Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Need An Advice On My Canada Application. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need An Advice On My Canada Application. (542 Views)

I Made An Omission On My Canada Study Permit Questionnaire / I Tracked My Canada Study Permit And I Found This / My canada study permit app is more than 8weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Need An Advice On My Canada Application. by dihalfrey: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
I had submitted my application to the embassy since June, and my class was supposed to begin this week. Have not heard anything from the embassy of which I understand their delay in processing sometimes. I want to know what the outcome might be since classes have started already. I also want an advice if it's wise to change my choice of course to another since it current course is only done once in a year. Or can I defer to January choosing another course to start in January
Re: I Need An Advice On My Canada Application. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Look for canAda thread and ask there..
Re: I Need An Advice On My Canada Application. by justwise(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
dihalfrey:
I had submitted my application to the embassy since June, and my class was supposed to begin this week. Have not heard anything from the embassy of which I understand their delay in processing sometimes. I want to know what the outcome might be since classes have started already. I also want an advice if it's wise to change my choice of course to another since it current course is only done once in a year. Or can I defer to January choosing another course to start in January

smithsydny:
Look for canAda thread and ask there..

(1)

Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway, 5 Killed / My Road Experience To Ariaria Int'l Market / Obama, Please Come And Give Me Visa For Your Own Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.