Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Tecno L8+ Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L8+ Help! (710 Views)

Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / Ask Me Any Question About Tecno L8+ / A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L8+ Help! by afangide(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
I bought tecno L8+ three days ago and it keeps going on and off at intervals of different timings, but the phone no machine sha(the battery life no die) . Please what can I do about it?
Re: Tecno L8+ Help! by Carlcaresophia: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2016
afangide:
I bought tecno L8+ three days ago and it keeps going on and off at intervals of different timings, but the phone no machine sha(the battery life no die) . Please what can I do about it?
Hi Afangide, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Tecno L8+ Help! by afangide(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Afangide, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Thanks, it's been resolved.

(1) (Reply)

Launch Of 4G Lte Network In Nigeria The Way Backward / The 4th Generation Design From Infinix Mobility Flagship Series / Tecno I7 Launched In India With 4GB Of RAM And 4,000 Mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.