Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Missing People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing People (626 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing People by aim14(f): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
not sure if this should be in this section though but it's very important. the woman in the picture below is a friend's sister. she has been missing with her son since 20th of August. anyone with useful info about her whereabouts should pls report to the nearest police station or reach me via my signature. thanks
name: ihomiiyu blessing (mrs) and her son's name :ogomide ajayi

mods please help me push this to front page, they are yet to be found. thanks

1 Share

Re: Missing People by youngest85(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wch area?
Re: Missing People by aim14(f): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:
Wch area?
she stays around ajegunle but came to pick her son at her mom's place in trade fair area and that was the last time she was seen
Re: Missing People by youngest85(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
aim14:
she stays around ajegunle but came to pick her son at her mom's place in trade fair area and that was the last time she was seen

If dat was hw it happened den she's planned it already nw.....so dnt panic, she wud b somewhr enjoying herself
Re: Missing People by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:

If dat was hw it happened den she's planned it already nw.....so dnt panic, she wud b somewhr enjoying herself
:/
Re: Missing People by youngest85(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
1bkaye:
:/
Wat's wrong?
Re: Missing People by ahnie: 2:46am On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:

Re: Missing People by ahnie: 2:50am On Sep 05, 2016
May THEY be found in Jesus name...Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Conditions For Polygamy In Islam... / Photo:can A Nigeria Father Endure Think ? / I Pray For The VICTIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.