ellis Ross, her family, her Navy), but with everything that's happened in the past few days, Rihanna saying "I love you" means the world to the longtime Aubrih fans (and to Drake too, probably). Anyway, Rihanna's most excellent Instagram post comes just days after she planted a kiss on Drake during his show in Miami. It was incredible.

FOR cOMPLETE gIST VISIT:http://naijaboster..com.ng/2016/09/rihanna-says-i-love-you-to-drake-in.html

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Says "I Love You" To Drake (An Instagram Chat That Broke The Net) by joy17: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
wink cheesy wink smiley
Re: Rihanna Says "I Love You" To Drake (An Instagram Chat That Broke The Net) by Davash222(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
undecided Rihanna says 'I love you' to Drake and it becomes a topic??

When will we stop to celebrate mediocrity?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Says "I Love You" To Drake (An Instagram Chat That Broke The Net) by allenobi: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
not really bad, i dont see it to be a bad post.

dope sha
Re: Rihanna Says "I Love You" To Drake (An Instagram Chat That Broke The Net) by leslie01: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abu oooo

(1) (Reply)

Davido Flaunt Stacks Of Dollar Bills [PICS] / Odunlade Adekola Set To Appear In 1st English Movie / Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Demand $1.5 Million To Televise Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.