Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? (1405 Views)

Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by Brownville007: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
I work and blog at the same time and as God will have it I have 600k left from my blog savings and I have been thinking lately which business I can invest and start up fast that can be fetching at least 5k daily. I ha e fought of pop-corn business and so many things but I just have the dire conviction that I have to put the money into use fast before it gets wasted .
Please I need your input on the kind of business to do. My location is Ibadan (UI area)
Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by cephassugg: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Invest in cephas group land etc sales team for ur 5k daily earn $2500 for adding $10000 to cephas group land etc sales team thanks please 07030497689
Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by ileanaju(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please, you can venture into food stuff biz.Evryone must eat.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by Pierocash(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
invest that money in mmm and make 200k+ every month
Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by softsoul22(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
You can invest in export business! That will yield you more than what you've bargained for! I'm a charcoal exporter and other agro-allied product! Here is charcoal season and am extending the opportunity of Charcoal business to interested members of this forum.
I will give you adequate training to prepare and take you through the process of charcoal export.

The training will help you gain practical and relevant experience for your charcoal export success.

You can get more details.
Call, whatsapp me on +2347062641000
email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by Brownville007: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pierocash:
invest that money in mmm and make 200k+ every month
Thanks for the insight bro but mmm is not a biz

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by Brownville007: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
softsoul22:
You can invest in export business! That will yield you more than what you've bargained for! I'm a charcoal exporter and other agro-allied product! Here is charcoal season and am extending the opportunity of Charcoal business to interested members of this forum.
I will give you adequate training to prepare and take you through the process of charcoal export.

The training will help you gain practical and relevant experience for your charcoal export success.

You can get more details.
Call, whatsapp me on +2348122648651
email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com

Bro, will pm u on WhatsApp now. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by Brownville007: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
cephassugg:
Invest in cephas group land etc sales team for ur 5k daily earn $2500 for adding $10000 to cephas group land etc sales team thanks please 07030497689

Which one is cephas group land . can u explain more
Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by Pierocash(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Brownville007:
Thanks for the insight bro but mmm is not a biz
what is business? It is anything u engage in for d purpose of profiteering d choice is urs to make bro
Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by BobUg28(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Six hundred thousand would have been quite a huge amount of money if the our Naira hadn't crashed is it did. Nonetheless, you still have some couple of businesses you could invest the money that would bring you interesting returns.

In my opinion, if you have enough time to run the business yourself, I would suggest opening a mini-superstore(the usual retail-base provision store) but in a grand style.

With six hundred thousand Naira, that's a big money if you can manage to secure and equip a good shop that is positioned in a place where there's a foot traffic with N200, 000.

To know more about how to open a successful mini supermarket, chat me up via WhatsApp with this number ; 08092807880_Bob.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by sholijay(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello Brownville007,

you can invest some of your money to purchase the Oran-go Micro Agribusiness push cart. Here is the link to their website www.oran-go.com
The company just officially launched the product on 01-Sep-2016, after a very successful pilot phase lasting 1 year in port harcourt. The oran-go micro agribusiness push cart delivers an average of about an average profit margin of 45% and an annual return on investment of 350%. Its one of the few business that will not be affected by the economic recession. The raw materials needed for the business are in abundance all over the country and are wasting away, also it does not require electrical power. All you need is N375,000 to purchase the push cart and you can start making money, in fact you will make a kill in Ibadan due to the very large population.

Checkout their website (www.oran-go.com), it contains very detailed information and you can see their business model which will allow you to make a well thought out decision. I just started running the business in port harcourt few months ago and I can tell you I am very very happy. I will be purchasing another oran-go cart by the beginning of next month. I am sure you will send me a thank you message later :-) .

Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by Brainaic(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Brownville007:
I work and blog at the same time and as God will have it I have 600k left from my blog savings and I have been thinking lately which business I can invest and start up fast that can be fetching at least 5k daily. I ha e fought of pop-corn business and so many things but I just have the dire conviction that I have to put the money into use fast before it gets wasted .
Please I need your input on the kind of business to do. My location is Ibadan (UI area)

I'm more interested in how you made 600k from your blog.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 600k Into Please ? by millhouse: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2016
KUL

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Dollar Fund, Pension ETF 40 Open At NSE / Solar System You Can Watch TV And Charge Your Laptop With / Dalecoin Has Been Listed On Coinmarketcap And Etherdelta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.