Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC (1901 Views)

When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC by modsfucker: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hahaha hahahaha grin grin grin

Re: When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Your headline and picture dont match at all.

1 Like

Re: When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC by recievesense: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
smithsydny:
Your headline and picture dont match at all.

I dey tell u no correlation

Even on Sunday person dey high
Re: When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC by divinehand2003(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
''When your wife becomes the bread winner in your home" sounds better sha.
OR
''When the man turns the weaker vessel"
Re: When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC by modsfucker: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
recievesense:

This is ironic.... It's only when you are high that you cannot see the correlation.

When you give her the card she can do anything for you as simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
recievesense:

grin
Re: When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC by scaramenga: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
modsfucker:

This is ironic.... It's only when you are high that you cannot see the correlation.

When you give her the card she can do anything for you as simple as that.

grin yep you know a joke is bad wen u have to explain it, op take heart
Re: When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC by recievesense: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
scaramenga:

grin yep you know a joke is bad wen u have to explain it, op take heart

Ultra combo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Give Your Wife Your ATM Card And It'spin Number-PIC by sheriff14(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
When husband and wife try weed for the first time grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Married Life / Akpos The Driver / I GO DYE et al :Before N After Stardom(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.